What's Veeky Forums's opinion on RCN? Any news that should be bought...

What's Veeky Forums's opinion on RCN? Any news that should be bought? Still looking for a coin where to invest my last 15%. I looked at the charts and it seems to be oversold for a long time now, figured it might be a good time to buy in now.

bump with pretty grill

solid coin if ur going for a hodl

This coin is going to moon any minute now

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

deluded

Beta release confirmed for Dec 18th. Should pop it off.

This coin is about to Sailor Moon!

I wonder if blockmason can compete with it. Invested in both.

Not deluded, or diluted.

different applications
RCN is lightyears ahead of a patent pending credit wanabe protocol

RCN is good, Veeky Forums will be on it after it moons from now until the 18th.

Ultimately it doesn't matter if Veeky Forums approves of this coin because Pantera capital and plenty of other smart money groups already have. IDGAF about Veeky Forums's take if they gave it the green light.

what are the chances that Coinbase adds RCN ?

does RCN have a discord?

Looks like SALT?

I don't discord, you botnet pajeet. Freenode is where it's at, and I don't know if they have one.

Yeah but it's better as a product, and far more undervalued.

Salt is a piece of shit, tax evading platform.

Implying crypto is based on actual use rather than ravid speculation.

Ripio (RCN token) → will change B2C, B2B, C2C (new!) lending forever
>>formerly known as BitPagos

>>December 05, 2017
This week, the brand-new Alpha RCN exchange executed its first credit loan requests.. borrowers from Argentina ( main Ripio market of the Ripio wallet ).
>>Ripio will allow more loan requests from its current +130k users during the following weeks.

>>consumer credit in South America/Argentina has some of the lowest penetration of credit cards and retail loans
>>banking system is reserved for the rich
>>banks have high cost of to obtain funds -> to mitigate risk of defaults

HOW IT WORKS
>>smart contract co-signers will absorb credit risk of defaults
>>their monies will be repaid in full with a juicy yield that the co-lenders in developed countries couldn’t otherwise obtain easily
>>token holders are liquidity providers
>>more lending equates to higher values of tokens

Big players involved
>>Fenbushi Capital
>>Pantera Capital
>>Tim Draper – daddy owned big part of skype, tried to split cali six ways (smart guy), created his own college of entrepreneurial thought

rabid*

you dickless street shitter. do you know what's going down on the 18th?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

dude

that's awesome, i posted those notes!!!!

Already opened on a futures exchange yesterday you acoustic inbred.

acoustic inbred.
i'm writing that down. that's awesome

but i'm not sure what your angle is. Tim Draper was shilling BTC to the Argentinian government 2 or 3 days ago. Tim Draper has a big bag of RCN. Tim Draper is one of us. Tim Draper invests in good projects. Tim Draper will pilot our moon mission.
buy yourself a ticket and stop being SALTY

I have no passion for SALT, it's just a diversity buy for me. I believe I'm up ~45% on that buy.

The only things I have any passion for are XRB and a little for BTC / ETH

XRB is 1/50th of it's way through it's moon mission. Already up 600% on my first buy, and I believe firmly it's going to keep going.

just bought 10 eth of it user i hope you are right

It's gonna moon like nuts, it's already in use and has news coming this month. April it will be in full swing. Get in and hodl.

Luke died because Rey was being fucking edgy and the she decided to go with Kylo Ren. Leia dies after getting sucked into space when the ship bridge she is on gets attacked.

you make xrb look like a shitcoin