There's literally nothing wrong with being a goblin. They're a proud race with a rich history

There's literally nothing wrong with being a goblin. They're a proud race with a rich history.

looks like an orc to me op
>not genociding orcs and goblins until your nation is purified

OP, on the other hand, is a faggot.

Prime material plane races have to stick together. Save that piss and vinegar for outsiders.

>A rich history they don't remember
>Fucking aayyy lmaos get sucked through a warp vortex
>End up in some fantasy shit place
>Find horses
>Humans ride horses
>Now gobbos ride horses too
>Gobbos learn how to shot longbows off horses
>Start raiding dwarven settlements
>Dwarves build underground fortress cities and become the Charlie
>Still don't live entirely underground because shit doesn't grow down there
>Gobbos raid farms; cart off slave dorfs, good timber, and chickens
>sniping dwarves from on a horse from 500 meters
>It's good to be a gobbo

a history... of SHIT!?!?!?!?!!!!!?!?!?

>killing goblins on princaple
I actually play a goblin that is basically pissed at the world largely from growing up in said environment. Sees himself as better then others because he clawed his way out and made a name for himself.

Orcs? Trolls? Goblins? Ogre? Uruks? Kobold? Gnomes? Gremlins? Imps? Brownies? Ghouls? Fucking Lutins?
All the same.
All goblins are equal you fucking racist scum.

goblins are one of the best races. fun as hell and well developed in culture and thinking.

anyone comparing them to orcs or other races are just ignorant as fuck. thats like saying dwarves and elves are the same thing.

Only good gobbo's are the lewd ones

Fucking Gobbyboos and their greenskin worship.

best races in order

1. Elves
2. Half-Elves
3. Humans
4. Dwarfs
5. Halflings
6. Gnomes
7. Goblins
8. Orcs

Next you're gunna tell us they wuz kingz.

you playin Styx?

Very likely, if the goblins practice Unggue.

Goddamn InCase can make anything sexy.

This is true. Goblins were kangs and shit.

Shrek?

... not only am I into this, I want to see some goblin traps, as well.

Sorry user, but it's actually:

1. Humans, FUCK YEAH!
2. Dwarves
3. Goblins
4. Orcs
5. Halflings
6. Half-Elves
7. Elves
8. Gnomes

I dissagre considering that deep history is usually told trough its only language, rape.

Edgy

They're evil goblins who only breed through rape and love murdering people. Nothing is edgy about killing them.

I'm surprised that no one has put an entry for goblin slayer in 1d4chan yet.

>4/5 of my players constantly make edgy le ebin humany fuark yeah XD characters
>are extremely obnoxious about it in and out of game
>change to a new setting from having humans mostly dominating
>have every other sapient race, not only including but especially, orcs and goblins shit on them just to make them upset
>only mostly-human faction that's successful is the one that happily accepts other races, orcs and elves compose a significant but not majority portion of every aspect
>this is specifically to get at the player that's the most autistic about multiculturalism and shit

We're three full ass campaigns in and as angry as they get they keep playing. I wonder if encouraging me to need to continue GMing is some kind of subtle revenge for it.

You sound like you fit right in with your friends.

is this your players?

>We are goblinkind, heirs to the mountain empires of chieftains past.
>Rest is death to us, and arson is our call to war.

>my players are annoying me by liking things I do not
>so I'll devote my time to making them angry instead of finding another group or telling them to chill the fuck out

>We are goblinkind, heirs to the mountain empires of chieftains past.
>WE
>WUZ
>KANGZ
>AN
>SHEET

And theirs is a religion of peace! Not like The oppressive maschilist cult of pelor! Their Women are happy to live in cramped breeding rooms and allways being covered head to toe when they're allowed to get out!
Really without pelorite ccrusade oppression goblins would never have resorted to violence!

WOT DA ZOG

BOSS, DA GROTZ IZ REBELLIN

>In fantasy elves possess different talents that humans do not, are able to contribute enormously to society
>In fantasy orcs possess inhuman strength and are therefore able to contribute to a pre-industrial society in ways which humans can not
>In reality blacks are good at basketball and rape

I'd be in favour of multiculturalism if it meant we had gnome illusionists, elven mages, and crack orcish assault squadrons. Once you rule out East Asians what exactly do Western European countries gain from admitting the hordes from who knows where?

Quit being a passive aggressive shithead and speak with your players like an adult.

Hey remember that time I did literally nothing wrong?

Is it bad that this sounds so edgy, it flips back to being fun? I actually, unironically want to beat a lamia to death while her vagina twitches and spasms around my cock as she tenses up each time her face gets hit by a heavy object.

GOBBOS

GS is not edgy, he is autistic.

>That desk lady
>Cowtits farmgirl
Why does Goblin Slayer have such cute girls?

>Why does Goblin Slayer have such cute girls?
Because he's a good looking male with a cause he's obssessed with, not noticing their subtle advances.
Women swarm around guys like that.

