You thought FATAL was bad? Well, someone looked at it and said "this doesn't go nearly far enough"

You thought FATAL was bad? Well, someone looked at it and said "this doesn't go nearly far enough".

Too soon!

>this guy invented a programming language called loliscript to run things in his game
This is what getting shit done looks like.

When they say follow your dreams they probably didn't mean write complex programs for calculating the volume and color of little girl pee, but I guess this is what they get for being vague

That is impressive. The attention to detail is impressive.

If the girls were 12 to 15, I'd play it

They'r 5-14 so you could just not kidnap the younger ones.

This level of attention to detail and talent should be put to work making AAA games.

He could single handedly save the vidya industry

EXCELLENT! That's why I'm paying you the big bucks

What. Citation?

I like the games I play well enough, and I'm not sure they'd be improved by fetishistic care.

Wat?

I think I just threw up a bit.

I can never help but feel excited for a guy who's making progress, so I'm feeling one hell of a dissonance. Godspeed, crazy bastard.

I bet he could even make kitchen tiles appeal to the common man.

What.
Holy fuck, why?
Why would you do this?
Jesus, I...
This isn't even registering.
My brain refuses to accept that a grown-ass man made a loli-farming simulator this fucking complex.

>grown-ass man
It would make more sense to you if a child did? Or a woman? Or if a loli made a super complicated scientifically accurate loli farming simulator?

This just might be the greatest thing I've seen all day.

I remember once someone said that there were "pedophiles as young as 11", to which I said "Yeah those 11 year olds should be having sex with adult women."

What an opportunity was missed with that fellow, that no one asked what sort of game he'd make.

Honestly, it's so far out of left field that the designer could be a cat and my brain might be more willing to accept it, under the listing 'Things that Never Happened'.
It's like the uncanny valley of internet stories: Just between too audacious to be possible and too mundane to be entertaining.
There's crossing the line, and then there's crossing the line twice, and then there's picking up the line and twisting it into some sort of conceptual balloon animal that jumps out of your hand and starts attacking children.

I feel the oddest mixture of amusement, disgust, and horrified arousal.

Damn my overpowering Impregnation fetish, you lead my normally vanilla self into horribly dark places.

Seconded. Is this what it feels like to critically fail a SAN check?

If a loli did this I would be proud of her. This is really complicated shit for a kid, and the lack of morality is developmentally appropriate.

>this doesn't phase me at all
I may have been here too long.

I think this really just appeals a little too much to our RPG sensibilities. I mean despite how fucking horrible it really is impressive sounding in a technical way

Hell's this about--

>Loli kidnapping simulator

NOPE. Fuck that shit.

A better comparison is Dwarf Fortress

Just with child rape instead of dwarf murder

Only 2 hours in and my day's already been ruined.

Thanks Veeky Forums!

Dwarf Fortress but with lolis. What a time to be alive.

Come to think of it, you could probably mod Dwarf Fortress to have lolis. Then you could have child rape /and/ dwarf murder!

What board was this? I want to go find the original thread.

Dware Fortress already has children, you just have to mod in the rape. But this game will also have lightly animated scenes and will be a lot more directly specialized to its goal.

This guy posts on Veeky Forums and /agdg/, both the one here and the other.

You just want the game don't you, you sick fuck?

I think it was on Veeky Forums, the post number is far too low to be /v/ or Veeky Forums.

It's a couple months old though, it won't be in the first party archives any more.

We're not exactly talking chocolate and peanut butter here

>"pedophiles as young as 11", to which I said "Yeah those 11 year olds should be having sex with adult women."

What about child murder and dwarf rape?

Pretty sure it refers to eleven year olds raping five year olds.

Hey man, whatever makes you happy.

I mean is this really Veeky Forums tho? What's the mechanics actually like?

Someone did that once and posted about it on the Bay12 forums in the "worst things you've done in DF" thread.

Judging by how the thread was deleted shortly afterwards, they apparently won.

>loli kidnapping simulator with the ambition of Dwarf Fortress crossed with Prison Architect
Holy fuck, would play the shit out of this.

