You and your party enter the lair of the lich lord

>you and your party enter the lair of the lich lord
>see this

what do you do

Other urls found in this thread:

houzz.com/discussions/755230/in-need-of-help-decoration-foyer-and-living-room-at-my-new-apartment#addAnswer
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Alright, I'll bite, what's spoopy about this one?

Skedaddle

>four replies and only four posters in the thread

Shadows are fine, nothing dodgy about the reflection, ornaments are mundane. Only odd thing is that the cable for the lamp doesn't seem to go near the socket but there could easily be a plug behind the desk.

We take the magic lamp.

I get the fuck out! haha

I don't see anything.

What a shitty thread

>how do we know its the lair of some of the most smart entities in most of the settings
>what am i (my m8s )?
>what lvl are we?
srsly if you are looking for meme answers like
>xD fuck with the place
or
>NOPENOPENOPE.jpeg
go to some maymay board son.
i hate this website

I'm going to need some help here lads.

Pt?

I think it's implying that all the vases are phylactery's and there are multiple liches here

But that is probably entirely wrong

You talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded.

pasta never helped with liches newfriend

What if its an Italian Lich?

i can't believe I laughed at this

does this mean there are 3 lichs, or that its just a normal looking home, instead of skulls and skelingtons and zombies? im new to Veeky Forums dont be mad at me plz

Nah, standard tactic would be to have a shitload of vases to confuse any intruders.

Of course, none of them contain the actual philactery, as standard murderhobos would just level everything anyway.

So... an Italich?

I prefer Raviolich

The only thing worse than a Vamparmesan

sweet reasoning here dood
next you try killing a german with beer.
fuck this is why new PnP is all about grinding and not about riddles anymore. shit would kill newfriends like you

I dunno, the Ghoulash is a strong contender.

I turn off the lamp. Nobody is here and that thing is just sitting there using electricity.
Fucking at least TRY to conserve power.

Those are also some ugly ass pots. Im going to laugh at the lich because he has shitty taste. And depending on setting I steal the mirror because hey, those aren't cheap.

Man you sure have an axe to grind against newfags and their wrong ways to have fun.

I unplug the air freshner, and smash it.

You fucker

>houzz.com/discussions/755230/in-need-of-help-decoration-foyer-and-living-room-at-my-new-apartment#addAnswer
OH MY GOD SO SPOOPY

Now that was just uncalled for user.

>9553332
>553332
>53332
>3332
you are part of the problem

They don't call me Jarlock the Air-Freshner Smasher for nothing.