REQ

Give it to me straight Veeky Forums. Do I FOMO in tonight when it's up almost 70% up in 24 hours, or do I be patient and wait for a better entry point?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/BkUZdWc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

REQ is going to the moon, but you can probably wait for a lower entry point. 0.13-0.16 usd maybe

Whale here. About to buy 2m as soon as these transfers are confirmed. Buy all the REQ you can and don't sell until it's at least 1$ each

when do you think it'll reach that point?

I have 4k and looking to get over 10k

Buying in at any value under $1 is still a solid value play. In less than 5 days, the stakes will be raised significantly.

This sounds like link schilling

Except REQ is actually moving.

Dont buy now dude are you fucking insane? Wait so you can FOMO in even higher

Now this is how you meme. Nice one, user.

If you really are a whale why are you buying now?

except REQ actually has a working product and a team that communicates with the community

I honestly have no clue OP.

I have 50k USD in REQ right now.

I also have 15k worth of ETH I've had sidelined waiting for a dip since yesterday.

If it doesn't dip tomorrow I'm going to FOMO in. With each passing day the chances of a dip become less and less, because there is greater probability of test net going live.

I gained a lot of faith in this when it survived btc cucking every other alt. Since then it's been gaining every single day... I'm so close to having over 10k please wait for me guys I wanna be in the big boy club :(

Cheapest and fastest way to get BTC from Bitgrail to binance to acquire REQ?

this raise is next week req update, likely testnet live, if not price will tank.

I know REQ is all over the board right now, so I would think this is a shill too. That being said, I think it's true that this will go to at least 1 USD in short order, I'm just salty that I was ready to pull the trigger at 0.11 and I didn't do it.

Only have 25K REQ. Will I make it?

Buy high, sell low

price won't take before it's released because no one knows when it will be released. Sometime within next 11 days.

Unfortunately, no, but you'll make a killing

Sorry to ask but what is making a killing to you? $25K, $50K?

LINK shilling has no basis.

REQ has just delivered 150% gains in the last week alone.

t. owner of both.

imagine if REQ becomes the next Ethereum that acts like paypal though..

>the next Ethereum

If it ever hits 10$ I'll be shitting my pants

>thinks it will go to $1
>coin is currently $0.20
>salty

????

So I'll hop on board fuck it. Only in BTC so far and Cant afford to move it. So is ETH or LTC cheaper to move?

Moving my LINK to REQ. yolo. I can always move it back I guess. REQ moon mission just seems more immenent.

BTC>ETH (gas is nice and low atm network not congested) ETH>REQ

Come again

just buy ETH with your BTC and move that to the exchange you're buying REQ on

REQ has potential yet it is overhyped right now, the price right now is much higher than the actual valuation of the coin. Bought in at 0.00025 eth and sold at 1200 sat. I will be waiting for it to dip under 1000 sat (under 900 sat is possible too) to rebuy.

pink wojacks imcoming. cu@1usd

Buy in at sub $1 and you'll be in lamboland soon

Hodler here looking for $10 a token after testnet. Glad to see REQ launching and starting the token burn to increase token holder value. Well done to all of you who know a good thing when you see it. Better than OMG with no product!

I love all of you.

If you wait too long for the dip, you might never see it. Just do DCA instead and you’re set for a nice moon mission.
See you at $1 in q3 2018

update. sold LINK over market price and bought REQ under, so now my portfolio got an instant value jump. But I am FOMOing LINK so hard. Please remind me that it is a scam and will die down. Or better yet will stay at 0.25 cents until REQ moons and THEN start its moon mission

jesus fcuking christ the normies are really here arent they

lmao. i said the same thing during omg, zrx, antshares, kyber and powr. 3k to 90k desdu. just happened to go all in on request in the ico

wait for another dip to 1000 then jump up on that rocket that will get pumped to fuckin mars in the next 2 weeks for their colossus launch

REQ and Monaco discussion here folks:

discord.gg/BkUZdWc

>self reply
right now it's real turbulent with obvious PnD shit

I'd like to but i've been burned b4

Waiting on some funds to get transferred. I want to believe I'll still be able to buy at around 1k sats but if not, I'm still positive about the investment.

There are people watching these candles hoping that this is near the top for colossus and that it will dip after testnet.

This might have started as a pump n dump but I think the combination of it holding it's price when everything else dipped, moving to the top 100 of CMC, its solid fundamentals and people FOMOing in after all the shilling makes this a breakout.

Buy while you still can.

couldn't it possibly dip again after the initial testnet hype wears off? because of dumping

more like correction but yeah
on the other side that dip would still probably be higher than now

doesn't a coordinated pnd usually last for a couple of days?