Though I am disturbed by the focus on piss.

Does the developer want playtesters?

That just makes it funnier.

>colour
>game about kidnapping lolis
Art imitates life

On a very minor scale, I feel like Bernini suddently decided to sculpt nothing but gangrenous scrotum. On one hand it's perfectly anatomically accurate and made of the purest marble, but seriously, ewww.

I had similar thoughts.

There was a moment of, "This is some Dwarf Fortress attention to detail here. I'm impressed, in a way." paired with, "I fucking love sims. Given the right tone, I'd probably play it, twisted though it is."

Then I looked at the screenshots and my brain went, "Fucking NOPE." Too real. I'd have been okay with anime lolis in cages, because that's so divorced from reality, it wouldn't bother me. But the screenshots and text from the dev make it clear he's aiming for a very real place to feed his personal, very real fetishes.

It seems like his talents lie in the simulation and modeling department. He'll make a robust, well-planned system. It will take him some time before he finishes. AAA titles are all about big thrills produced on a short production time. He would have no place there.

Some of the new drawings seem more anime.

Obok Meatgod

This is all very nice and shit,
but where the fuck is the link?

It's obviously on github somewhere by looking at
but where?

What imageboard is like Veeky Forums but more permissive?
It's on the /agdg/ board there.

Is it eight chan?

I'm not even disgusted.

I'm impressed!

Good math!

is it worth it?

Nah, it's not actually good yet.

better stick to glorious nippon ten

FATAL is a weird, fucked up idea executed terribly
This is a weird, fucked up idea executed perfectly

I don't know if that makes it better or worse

This at least is honestly driven by perversion. FATAL tries to be serious and has anal ripping just for "realism".

So FATAL is still worse.

>I remember once someone said that there were "pedophiles as young as 11", to which I said "Yeah those 11 year olds should be having sex with adult women."

There's been a few DF mods like that, most memorable was the simplest one that added genitals as a body part to all entities, so the aftermath of battles often left severed vagins strewn all over the battlefield.

Which was fine except cats and elephants gained the ability to weild one handed weapons using their penis.

From that, someone added in playable incubuses who were designed from the get go to be able to weild things with their prehensile penis and things kinda spiralled out of control from there.

This is a video game.

That's the only problem you have with this discussion?

Yeah. I mean, "hey guys, this video game is awful, and FATAL is awful, and FATAL is Veeky Forums-related, so this video game is Veeky Forums-related" is a pretty spurious argument.

Are we even sure that this is real? It feels like either an elaborate hoax or the most twisted form of to catch a predator.

There's a playable build. Two. It's not fun yet, but it's not like it isn't real.

Good. Now reskin all the lolis into adepta sororitas, reskin yourself to the emperor, and reskin the police too inquisitors or genestealers and we have the next Chapter Master

Man, post a link if you're going to say that.

If you read the thread, you should be able to employ your brain and find it.

>Which was fine except cats and elephants gained the ability to weild one handed weapons using their penis.

I was able to remain somewhat straightface until I reached this point in this post, now people are looking at me losing my shit in public thanks you wonderful bastard.

He doesn't account for the emotion fear? Come on, man.

>severed vagins strewn all over the battlefield.
But wouldn't they have embedded -token like mouths and eyes, thus being gougable and so on but not severable and certainly not a limb? I wouldn't really mod them as external tissue (unless ofcourse you add more body tokens for different parts of genetalia.

They could have under_pressure token though so they would "pop out" just like the guts if the lower body gets cut and perhaps the gut -token so the dorfs would retch when struck at them.

This is horrible.
I hope the creator an heros.

The thing though is that like 70% of the mechanics he has there would be fucking fantastic in like, any horror or assassination based game (luring targets, randomly generated appearance and name based stuff, cells for interrogation etc. etc) and then it's all fucking wasted because he has to use it for fucking lolishit.

Fuck this planet.

Veeky Forums. If I remember correctly, the thread was about how they used things they learned for unrelated purposes (until pictured user showed up).

A truly magnificent work of art

I'm impressed.

