There are 40kids on this board right now that aren't aware 40k is full of black people...

There are 40kids on this board right now that aren't aware 40k is full of black people, and that there are entire chapters of black African inspired Marines.

Pic related: Celestial Lions aka Space Zulu.

WE

are the crystal gems

WUZ

Primarchs an shit?

WE'LL ALWAYS GORK THE MORK

WE WUZ SPESS MAHREENS 'N SHIT

It's the future, there are no black people.

>entire chapters
>Celestial Lions

So two people.

why should this matter?

in the face of unthinkable enemies, no one really gives a shit what color your skin is under your armor

Black armoured spess muhrens matter...

Aren't Salamanders like the blackest niggers in the void?

no, they are brown with a reverse uber-Vitiligo.
Yes, it's a retarded retcon.

I really, really like that picture.

Why isn't 40k diverse you fucking racists and why isn't humanity more tolerant of alien species.

I can't even.

So there are two black guys instead of zero? Great, what's your point, OP?

nothing actually
the influx of shitty threads in this board recently is all because of the crossboarder that dont even play the game

They look green to me.

Geneseed mutation, they're technically white.

>It's M.42
>whitey still rayciss

weren't the people on Vulkan's planet already black before he came to them?

Yes in that natural dark brown way od normal humans.

Gene-seed just turns them pitch black.

god i hate SJWs so much. i fucking hate them.
75,000 years ago humans were all one race and then branched out into the different groups we see today.
in another 40,000 years the current races wont even exist, and will have evolved into multiple new ones. add genetic engineering and the whole idea of transplanting SJWism into 40k is fucking retarded.

I HATE THEM

There are also latinos and asians yeah. It's almost as if in the far future where whole mankind united under Emperor who himself is Anatolian shitskin modern concept of race didn't even exist as you're either human or a fucking xeno or something.

Wasn't there one short 40k story where you have a newly minted commissar, on review of his first regiment alongside an older, more experienced one, who tells him not to mind the stares from the regiment, he'll get used to that in time, they're usually afraid of the scarlet sash and hat, but they won't do anything about it.

Then it cuts to the PoV of one of the troopers, who had never seen a black guy before and can't stop staring.

PRIMARCHS

Yeah, there are some black people in 40K. And that's fine, because they're the minority. Even so they seem to actually conform to their society and act like normal people (within the confines of the setting that is).

A black guy defends the Imperium? That's fine. A nigger joins a gang in a shitty hive city? Burn and purge.

That doesn't even just apply to black people. Anyone joins a hive gang, they get burned at the steak.

The imperium is pretty liberal when it comes to different races of humanity. As long as you can pick up a lasgun or contribute to the war machine, your A-ok.

That's horse shit because in 40K we clearly see whites looking the same as modern ones you just can't stand seeing other races in fiction and look for excuses.