>Good looking

[citation needed]

>Focuses on and excels at a single task to the exclusion of others
>Goblin Slayer is autistic
Just read it, this totally checks out.

Because it started as light novel

Name ONE light novel where the character isn't a pussy magnet.

Fate/Zero.

A man of refined taste and understanding

Objectivly correct

Goblins are good for one thing, and only one thing. Being sluts.

A man of unbridled girth and unincouraged growth!

Orcs have never done anything for anyone. At least all the other races have contributed something.

Well, in Eberron.

swap the places of human and elves and its perfect

Buttsluts?

>passive-aggressive
>embraces multiculturalism
>thinly-veiled white guilt

You managed to be a worse cuck than your players, you sure showed them user!

He's nothing special though. He's a silver ranked hero and their entire thing is being good enough for bandits while Goblin Slayer targets 'rookie' level threats exclusively. He's like a level 5 warrior fighting level 1 threats with the occasional level 4.

>Kiritsugu
>Not a pussy magnet

Oh honey....

>They're evil goblins who only breed through rape and love murdering people.
That's kind of the definition of edgy.

>counting doujins
really

How can one post be so thoroughly erroneous?

Not the guy you're talking to but I'm also reading the Goblin Slayer manga.

Yeah, it's "edgy", not going to deny that. But the story so far makes the edginess actually work and be entertaining, rather than juvenile or seem like it's trying too hard.

>He thinks the doujin was an example

Nigga, even the Half-Succubus that raised him fucked him so and taught him about seduction so he would have an easier time with female targets.

>Nigga, even the Half-Succubus that raised him fucked him
Natalia explicitly never fucked Kiritsugu and only teased him mercilessly.

Depends on the setting. If they are hunched, red-fured monkey men (who are, in some cases, less intelligent than actual monkeys) that live in matriachal tribes without knowing the connection between sex and pregnancy then yes, there is.

>Natalia explicitly never fucked Kiritsugu and only teased him mercilessly.

In the anime.

Sounding awfully Virt there, friend.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't. Know one in my group has actually played any of his games though.
I even named him rakash.

>Know one in my group has actually played any of his games though.
Can't blame them. The combat in Of Orcs and Men was tedious

Nope.
>Although she is a money-grubber willing to do anything to make a quick buck, on top of being a wild hedonist that has never been a dollar ahead in her life, she somehow ended up as the morally questionable guardian of an impressionable youth. And while she sexually harassed the young Kiritsugu on numerous occasions, she never once drank his semen. The reason being that she had really fallen in love with him, if only a little – though like a good older sister she locked away these girlish thoughts and never revealed them to anybody.
Fate/Zero Material

To be honest I mostly stuck through it because I was such a huge fan of Master of Shadows. Though the world itself in general is pretty interesting as well. Luckily Styx's own game is pretty detrached from all that. I have nothing but high hopes for the sequel.

>Mfw "you have to mentally rape her out of a trauma induced coma"
Literally the weirdest choice of words in orcs and men.

>"you have to mentally rape her out of a trauma induced coma"
That shit was so great, I don't see stuff like that in games very often

Look at this shit. His autism is literally bringing the poor girl to tears.

Durarara.

Remember, #NotAllOrcs.

>They're a proud race with a rich history.
Actually true in my campaign. The goblinoids are the oldest of all species, older than even the elves. They're also the origin of the lost technology and strange ruins found scattered across the world. The guys you see now? Distant descendants from the few survivors after they nuked themselves into the Stone Age.

It's going to be a fun revelation at some point.

>Orc saves her life
>She cucks him anyway
>He has to sacrifice his life for that bitch
If anything that argues that humans are trash.

>I saved your life, that entitles me to sex
Loktar pls. I know this good karma thing is new to Orcs, but it doesn't work that way.

More like they had a bunch of sweet lovey dovey moments and a budding romance but then she does something stupid she was told not to do, gets captured, and starts to enjoy getting used as a cumdump and raped.

>>She cucks him anyway
She was drugged and raped. And by then he'd already turned down an offer form her anyway.

>human self hype

You don't know what cuckolding is.

I thought they got together in the end? Been a long time since i read that series.

>Raped until she enjoyed it
>Not the same thing
Delusional.

It ends right after he's done killing her rapists. He's got a hole through his chest and is bleeding out. As for her, the drugs are starting to wear off, but she's in a state of shock and can barely even speak or stand. Again, dead humans all around them, in a human settlement where orcs are most likely not welcome. What happens next is for the reader to decide.

S-source?

>Being so pathetic this shit is actually your fetish.
Disgusting scum.

Oh yeah, and the blade he was attacked with seemed to be poisonous. And she was beaten up quite badly, might have some internal injuries. Their future prospects aren't the best.

Best hope is for her to die and for him to manage to escape and find a new life somewhere.

I want to read it for the plot