This is not a pump and dump. This is new money discovering alts and a undiscovered diamond being plastered everywhere... similar to OMISEGO and Antshares

fomo? fear of missing out? so is this just Veeky Forums talk for putting your money where your mouth is? or are you actually considering investing just because of fear of missing out? just found Veeky Forums so legit asking

lurk moar.

why in the fuck would you buy something that is already up 70%
dumbest shit i ever heard

Cya at $1

kys yourself
>go to atlantian water bending forum
>told to lurk by some cryptofag who has never made any money

bought 100k just yesterday. lul

REQ is going parabolic.Hop on now or forever miss your gains. The whales are kind here and dump softly.

Let's see how that wall at 1250 sats handles itself.

>newfag never learned to lurk before he posts

i fucking sold request at 4 cents for modum

kill me now

Should be a piece of cake, REQ have eaten a 500 ETH wall 24h before

50K damn ball of steel man

Do you know how many walls that size and larger have been bought up in the last 24 hours? What makes that one any different? That's what happens when there's demand.

jesus u r dumb, these post make me feel good

Next Paypal 2.0!!! Remember Y Comb are behind this. The same firm that delivered CoinBase... When noone believed CoinBase, they backed them up with 700k and now coinbase is worth 1.6 billion. Fair value for REQ is around 400m imo.

Sergey OD'd on big macs bro grats on the portfolio bump

Sell now and buy back in. We're going down.

This, coinbase was literally coding on the streets outside of a starbucks leeching wifi (couldnt even afford the coffee) and the funded them into what they are now, patented AGGRESSIVE backing.

You don't really believe this is the next paypal right? You're only in it for the quick profits right?

TFW when you sold 28,500 REQ for XMR because all it did was drop and now it's mooned. Fuck me.

really hope ETH doesnt JUST

Pic related..

I'd wait until the middle/end of this week. Q4 announcement is on 12/29. Make sure you buy before that man, I hate to sound like a shill but the price is going to go bananas after they release the project they've been working on all year.

I just put about $600 in. Switched IOTA for REQ. Am I gonna make it?

tried to swing trade lost 100 req. I deserve this. don't make my mistake kids. HODL

Monerowned

>Missed the REQ moon but on Monaco moon instead
>if it reaches €20 I'll have made th exact amount I would have made if I'd stayed on REQ anyway

hue, lightning really does strike twice. Monaco will probably peak when REQ dips too to give a good transfer opportunity.

Anything before 2018 will be gucci, in the grand scheme of things request will be worth a lot more than whatever tiny volatility it has now. Buy this shit and hold for a year, then buy your lambos.

Are you me? I literally just did that, same number too

The Colossus is before next biweekly.
MCO might 2x, REQ will 20x

can binance change your asking price?

Wait for a correction below 0.0004 REQ/ETH and buy in.

i currently have btc on binance, is it ever worth turning btc in eth then eth into req? im new here...

Deluded. 2 bill market cap. Kek .

New to Binance, and set a sell offer at my buy-in price when it was tanking. Went to sleep and forget I even had that in place.

Came to check winnings only to find out I had sold all my REQ.

Feels bad, man.

Why not btc -> req?

I did that with ltc, set sell order at $103 or so (when it was slowly going up). Go to sleep, wake up, and see it's at $180+, fml.

Eh wrong person.

>Why not btc -> req?

I fucking love how retarded Veeky Forums is. For weeks you have ignored this coin, called it reqt etc now you are FOMOing in.

Some user said the only reason Veeky Forums hated this coin was because its not mooned yet and he was right. The buy high sell low meme is real

It's okay user. We will recover.

I'm in XLM hoping to get some returns with the alleged news on the 12th. Stay in XLM til then or sell now to get in on REQ?

Researching about REQ atm, looks pretty sweet. Thinking about investing, do you think it will start to moon soon, or after Q1, won't be investing for a while.

it's mooning right now you fucking pleb
pull the trigger or stay poor

Get in now before you wake up to see #50 spot on CMC with a 120% increase.

Ugh, I sold at 36000 after seeing pull back once the great wall was actually down. Wake up and see this...

"I find shopping shopping online at places like Amazon and sending money to family and friends so much easier when using Request. Not only is it available anywhere payments are accepted, it eliminates many of the inconveniences using traditional methods of transferring money, like needing to use the same Bank, App, or even Currency, and I know my funds are safe and secure due to Blockchain."

Honestly, there was "news" on the 7th as well. had bought just before that. got like a nice 20% increase but then went down ever since that. Im assuming on the 14th it will do the same

>Switched IOTA for REQ
Good
>I just put about $600 in. Am I gonna make it?
You're going to have to wait much longer, but yes you'll make it.