DON'T LISTEN TO THE NORMIES SAYING THE BUBBLE WILL POP

DON'T LISTEN TO THE NORMIES SAYING THE BUBBLE WILL POP.
BE A RISK TAKER
WE HAVE ONE LIFE TO LIVE MIGHT AS WELL LIVE IT WITHOUT ANY REGRETS.

Tomorrow BTC will hit 20k. Will you ride the roller coaster?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JLicPV7fdlk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah it's not really a big deal to me because I bought at 5k. So if I got out right now I'd only make 10 grand which is essentially nothing. Maybe if it ends up hitting 100k then I'll get out. Anything less than that isn't really life changing for me. If it pops and crashes down to nothing then oh well I lost 5 grand. I can make that back pretty quickly.

I'd be alright with crypto crashing and burning forever if it meant those three would take turns punishing my testicles for a night.

Cant have fun with an unloaded gun

Honestly, just do the opposite to the normies.
Normies are poor, and will amount to nothing in their lives, and thats the way the government likes it
The only other people saying don't invest, are bankers, and we all know why

same here except im up 20 grand from initial 6k.

i have no plans to stop hodling crypto for the foreseeable future. I couldn't give less of a fuck what Warren Buffett or James Dion say. I have nothing, well, almost nothing, to lose. I either get rich or lose 6k trying. Seems a good deal to me.

i aint sellin my btc for a measly 16k. fuck dat shit. i bought btc cuz its gonna be the new world gold digital standard. im stayin until that happens

u gonna be so rich in a few years tyrone. hopefully you pay your child support

white women truly are the most attractive creatures on the planet.
God bless the white race

HODL for redheads! Satoshi approves!
70K here we come sooner than later, or later

i'm a man shitposting on Veeky Forums and am unironically better looking than all three of those women, the absolute fucking state of western entertainment

>he doesnt like celts

SAD!

post tits or gtfo this board

learn to read faggot

kek'd

i read
stop front'n you're on the internet now. no one cares what you look like. Do you even crypto?

>tfw no qt redhead celt gf ;_;
>a-at least I have my altcoins

chick 1 = 7/10, manjaw, thousand cock stare, eyelids too big, nice hair and decent symmetry

chick 2 = 7/10 retarded symmetry, eyes way too far apart, black woman nose, again with the harsh fucking manjaws, whack eyebrows, pretty eyes wasted, nice hair

chick 3 = 8.5/10 actually quite attractive but flawed nose keeps her out of solid 9 territory. very pretty eyes and great facial structure, that's how a woman's jaw and chin are supposed to look you faggots. dsl's too.

put the first chick's nose on the third chick and that's a beautiful woman. noses can really make or break your aesthetic.

I know that feel, but she does have redheads in the family so one can only hope.

no sleep till 17200
convert it to tether if you need to
youtube.com/watch?v=JLicPV7fdlk

Don't let this thread die unless we need to show them what happens when men go and jerk off for a bit

over 9000 for freedom!!!