Thinking vehicles thinks good

>thinking vehicles thinks good
Is this the end of magic as we know it?

>Magic is dead horse
Please stop kicking it.

>thinking veichle thinks evil
Is this the end of the world as we know it?

No Magic stopped being Magic when they removed Banding and Rampage.

You are behind the times.

Magic died thousands of years ago, it was never a thing, this is just a delusional fantasy.

Why are you dreaming about cardboard cars?

This is clearly a single-set gimmick, so no

But I feel fine

we haven't met the daily quota of 200 death of mtg today, keep up the good work.

>Is this the end of magic as we know it?

No, the end of Magic came where they jumped the shark and had 4 baby plainswalkers kill two Cthullu's of the setting because "Avengers sold right!?!".

Once that happened nothing mattered any more... Card game has been shit since NWO and is losing more and more marketshare to Yugioh and Pokémon of all things.

We live in a world where all of the best cards have already been printed, and the few good cards are either mistakes or purposely turned into lottery golden tickets. The best lands, artifacts, creatures, enchantments, everything have been printed already and Wizards design is terrified to print anything crazy good for fear of fucking with their secondary market.

Only thing holding the game together is the fools paying hundreds for cardboard they can print out on a computer just to go spend even more money laying competitive events.

They are so reliant on their secondary market their current strategy is to literally make booster packs into lottery tickets to get people addicted to the gambling aspect of the game.

Best card in this set is a common, shame about the shitty art though.

Jesus Christ, the cringe that card represents is more than I can handle. Even the Weatherlight saga wasn't this bad.

I need to get it altered before I put it into a deck.

Any ideas?

Jace turning Chandra's and Gideon's sexy time into a threesome...offering his butt to Gideon of course.

Preferably something without the justice league

Vehicles are literally the only mechanic I've cared about since 2 faced cards.

What's bad about it?

If you're salty about them, alter showing Obnixilis coming out of nowhere.
If not, anything showing reinforcement coming. Or maybe some dude rallying or getting on their feet to fight again.

Then you're a filthy normie who needs to die.

Magic started dying when they introduced "mythics"

now that they have Super Mythics, they're just kicking the corpse. Enjoy your $500 standard decks!

Alright, sure, but what specific criticisms do you have of the mechanic or concept?

>non-Standard legal cards ever affecting the Standard prices
If anything, most of the new cards are dirt cheap because everyone chases the shiny masterpieces.

$500 is cheap for a hobby, also standard won't cost nearly that much because of the super mythics you so decry

Just like how all the battle for zendikar cards worth playing are dirt cheap

oh... wait...

>$500 is cheap for a hobby

MTG whales, everyone.

If it was a $500 investment and that was it, sure.

This is not the case, this is a $500 investment to get into it and $150 a year to update for rotation, not accounting for travel costs, entry fees and other things.

OGW has exactly two non-Expedition cards that cost more than 10 bucks. That's pretty fucking good as far as card costs go.

>I started with INN-RTR Standard
That's adorable.
Once upon a time, people balked at cards that rose above $20. The best decks were under $200 and getting to $200 was pretty rare and would require something extreme, like needing a bunch of shocklands.
I don't know when we got so many tools playing this game, but I want them gone.

$500 you gotta replace very often. Even paragliding is cheaper.

Super Mythic?

Masterpieces. You have a chance of opening one in four booster boxes.

I came here to say this.

Uhh we're to weak Ajani help us.
Uhh we're to weak Liliana and Tamiyo help us.
Did Kiora help them on Zendikar too...?

Seriously, these are our heroes? What would happen when they,red not another planeswalker to rescue them?

that is as much a function of OGW being unplayable garbage as anything else.

this on an isochron scepter and at least 3 nonland permanents that can produce mana you now have infinite mana.

>Did Kiora help them on Zendikar too...?
kiora got a giant octopus to come and kozilek one-punched it into exile.
i thiiiink she fucked off after that. or died. or something. who cares?

>$500 standard decks
I love people like you who talk shit while having absolutely zero fucking clue.

The "super mythics" aren't even standard legal.

Oh, those.

Outside of the Gearhulks are any of them Standard legal? I just thought they were just bonuses or ways to add some sparkle to your Modern, Commander or Legacy decks.

She was going to drop the Halimar sea on the Eldrazi, but Jace was in the scene so she suddenly became incompetent and wondered off without achieving anything.

I like how everyone claims standart to be so expensive while I could win tier1 decks with $20 UG flash.

No, but they're still lottery ticket cards. They're not common enough to actually lower the prices of the older cards but they're shiny enough that EDH players will fork out shitloads for them.
The problem is that this guarantees wizards a lot of money, as it upps the gambling and investment side of the game, by increasing the possible payout of a pack to the point where it can fund an entire box, but wizards can only use this "old cards only" strategy for so long, before they either have reprinted so many cards that they're starting to "hurt" (read, make more consumer friendly) the secondary market, or they'll have to change it to standard-legal new cards being printed as masterpieces.
It's not a slippery slope (although mythics turned out to be a textbook slippery slope), it's just fucking economics. Either wizards will start seriously damaging the secondary market, or it'll have to start making new superpowered cards to have as their super-mythics.
Either that or remove the rarity, and directly lose money.

>getting to $200 was pretty rare
You mean $80. Your other $120 was right here.

Wow, a 5 card combo? That's incredible!

Primeval Titan is a 7 card combo.
Not only do you need SIX lands, but you also need Primeval Titan itself!

It's not really a hard combo to pull off considering the amount of manadorks or manarocks out there.

Get the superfriends painted out of it. Just like, extend the background over them.

>GUUUUYS, I KNOW I MELTED TWO ELDRAZI TITANS BUT PLEASE HEEEEEEEELP, THESE GUYS ARE HURTING MEEEEE :((((

alternatively you could just have isochron scepter + that + mana vault

What, in Vintage?

no commander. Also I'm totally adding that as a wincon in one deck.

It's probably more like $300 a year to perpetually have one competitive standard deck, plus entry fees and other costs. Rotation is every six months now.

Please don't make fun. You may not enjoy the story but others do.

Kiora was bring an autist and almost ruined the plan.

They fucked up by NOT naming this card "Dynamic Entry"