When you randomly kill a player character with no control of their own but make it look like it was just their shit...

>when you randomly kill a player character with no control of their own but make it look like it was just their shit decision making even though any of their choices would have led to their demise
>when you have a female player at the table and subtly push her into gangrape scenarios and make it look like it was just the rest of her group selling her out making her feel used and disposable trash
>when you fudge a dice just so you can fuck up someone's day
>when you give the min/maxer of your group a permanent mali through enemy inflicted status attacks just to fuck up their entire setup so it doesn't work anymore
>when you just make up the entire campaign on the fly with some random bullshit and everyone at the table thinks you actually planned anything

You could have just wrote
> When you are That DM

>when you give the min/maxer of your group a permanent mali through enemy inflicted status attacks just to fuck up their entire setup so it doesn't work anymore
FUCK YOU

:^)

>put player character in prison on a new campaign
>the madman actually sticks around for two months until he gets released by the rest of the party
>and with two months I mean he actually came to our sessions every week just sitting there doing absolutely nothing while he was locked behind bars

the absolute fucking madman

The last 2 are fine and preferred on my book

I see you played with John Wick. Or at least read his book and thought you could pass off anecdotes from it as your own stories.

who?

>>when you give the min/maxer of your group a permanent mali through enemy inflicted status attacks just to fuck up their entire setup so it doesn't work anymore

I've seen minmaxers who would enjoy that if it's used sparingly. They enjoy the work they put into planning their build.

>>when you just make up the entire campaign on the fly with some random bullshit and everyone at the table thinks you actually planned anything
I've yet to run into anyone who will admit to caring about the difference between "the campaign was planned" and "the campaign only looked planned" when they are a player.

>Get put in prison
>Wait until execution date
>Calmly walk to the execution and don't resist

A guy who writes advice for DMs who has forced a player to essentially do what described. Very antagonistic GMing.

>a permanent mali
>a
>mali

>when you describe an object in the room in great detail and the PCs actually think it's important
>it isn't

>Or at least read his book and thought you could pass off anecdotes from it as your own stories.
user it was very clearly intended as a joke pretend, not "fo real u gaiz!" pretend.

I'm taking the assumption that a mali is another word for curse or disease?

>make up the entire campaign on the fly
100% okay
everything else makes you a horrible monster though. I'd suggest you kill yourself to make the world a better place, but you're obviously too much of a sociopath to understand or care about what an enormous boon your death would be to everyone around you.

malignant?

>when you just make up the entire greentext story on the fly with some random bullshit and everyone in the thread thinks you actually ran anything

Mali is plural, malus is singular.

However, maluses would be better, as we're speaking in English, even if the word is Latin.

> When you have an NPC flirt with a PC, lead him on, and then react with disgust when he actually makes advances on her.

That feels amazing. It makes players feel small and ashamed and alone, because even fictional women will never love them. I can't decide which one is better: When the woman recoils in poorly-hidden horror and disgust, or reveals that she already has a boyfriend.

>maluses would be better
It would not be better, because he was supposed to use the singular.

You're the only singular in this thread

Check my singulars.