Next coin to blow up

Bitcoin was first, then etherium, now litecoin. What is the next coin that is going to get added to coinbases roster?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/BkUZdWc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

chainlink

not Monero cuz money laundry

bcash on jan 1

Whatever it is I'm buying a metric shitload the second it goes on. Nothing on normiebase has failed yet.

I want to invest in it while its small obviously. And hope it goes 10000%

>etherium

QSP

RChain most likely

They won't. But IOTA probably would be on Coinbase 2.0

X R P

Stellar.

probably this

something that actually has a legitimate purpose and product

This.

This is the only real answer because they literally said it on their blog.

BAT
and this
and this

I though NXT because it had a high volume or bitcoincash because it had high value. Have they announced any to be added?

ADA

Bitcoin Futures

bcash or xmr

realistically Bitcoin Cash
unrealistically REQ

too confusing for normies. its gonna be independent

bitcoin cash is getting added to coinbase in January. Its the true chain bitcoin legacy chain will die and shrivel off. You didn't hear it from me tho they call me pussy slaya

Bitcoin Futures is going to tank.

probably zilliqa, but I know I'm not supposed to post that here..

Ok pussy slaya

Xmr isn't ready for mass adoption until they implement multisig, definitely not coming to coinbase in January

>a coin that works with yc
>a coin with a working product coming out soon
i wonder what that coin is

I can't buy these on bitfinex!!! QQ

ADA/Cardano

Without a doubt. 100%

Yup

Banks

anyone who holds THE COIN THAT IS GOING TO BE added to coinbase is gonna be fugging rich , cause now NORMIES are all over coinbase , so they gonna see this new coin and buy it as well ... good luck to all of you faggots

what ever happened to dogecoin?

Is there a release date?

like what?

Monero.

HMQ because this niggercoin is going to be the new african gold.

There will only be an option to withdraw bcash

100,000s of thousands of normies will then head to the nearest exchange and dump that garbage for more bitcoin and probably a bunch of shitocins so be ready

Coinbase will not ever be retailing more coins you deluded cucks

no, but we can dream buddy, we can dream

Getting onto a fiat exchange that bends over backwards for uncle sam is literally the only way they could try hope to monitor monero.

Bitcoin Cash

Monero
Screencap this

As everybody is sayin these days: MUSICOIN

Waves will be on there by 2020.

MFW Someone is stupid enough to think that a website that uses every trick it can to verify who you are is going to support user coin.

user coin is a meme that will die once crypto is the standard.

XRP ETC

Havent got pumps in so long so they are due

XMR is a total piece of shit. Plus it’s money laundering central

Zero chance you stupid XMR shill fucks

They will never add Monero... Don't be deluded.
Realistically, it will be ripple. They'll follow after the other major exchanges that added it.
I can see cardano as well but not until smart contracts are released on it.
I think there's potential for Blocknet as well.

Oh look, someone on this board with a brain in their head and a clean shaved neck.

XMR is the only legitimate currency. Can't have fungibility without total anonymity

ltc

Who would buy it there anyway? Personally if I wanted monero I would move my btc/eth from coinbase to binance and buy it there.
I wouldn't want the U.S. government to know that I bought Monero.

People are gonna call me crazy, but I'm fairly certain we are going to see LTC go to a 20-30b market cap over the next couple of weeks.

AUG, ZRX, OMG, BAT

Yeah for absolute fucking sure it won't be listed on coinbase, just saying the coin's legit and as far as I know is one of a kind as of now

You guys obviously haven't even researched the CEO's thoughts, he loves distributed computation and storage coins like Golem, Sia and Filecoin. He goes on about others he likes, and it would be worth looking into, even for a small position.

To be honest, I think its gonna be Vertcoin.

they only said they would support bcash if it became the new core, which it hasn't and won't

Why would coinbase add vertcoin when there's already LTC. They're basically the same coin but LTC is already known by the normies. There's no way VTC can catch up to LTC.

I'd say ADA (Cardano), Monaco (visa crypto card), and vert coin.

BTC & cryptocurrency discussion here:

discord.gg/BkUZdWc

It’s gutter trash. Don’t be a lowlife scumbag piece of shit.

wtf is the point of wanting monero available on coinbase, the one guaranteed exchange to be giving 100% of your account info the feds????

I used to use coinbase with a credit union and it worked for a while. Then I was notified that my account was closed and I had to transfer my bitcoins out (this was 2016 I found out) and any attempt to open a new coinbase account was automatically closed as soon as I liked my new bank account.

I googled around at the time and couldn't find out why.

Are you all able to use coinbase? How are you buying?

Either ADA or BAT

Why not? They're looking to ad coins and it meets their criteria.

>but normies

Yeah, cuz a business really makes a killing by not appealing to the masses, right? Normies will love VTC. I think the people entering right now are first wave normies, like filthy casual gamers. They will like a coin they can mine.

>he still stores value on mtgoxfinex

Name a better privacy coin

If they end up adding dozens of coins sure, why not. Just saying if they are going to remain careful in their selection and only add a handful of coins, I'm not sure why they would choose VTC when it is basically just a LTC copy.

It'll either be XRP, BCC, or VTC

I don't think CB really cares about adding a bunch of coins with unique use cases. I mean, if they did, why would LTC be up there? 66.666..% of coins are basically BTC right now, so really if anything this a good argument to add vtc.

IOTA is consistently at the top volume on Binance and #3 or #4 in market cap. wouldn’t surprise me if it was added soon.

CB CEO is too redpilled to do such a thing.

It would be the only coin that has a roadmap they can keep to and a real use case. This coin will need to have a large market already with major publishers on board and a realistic goal, it will also need a reason that people would buy in large quantities.

BAT

I'm just fucking around, Monero has a special place in my heart and I think 2018 will be an amazing year for the one true coin that actually accomplishes what Satoshi meant to do when he created btc. But...

It'll never ever be on Normiebase.

>CB CEO is redpilled

raiblocks confirmed

Insider Tip: XRP, ARK and BCC will be added at the same time on or before Jan. 1

Vertcoin.

Monero will get added to GDAX before it gets added to Coinbase just like Litecoin.

It will probably be XRP, BAT devs have said it's not them... too soon. Coin is still in its early stages. Coinbase wants something with a little history and higher volume. I say this while owning thousands of BAT, I would love for this to get listed but it's just too soon.

dude is obviously trying to load the boat and you faggots have to keep telling everyone about it. do not even mention it, better for all.

The people who funded coinbase are funding REQ, right?

I could see it making there eventually.

This

They are both Ycombinator portfolio companies

NEO will explode

also where can i get BAT?

That makes it seem like it would be beneficial for them to be listed eventually. Not now, but once REQ has established themselves more.

BWK

where do I buy?

I have acc only on Bitfinex and coinbase

WTF are you talking about?

im allin in XMR op

Monero

People who think XMR will be on Coinbase must actually have Down Syndrome.

It's 100% XRP.

Ark is still largely incomplete

poloniex.

lumens too, probably. satoshipay integration would made it worth to list it on coinbase so normies can buy easy. would made the coin explode.

BITcoincash be supported by Jan 18
I would hope afterwards they would add Rippple

IOTA ofcourse...

how high is it going to get tho? There is huge supply

Aeternity once mainet comes out and it’s no longer a erc20. It’s literally a better eth. Accumulate before q2 2018

Request. It's part of YC, just as coinbase is. It's that simple.