Guys. What can I really expect in 2018?

Guys. What can I really expect in 2018?

Sitting on 30k of crypto right now. Definitely overdiversified but no shitcoins.

In short, I'm 60% BTC

And then it's ETH, XMR, BCH, VTC, EOS, LTC, OMG, SALT, LINK, REQ, ADA, ZCASH

Let's speculate for real. Are we gonna do another 10x in 2018?

unironically every top 15 coin will 10x next year
2018 will be a bigger year for crypto than 2017
The flood gates have opened
the normies are here.

>but no shitcoins
>ETH, XMR, BCH, VTC, EOS, LTC, OMG, SALT, LINK, REQ, ADA, ZCASH

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAH

If 2017 was the year normies accepted bitcoin, 2018 will be the year of the altcoin. Popular alts will go up with something in the top 15 mooning so fucking hard that the recent btc bonanza will look like child's play. I think by 2019 though btc will be largely discarded since there are so many better cryptos out there.

Some us, I say this with no irony, will become billionaires in the next coming years.

i own OMG, ZRX, CVC, MKR and ETH.

what should i move into for 2018

>no shitcoins
>ETH, XMR, BCH, VTC, EOS, LTC, OMG, SALT, LINK, REQ, ADA, ZCASH

you are already holding a lot of shitcoins.

XMR

Iv got 1.7 mil xvg 40k xby 120k Dan plus 5-6k of several other shitcoins next year is my year baby

I'm personally putting most of my chips on the only altcoin that has any fucking value in my eyes. And no it's none of those.

Really? XMR, ETH are shit?

You think 100% BTC is the answer? I'm open to suggestions. I would like to consolidate a bit.

My man.

If you only ask if those two coins are shit then, mentally, you know only those 2 have value. Drop the other shit.

XMR

Fuck off, Pajeet.

Anything thats not a scam will x10 minimum in a year. 90% of erc20 vaporware tokens will die off.

REQ DNA XRB XLM

I see 2018 as being extremely prosperous for altcoins,
BTC will obviously hit ATH of around 20-30k and make it seem like a poor investment for new investors.
Altcoins will be the obvious next best (and best) choice for ROI.

My 4 horse for 2018 are, XRP, LSK, OMG and POWR.

Analysised these coins as best ROI and least risk.

Ps- don’t hate on XRP it will soon moon to crazy levels when actual bank adoption begins in 2018. And is the coin that’s closest/best partnered up to achieve this.

2018 will be the year of Ardor

>Definitely overdiversified but no shitcoins.