"Hero, please! I need your help! You must assist me in reviving my swarm. I swear on my brood that if we are successful...

>"Hero, please! I need your help! You must assist me in reviving my swarm. I swear on my brood that if we are successful, I will repay your kindness a thousand fold. There may even be a place for you by my side as my fourth or even third consort when I reclaim the Hexathrone and take my rightful place as Queen of the Waspid! I promise you, Hero, the world can be ours, but we must act quickly..."

What say you, Hero?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GxndlPQGr4I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well I like my women like I like my coffee-

Well, I mean...
>Waspid

Hack her to bits, and then set the bits on fire.

FUCK WASPS AND ANYTHING REMOTELY RELATED

>Sure but how does this work? Like you lay a bunch of eggs and then leave me alone with a magazine? Cuz ol' Jimmy likes a bit more romance than that.

Oh, sure, I'll
Wait, don't bees do the thing where when the drone has sex with the queen their junk rips off inside so the queen can carry it around with her? Is this going to be like that? Because that's really, really not my fetish.

Hey, that's when the wasps are your enemies. Now, with the wasps as your allies...

This is a wasp woman, not a bee woman, and besides which there's no way it'd work like that for a humanoid creature.

This. This part is important. A flower queen once promised me the same and I ended up dabbing her petals with a paintbrush for about a week before I finally got bored and left.

Look lady, I've got a wife and daughter already, and my own lands to worry about. If you need someone to "fertilize your eggs", I'd recommend you head to the red lantern district. Plenty of guys there who'd be happy to help you out with that.

Ill tell you the same thing i told the Racni Queen.

yes

I support this sentiment

Buzz off!

COVERED IN BEES!?

>Hero, please! I need your help! You must
Sorry, you probably mistook me for someone who gives a shit.

The same my character would for any deposed leader.
"I hear your words, but I must consider my actions carefully. Stay with us a while until I decide."

I mean, she might be Evil. Or the Waspid are just plain cunts.
Also he would wonder if he could tap that, safely.

Fuck wasps. Exactly how is dependent on context.

I like her jacket, too.

>This is a wasp woman

Ie once back at the lair you'll be the one getting penetrated, filling you up with painfully paralyzing venom and a few eggs, to be eaten from the inside when they hatch.

this.

I just want to see what happens.

Wasps are ALWAYS the enemy. There is no peace. It's just them trying to get you to relax before they kill you brutally.

Maybe these are papercrafter wasps? I mean, fantasy allows for you to change what is normal for the fantastic.

I admit I'm struggling to believe this myself. Wasps are complete arseholes, and they invade my beehive.
But maybe magical paper making waspfolk who make beautiful scrolls can be a thing?

>Dem insect tiddies

Kill it with everything.

>Help her
>Get giant smoke machines
>Control all the planet and become supreme wasp emperor

I am a woman, and a robot.

>maybe magical paper making waspfolk who make beautiful scrolls can be a thing?
And they could STILL be complete cunts.
Just because you make beautiful works of craftsmanship doesn't mean you're a good person.

She has the coloration of a yellowjacket. Those buggers are aggressive. I'm seeing lack of an ovipositor, so I assume no venom, but they DO bite, so I'm assuming venom.

That said, as long as she declares holy war on the red-skinned waspids, and agrees to leave the iridescent ones that craft fluted cathedral cities alone, sure why not.

>Help me in reviving my swarm
>I swear on my brood
There exists two possibilities.
>1. Swarm is the same thing as brood in this context. You lack a swarm (thus why you need to revive it) and therefore lack a brood; this means you are swearing on nothing and your words cannot be trusted.
>2. Swarm is different than brood. You have a brood (a group of waspids, presumably of sizable number and might) but cannot use them to revive your swarm and for some reason you want me to believe that I, a single hero, will tip the scales.
This seems like a trap, and so do you. I humbly reject.

What if Waspid is the wargod of the beefolk?

They've devotees of bee St. Cuthbert.

Bee males spend most of their life just buzzing their wings while standing to cool the hive, and females feed them.

They only leave to mate with the queen if, once every few generations, she leaves. They all try to mate with her in the aur. She allows the strongest to do so, collecting the semen of multiple males to fertilize several generations.
When a non-queen bee's wings are shredded from use they will die, and the mating swarm results in most of the males shredding their wings.

Males never survive the end of summer in cold climates. Most of the bee population in general, with all of the males, are left outside to die since they aren't necessary to survive the winter. On rare occasions some males are left with their cooling job, but its unknown if they were needed to survive or just forgotten about by everyone but their caretakers and the queen.

This.

Maybe she's swearing on her future brood, provided she's successful.

But I'm already the King and you're my Empress!

Nuke it from the orbit. It's the only way to be sure!

That's still an oath upon nothing.

On one hand my Xenophilia is acting up. On the other only 4th or "maybe" 3rd consort? Doesn't seem worth the risk.

This.

No peace with wasps.

D'Vorah has a big pointy ovipositor with enough strength behind it to be used as a weapon. She's also full of bugs.

Avoid.

I accept, for the wasps protected the bees in exchange for some of the massive amounts of food the bees generate. Without the wasps in power, the bees are in danger.

If the bees fall, the whole region looses its only major food producer, dooming all who live here, not to mentioning damaging trade along the coast.

Did you seriously just walk up to me and say you plan on taking over the world?

> Hexathrone
> Waspid

If you want to fool me, you have to try better. Everybody knows wasps are chaotic evil incarnate.

>Said the filthy human to the elf.