>finns are in the nordic genetic group
Totally unrealistic.
2/10 would not play

>This level of attention to detail and talent should be put to work making AAA games
AAA games need pretty graphics that takes computer resources, resources that could be used to add more detail.

Actually not even Dwarf fortress graphics is enought.
The max possible embark size on dwarf fortress, is 16x16, embark is the area size around "your cursor", that will run at real time, (the rest of the world will be run based on simplified system).
Almost no one can run 16x16 without lag.
Also to world equivalent to to a 16x16 embark would be an 1x1 world, and the smallest world possible without cheats is 17x17 (with gameshark like cheats its 3x3)

Search wheelchair.net, agdg board.

Doesn't DF only use 1 core or something?

>FATAL tries to be serious and has anal ripping just for "realism".

Actually fatal happened like this.
A group of people only knew and played ad&d.
They heavily houserules it to make it fit on their playstyle. They loved playing evil guys.
D&D 3.0 is released and instead of learning how to play it and then houseruling the hell out of it again, they decided to make their own rpg.
One of the idea of the rpg is to fit on their playstyle.
Some of the developers know some stuff is unrealistic. One of the developer told he asked the main developer to change the anakim race because it was not realistic and also too overpowered, but the main developer never changed stuff.

One of the fatal developers, gave a interview on youtube, (where I found this info) check there

At this moment yes.
But I dont think that with multiple cores, the max embark size would change much.
Remember a 17x17 (if I did my math right), would be an embark of 272 x 272

I'd still imagine that using more cores would help cut down on the lag expansive fortress get once you start getting up there in dorfs.

Yes it would, but it wouldnt handle even a embark of the size of an 17x17 world

It's weird seeing people freak out and I'm just sitting here going "Neat, when does it come out".

Do you mean-

Oh.

THAT guy.

The drawings can seem anime all they want - it's the simulator part that tracks circumference and pee color that's Too Real realm. Especially paired with the dev's comment about how the game is basically trying to teach predators to "start slow" with their captives.

This is beautiful, and I'm not even kidding.

Well, something's definitely weird here, user.

To me it seems like something that Andy Worhol, or Marcel Duchamp might find fascinating. Not in a sexual way, but in the, "huh, humanity is capable of doing this" sort of way.

>Hide behind tree
>Eyes out for specific lollis
>Find my target.
>Toss a can. She comes to pick it up.
>In one fell swoop, manage to grab her and toss her into my car.
>bring her home and put her into her cell.
>Well decorated room. Toys, amenities, ect.
>The loli was abused at home.
>She is free to grow up and interact with other lolis in a safe environment.
>Homeschool herd of lolis to ensure they have a proper education.
>Lolis eventually grow up.
>Release the ex-lolis into the world, free to be successful and independent former lolis
>Last girls released looks back and smiles
>Thanks, Dad

The only way you should be playing this game.

Technically no, but the shit it uses other strings for is inane shit like graphical rendering. The vast majority of the game is on only one string and thus only one core.

Yeah, I was surprised by the vociferousness of the responses too.

Hey Veeky Forums! I've never been here before, but someone linked me this.

I've worked in the AAA industry before.

Because it had to be made. God wills it.

On average the lolis can only get pregnant once they're ~12yo (depending on when they entered puberty in the game, which can be expedited a little bit my over-feeding them (or genetics), or can be delayed be malnourishment.

I post most on /jp/ (OC threads) and Veeky Forums's AGDG about it, Veeky Forums and /g/ (dpt) are less common. And /agdg/ is for more longer-term.

You mean more arousing.

The only thing horrible is you wishing death upon someone for trying to express their artistic freedom in a way that harms no one.

Sim Loli only uses 1 core for the main thread. Pathfinding is calculated asynchronously on other threads though.

It's not trying to teach anyone anything. I just wanted to put that mechanic in to encourage careful play.

>God wills it.
Which fucking god are you talking about, because this is the kind of shit to make Jesus hide his face in shame.

>loli game
>single handly

I see what you did there

>been here long enough to fit in on /jp/
>hasn't been to every board yet
???