Petition to Ban All Indian IP's From Veeky Forums

Each unique ID counts as one signature.

poo in loo

Sand monkies are disgusting animals. Signed.

Signed.

signed

singed

we're working on it, its called removing net neutrality

Go go go

And Pakistani (used to be the same country.)

Signed

cosined

I hope they choke to death on their own shit fumes.

Fuck em. Terrorists

where to sign

on your dick

stop the poo

Signed. Good riddance. Be sure to contact their call center and report them for time theft.

Signed

Signed

Please god yes. It's bad enough they're invading our country in droves.

Let's goooo

Get loo'd poos.

no please sir

i give very good investor advice every day many week

example buy dentacoin

Flush it down

poosbgone

Go away

Signed.

dears....

Hello, sir, this is pajeet posting for /bees/. Please ban IP, I will get holiday for boss fix new proxy

this looks 100% correct

Peerjats not welcome when they constantly shit on this board.

oh and look, they hated the British Empire so much that they still use most of the rolling stock for rail in the current year.

KEK

sign

Signed

roll

Signed, bye bye scatfags

signed

they hindu nuffin

signed

signed.

Signed

Signed

signed

stop it you guys, it's making me sad. Not all indians are bad.

Signed

no fuck you cumskin

INDIAN DETECTED

signed

signed

I'm not indian but c'mon guys this isn't nice.

Singhed

AHHHHHHHHH THE BTC is stealing all the Pajeets Moneis! muwhahahah GJ BTC!

Does this even work?
Signed.

I often joke about pajeets but.. come on guys, there must be some decent indian guys here, I know it
>inb4 PAJEET
>inb4 POO IN LOO

This isn't funny. I'm not Indian but I think this is bullshit. We're all in it together here - a NEET living in their parent's basement in the States has as much right to free money from mooning coins as anyone in India.

signed by president of the "people who buy bcash are fucking idiots" club

we already had this but anyway

signed

wen show bobs mam, buy b3

Signed

Agreed.

At least do it for a few weeks to see what happens

I dont think indians really browse biz tho desu and if they do they arent in india

signed

Signed.

>pls ban all brown people too

Pls poo in loo boblover

>working in Singapore with Pajeets
>always talk big and sound professional
>project comes, always disappear with reasons
>come to the presentation and talk like they do a lot of shit while they literally do nothing.

I'm fucking tired of working or dealing with Pajeets
They are shameless

SIGNED.

signed.
and also please ban them from the internet as well.

SIGNED

SIGNED

fuck those rats

there are Indians on this board right fking now that are unironically replying with 'Signed', chuckling along

I just want to say to them.. Its not your fault.
Its. not. your. fault.

pooey parents birthed babi pajeeti, not you. but it doesnt matter..
you will never grow out of bullying here
you will never be accepted here
you will never make it here
but its not your fault

somewhere inside we all respect you for all the shit you have. but for the love of god please just go.
Signed

this image kills the pajeet

signed

Signed
... just leave family alone please sirs

If they weren't such scamming pieces of shit posting bitch lasagna poo speak I wouldn't mind.

signed

signed

Mods are not going to ban, lol

There's no point but alright signed.

i'd like to go to india and sabotage that train so they can't make it to their call center jobs anymore. it shouldn't be hard to find either, im pretty sure its the only one they have since they are always riding on it like that.

Endorsed.

It's worth a shot.

I will link to /qa/ if we can reach 300.

heres my (you)

Signed.

No pajeets

I am half Indian raised in 'Murika. I agree with the sentiment of this thread. There are tons of Indians and it's an open job market over there for shilling activities with bad English, makes us all look like Apu.

Signed. Bangladesh and Pakistan are like "worse India" so that IP range is included.

I FUD coins that I hold i am the opposite of a pajeet

ITT: a mod datamining IPs to ban at 3am EST

Signed.

soraaaaaah

Fucking Signt

No way, posters from Pakistan almost always have better English and a more nuanced worldview than Indian posters.

signed niqqa

Signed. They are subhuman.

More so Pakistan. Bangladesh too and parts of Indonesia. This will still not solve the Asian problem but at least it will smell better.

singned, ban us.

Signed

please dont ban me

Signed

New to Veeky Forums, can anyone give me a quick rundown on this pajeet meme on Veeky Forums? How do you guys know the poo in loos are behind all the shilling on Veeky Forums?

Signed

im in

Signed.

they are not. there's probably like 5 indians that browse Veeky Forums tops. People just need a scapegoat to blame their failures. It's fucking retarded.

signed, begone filthy pajeets

Because they run their scams in the trollboxes of exchange and always have extremely Indian names like Rajji Singh and are bad at english in a particular way that becomes obvious to spot when you see it enough. They've always been a problem here but over the past few months they've absolutely flooded the board with shill threads for useless ass coins to the point that actual discussion threads are being pushed off before they get anywhere. Not to mention they datamine wallets, post links to scripts that steal your crypto, and have a habit of raping over good projects with massive pump and dumps.