Filename thread

let's do this shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8yyAgk9der4
bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-31849531
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This goat is incredibly patient considering someone is actively attempting to end its life.

that skeleton looks like it's saying
>see now you're getting on my nerves (so to speak)

>Best Post on Veeky Forums

See. It seems weird at first but cultists are usually pretty cool once they know you aren't judgy or cops-cally.
Honestly if you drive for a living it ain't a rare sight, i'd still carry a gun though.

heh

I don't understand any of this.

youtube.com/watch?v=8yyAgk9der4
You have to play the game to understand.

I like this.

That seems less bizarro and more just regular Veeky Forums

outrageous

>A regular day in Switzerland

>Not Pillar Men

that's not Veeky Forums related is it fucko??

At least not till they release the Bizzaro Adventure system.

truly

We're on tg, not a

Not everything is related to your animes

>what are custodes

>They don't know about super stand saturday

There's always the faggot or two who decides to get super offended by one post and pick on it and only it for not being Veeky Forums related, while ignoring all other posts.

If you don't like it, report it.

>Contentless posting about posting

Shut up faggot and post funny pics with Veeky Forums related captions

Is this some tradition or ritual or something?
Because that's a terrible way to kill a goat.

They're africans, dude. What do you expect?

Well, friend, since domestication of goats in Africa probably goes back at least a millenium or so, the people actually keeping the damn things would know how to properly slaughter them, hence my asking.

You would assume that. But then again this is a place where raping a virgin is considered a good way to cure AIDs and murdering and eating an albino human is brings you good luck.

Gross oversimplyfication aside, these are both symptoms of superstitions due to a lack of access to education and modern science.

Figuring out how to kill livestock efficiently and without spoiling the meat does not require either.

I shouldn't have laughed, but goddamnit user.

You should not require a modern education to understand that murdering a dude to carve him up and eat his flesh is a bit beyond the pale.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-31849531

And people in the west still skip 13 when labeling floors on hotels.
Stop trying to /pol/ up the thread.

These threads would be slightly less shitty if even half of the "jokes" were actually Veeky Forums related.

Wait... this is a thing?

I've never been in a hotel or office building that skips floor 13.

>Wait... this is a thing?
Not as much as it used to be, but still pretty common

kek, nice one.

For the boyos from the last thread:
The movie seems to be called "Torque"

>Pfft.
>People on the 14th floor know what floor they're really on.
>Jump out the window, you will die earlier.

And how many people were murdered and/or mutilated for this re-labelling of floors to take place?

Dunno, how many people were killed/mutilated for stupid reasons when europe had an equivalent level of education to Tanzania?

A fuckload.

We grew out of it. They haven't.

Truth

>he didn't aim for where he wanted the blade to be after the goat's head had come off

Classic blunder, really.

>"grew"
>"out"
>"they"

And how do you think we "grew out of it"? We got lucky with a bunch of random historical factors, like specific people having delusions that caused certain religions to become influential, the geological makeup of the british isles, and a bunch of people having enough slaves and serfs that they had the free time to think about shit that for them had no practical purpose. There's not some magical intrinsic quality that makes us superior, if if there was it'd be unfair to call people to account for not having said magical intrinsic quality.

>There's not some magical intrinsic quality that makes us superior

I never said there was. I just pointed out that we have grown out of the superstitions of drowning people for being witches and such and they have not.

Now they have the opportunity to learn from us without having to make our fuck up along the way and they are still preferring the old ways of stoning children to death for being witches, killing pale people to get good luck and raping virgins to cure AIDS.

But this might be one of those "it's cultural and therefore immune to criticism" things like female genital mutilation.

They don't have any realistic ability to learn from us. Even those that do would meet faith against either other faith—or science, which is obviously incompatible.
>But this might be one of those "it's cultural and therefore immune to criticism" things like female genital mutilation.
Nothing he said implies that. You're not one of those paranoid /pol/acks who thinks every argument against them is the least rational ones, are you?

>paranoid /pol/acks who thinks every argument against them is the least rational ones, are you?
In his defense, we're on Veeky Forums. That's a pretty safe assumption to make.

No. But I'm not the one trying to defend people for murder, rape, cannibalism and mutilation with the excuse "It's not their fault".

Yes. Yes it is their fault. It is 100% their fault.

When given the question
>should I harm this person for my own benefit?
Is asked and you answer yes then it is your fault.

It was our fault when we were drowning/burning people alive for stupid shit and it is their fault now.

>But I'm not the one trying to defend people for murder, rape, cannibalism and mutilation with the excuse "It's not their fault".
You ARE one of those paranoid /pol/acks.
>Is asked and you answer yes then it is your fault.
So the west is at fault? That's what you're saying, yes? I thought we'd run all the SJWs off this site a few years ago...

>Is this some tradition or ritual or something?
It isn't, because the dude demonstrated that he doesn't know the basics of chopping shit with machetes.
He aimed at the surfarce of the goat's neck rather than at a point where the blade should end up after the goat's head has fallen off.