If u were given a choice to go balls deep in one altcoin for a year. Which would it be? Req, iota, xrb

If u were given a choice to go balls deep in one altcoin for a year. Which would it be? Req, iota, xrb, ..

DGB desu

LINK probably

LTC

zrx

Probably link

It's not out yet, so I'm not shilling.

One year I would go ball deep in NEO.

One month, I would go ball deep in MUSICOIN or Singular

probably chaintrade

LINK.

Undoubtedly Link.

Biz will see why it has been talked about so much within a year.

XMR

SAN

WAVES

Link really? I'm hodling but not that confidently

Nice try Rory

ARK

Its because you are a legitimate retard who doesn't understand his investment

Either Wagerr or Agrello. TaaS if you want an eternal hold.

These will be huge movers in the coming years. Sorry, no sub 1 year babby holds.

why the fucking fuck are you listing those fucking shitcoins as examples?

Blackmoon, I'm thinking of buying 5000 more at least before it moons in early January.

ZCoin for sure.

Ark
No contest

Vtc

Obsidian

monero, it has actual reasons to exist so i won't lose my entire investment

Blocknet.

urmumcoin

WTC

POWR, not fucking joke.

All the sings are there. Tesla acquired a solar company. Price per square meter of solar panel is decreasing while watt per square meter is increasing.

Large scale capacitor technology is shit, battery technology isn't great either but it's okay. This points towards having a way to charge batteries cheaply, and profit from photons that are currently wasted or sold back to a shitty grid that will fleece you on the profit.

The developing world needs cheap accessible electricity, and holding POWR when asset germination activates in 2018, you can own the microgrids they'll use. Green grids, and then get green incentives in the form of more POWR, distributed by POWR ledger itself for operating as an energy salepoint, for selling green energy.

It's like being a master node, except you don't verify transactions, you operate as an energy sales hub.

There's even more positive aspects but that's enough shill.

ARK I see it monero level gains next year

usdt.
fuck alts.

actually you know what yeah.
xmr is probably good-ish call.
if will not make you rich cause its already expensive.... but at least will not fall down to 0 for no reason

*it will not i mean

XRP or else you hate money

ARK

IOTA
XMR
LINK

not even unsers

every answer that isnt ark is a joke. ask yourself-

does it have a blockchain?
is it just a meme erc20 token?
then why not just use eth?

Ark is the only crypto doing what cryptp is supposed to do- be an immutable, global, and practical currency. all this other shit is speculative meme vaporware still. Ark is already here and its only getting beyter.

this.

ark is fucking retarded only Veeky Forums autists will ever buy that stupid shit. oh its a practical global currency? never heard that use case before. oh wait, I forgot about 90% of all coins in the top 100.