12/10 Link Activity Update

medium.com/@CryptoTakeoff/link-12-10-status-update-2b61cc8bb6f9

shoo shoo

Thank you for continuing to do this man.

Bless you

since you bought back in, I'm willing to forgive you. but don't go breakin' our hearts again, mister.

Why would the whale group care about the link marine threads? The majority of those people are already invested.

BEGONE THOT

SINK

ty legend of the realm

>There’s been a significant change in the wallets: The number of holders has gone down by 4,000. There are 11,488 holders now.

link marines on suicide watch

>It’s not that people have sold massively, but that Binance has consolidated hundreds of individual wallets into just a handful.
kys

uh read the next line

Thanks.
I'm in until the announcement. My fear is that he just announces a new hire or something and the price tanks.
Thanks, user!
You okay, user? Girl trouble?

There is literally no proof of an announcement this month- I hope you’re aware of that.

except they said there was one. so unless you think they're lying, buzz off.

>I'm in until the announcement. My fear is that he just announces a new hire or something and the price tanks.

why would the announcement be anything else?

Rory already said they wont discuss partnership until the main net has launched, they cant talk about exchanges, they said they were still in the hiring process in the last update

what are you even hoping for?

rory: we have some announcements end of the year

biz: SWIFT PARTNERSHIP CONFIRMED BUY BUY BUY AAAAAAAAAAAAAA PAJEETED AGAIN

haha I like u r write up. highlight of today write up

Sergey may wishes us a merry Christmas and a happy new year.

that is the update from chainlink for most anticipated announcement . cu next yr with heavy bag holding

why would they wait this long just to announce a new team member?

There will be an announcement in December and it will come from Sergey. That's all we know.

Best case scenario is they're waiting for a company to make an announcement before the end of the year, possibly Swift.

Wort case is 'We hired two interns, please turn them into memes too'.

>There are 11,488 holders now

I wonder what Sergey will tell us. Not anticipating much just hoping it gives me a little more faith in my investment. If it sucks I guess it's another chance to increase my stack.

That's a rare Sergey you got there.

damn good writeup

Thanks!

>You okay, user? Girl trouble?
Yes, there's a roastie posting shitty articles on my board. Can she leave?

I wouldn't expect a partnership announcement until after main net launch. People get their hopes up too high. All I am hoping for is that everything is ticking along, which it seems to be.

She can't, user. And neither can you, because no one gets to leave Biz. You're here forever.