>Wasp
How about a nice cup of thermite instead.
Maybe, maaaaybe if it were a cute and nice bumblebee lady, and I knew she wouldn't chop my parts off or eat me or propose or something else terrible and inhumane.

smite the fiend

Hey Skitter. How is Brockton Bay doing these days? Ever since Scion died and everything went back to sorta normal its been kinda boring, safe but boring.

>There's an actual Wasp Lord with an order of bee-riding paladins in my setting

I know this shit can't end good.

Wasps are very measured creature, really. They first fly faux attacks, then they buzz loudly and bite you and only after that do they start stinging.

I know one of you fuckers has a wasp version of this hanging around

Sure, wasps are an important part of the insect ecosystem, and keep flies down.

I know your kind, you'll backstab me the moment you don't need me and use me for a living best for your young, *pulls out flamer* time to finish the genocide

>D'vorah
>Wasps in general

FUCK

OFF

>Skitter asking for help
>The Patron saint of suicidal escalation
Whelp, time to either throw everything in behind her or nope out to another reality.

Make it the hornet girl from monster musume instead of D'vorah and you've got a deal.

For those of you who think she deserves to not be purged in holy fire, here is some mandatory viewing before you make your decision.

youtube.com/watch?v=GxndlPQGr4I

I read it to mean the swarm is her underlings that she gives birth to/creates, and her brood is the batch of wasps she was born with. So it'd be like asking for help recreating her kids/child army and swearing on her ancestors' honor. Something like that.

Either way, I'm more concerned with whether she's the rightful Waspid Queen or an upstart usurper.

The sight of a wasp infuriates me, it doesn't matter where I am or what I'm doing, if I see a wasp I get pissed off.

>D'vorah
I've played that game.

I saw what you did to Mileena.

>wheres my can of raid

>unknown humanoid approaches me personally
>doesn't provide any sort of ID
>most likely haven't gone through official channels
>provides no kind of contract except lofty verbal promises
>asks completely openly for me to indirectly usurp the current ruler/government/state entity

No, absolutely not. What would the union say if their members acted independently and without any sort of contract? Not to mention the questionably legality

what can be in worst situtation? I am die? Pff, at least I'll die non-virgin

You know dating a human girl is always an option

>help the humanoid equivalent of nature's turbo murderhobos make MORE of them, under the premise that I might recoeve one of their spawn as a waifu
>waspwaifu
>not Arachne or Moth waifu

PROJECT SCORCHED EARTH IS A GO

>FILTHY MONSTER! YOU WILL BURN IN THE FLAMES OF MY FURY!

Honestly, I always thought wasps were kind of cute. Not when they're flying at your face, but otherwise they're nice.

>"Now you'll feel the power of my Stand [Earth Angel]!"

That's a mantis, not a wasp.

It's hip to fuck bees

>Wait a sec, you sound kinda like the ancient evil that old retired paladin was telling me about. You tryin' to trick me or somethin'?

I've heard it gives you quite a buzz

>Well if you're going to call me old I'll just find someone else to fill my honey pot.

"Favored Enemy: Vermin"

If she was a cute honey bee she would at least have the pleasure of being enslaved by me.

Purge all wasps.

Wasps are almost as much useful as bees. Bee are vital but for each parasite fucker, there is a wasp that kills it casually for food or specifically for reproduction.

And I am a biologist not a wasp shut up

>You're a fucking wasp!

t. WIDF

Oooh, that's a good one.

>Look, you wanna fuck or not? Cause I'm this close to just finding a viking or something since everyone around here seems to have taken a vow of celibacy.

Don't snitch.

Rolled 16 (1d20)

I roll to barter for a higher reward.
King, or at least the male equivalent of mistress.

If you're related to a landed noble or are one yourself, King Consort. If not, Prince Consort. So, first husband, essentially.

>tits with no nipples
I will never not hate this.

>inb4 ACKSHUALLY they're poison glands/egg sacs/some other dumb shit

Actually, now that I think about it, a waspid society is probably matriarchal, so it would just be King; You only need 'consort' if a king is normally regnant.

I like it. Its know its kind of stupid, but I like the way it looks for some reason. Though when I'm in charge the chest is usually even but slightly curved to give a visual impression of femininity.

I saw one comic where it kind of made sense. Basically they were covered in armor, but if you applied pressure in the right places, the scales would crack to expose the nipple.

I can live with the exoskeleton excuse. Hell, I may just turn OP's picture into a character for a supers campaign.

Holy fuck. I don't think I'm coming back to Veeky Forums for a while.

That awkward moment when you've been talking to your wasp wife's discarded carapace for 20 minutes before you notice she's not inside.

It appears your desperate need for help made you barge right inside Lin Kuei temple. And now the doors are shut for you.

>Hexathrone
>Waspid
Alright, well... I was going to say no, but you started roping me in with dumb naming conventions I love. So now I feel conflicted.

>implying that shit isn't awesome

Lady, if I was smart enough to say no to Q-Bee, what makes you think I'm dumb enough to say yes to you?

>Look outside
>Mantis Queen, Dragonfly Queen, and Africanized Honey Bee Queen have already formed a queue outside.
>Africanized Queen doesn't look happy about it.

And that's a difficult person to say no to.

I got hard.
I-i think I lay off internet for a while.

Nah, you'll lose all your looks as a queen, and if I wanted to bang a grotesque sac then I would sex with a beanbag.

>and besides which there's no way it'd work like that for a humanoid creature
youre pathetic

Too human for my tastes.
Come back when you look like this.

I see you find honesty attractive

Honesty is a desirable trait in any partner.