What religions do some of the people have in your post apocalyptic setting Veeky Forums?

What religions do some of the people have in your post apocalyptic setting Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Tw3KaMr8wk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A few of them worship Max. But most have turned to worshipping local warlords as Gods, and vehicles as minor deities.

Meme worship.

There's a pretty cool French post-apocalyptic game where the Halley comet passed the earth a tad too close. The main effect, apart of creating a new little ice age, was about all the human population suffered from complete amnesia. The old technologies, religions and philosophies completely disappeared. Instead, the survivors crafted new myths from stuff they found (cartoons, video cassette covers, posters, etc.). Of course everything was inspired by French 1990's culture. So you have the Kid's tribe who worships Japanese Choudenshi Bioman and Space Sheriff Gavan (X-Or in French), while Charlemagne is vilified for having created the school system. You have the Vigilante's tribe who worships Dirty Harry and Mad Max. The Amazone tribe would worship Lilith, Saint Sarkeesian and demonize the Yellow-Haired Greek (those I made up because I don't remember who the original models were), etc.

A lot of people believe that the Apocalypse was the second coming, and those who died were brought to heaven or whatever. The world has now been transformed to Purgatory

Some various native ones, your standard post-apoc abrahamic religions, and then some invented tribal ones.

One with the most impact though, venerates one of the player characters as a fertility and gluttony, but also protector and bountiful goddess. She's a mutant, so you can guess what the manner of her mutations are. It's sort of a cult that's sprung up around her, and is developing into a proper religion.

Why, Machinato Vitae of course

link?

You DON'T want to know.

But you can find out...

I have an undead apocolypse setting with lots of braindead zombies and wraiths but there is also a race of raised skeletons that worship a pope-like skeleton figure who is actually a good guy and wants to rebuild society with his sapient skeletons and has given up on the dwindling human population

>"post-apocalyptic"
>perfectly waxed snatch

>perfectly waxed snatch

better?

Various cults, like:
>Hesus the benevolent sky-son
>Krakanova, the fiery earth goddess of war and destruction
>Church of the subgenius

No, user. If you're looking for a perfect wax, look here.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Tw3KaMr8wk

This links to degenesis pdfs

Very.

Don't tell anyone!

You have just my day off of work very exciting. A thousand thanks

The Cluster provides.