Ask yourself how your current character would react to this situation were it to come up in your campaign

Ask yourself how your current character would react to this situation were it to come up in your campaign

>Once haughty, now humiliated, the guards throw the young elf at your feet. Their clothes are torn, tears streak their face. You don't know - and probably don't want to know - what was done to them.

>A soldier points derisively at the broken elf. "This thing used to be a noble, but now it's nothing but a slave. Do as you wish, we've had our fun."

What does your character do?

I stand up, leave the table and never talk to this DM again.

Turn it into a zombie

Can you rephrase this in a more simple way? Ideally with 4 words or less

"how to treat prisoners?"

Dealing with captives is a moral dilemma offering plenty of roleplaying opportunity. Your soldiers imply they rape or torture prisoners (be sure to check this isn't a trigger for players) - would your Lawful character challenge this?

Yeah see, I'm gonna have to stop you riiiiight there. See, all I'm reading from this is
>Elf slave, wat do?
And I'm gonna have to ask you to piss off.

Fine, anyone who doesn't want to engage with moral realities in roleplaying should probably find a new hobby. I hear D&D 4th edition de-emphasises roleplaying in favour of MMO-esque power fantasy.

Damn son

Also,
>being a 3eaboo

Normies fail this test so easy.

>3aboo

Oh dear. While I have heightened contempt for the simplified, adolescent 4th edition of D&D I am little more tolerant of any edition of the game. It is a dinosaur, promoting a toxic attitude.

My groups play games like Dungeon World which encourage roleplaying and questioning preconceptions.

>OP desperately tries to hide the fact that this isn't actually a 'Elf slave,wat do?' thread
>When somebody sees the thinly veiled shitposting thread for what it is, OP tries to tell them that they don't know how to roleplay
Just stop, it's embarrassing. Or don't, that way I get more giggles from you flailing around

>moral realities
Great circumscription for magical realm

>"how to treat prisoners?"
We already detected your elf slave wat do thread.

>taking the bait at all and not just reporting the thread

Im playing LN so if it wasn't illegal I'd keep the elf as a slave. I wouldn't be cruel or anything I just need someone to cook and clean and stuff.

>tears
elves don't cry, fucking sissified weeaboo nonsense has ruined the hobby.

Before you continue your baseless accusations look at this game, an example of how RPGs can escape the adolescent power fantasy paradigm to create a setting and culturally agnostic safe space to question realities of oppression.

If you play a character, rather than a masturbatory wealth and power fantasy, you should relish the opportunity to explore complex and emotive issues.

There was a simple way to avoid all this: don't make it an elf. But you didn't know better or this was your plan the whole time.

>gets hooked by the eyes

So your elf slave bait didn't work, so you've switched tracts and are now playing the social justice angle. Rookie move, but 4/10 for the inclusion of the pdf and not using the word shitlord.

>What does your character do?
You're an elf? You're pretty tall aren't you? I thought elves were much shorter. Are you alright? You're crying. Don't worry, it'll be fine, I used to cry a lot, too, when I first came here but it's not so bad. What do you do for fun? Want to do something fun?

I'm playing an awakened cat for reasons.

>Moral realities

Well sure, if by "moral realities" you mean "random moment if blatantly offensive cruelty served without context and with the transparent intention of artificial depth".

Your scenario is no more indicative of moral complexity or immersive roleplaying than an orc baby what do situation. Get off your dick, assuming this isn't just bait.

>elf slave wat do GO HOME

Kill the guards. Loot the elf. Sage this thread.

In my current setting, humans have half-genocided the elves. They did that, because they wanted to expand OR because their king was rejected by an elf girl. Possibly a mix of both.

Now, my character is a half-elf druid, born and raised by an elven druid woman who taught him to scorn the humans for what they had done to the elves. She taught him that those responsible for the death of his ancestors should face punishment and that elves should have their lands back, like it was in the past.

Seeing this situation, he would probably try to kill the guards in a stealthy fashion, by wildshaping into a black jaguar at night and killing them one by one.

>adolescent power fantasy
>elf sex slave
Nice

>look down on them for a moment, trying to discern what sex they are, but failing because elves are look like women and are probably gay or something
>feel some pity and raise them up by their collar
>look them in the eyes and ask if they've got any useful skills (like woodcarving, archery, or carrying my character's gear
>if so, drop them down again and see if he can afford to buy the elf, if it isn't too expensive
>drag them with him until they're less of a broken mess, as they seem to be right now
>eventually have the elf work off the money spent on them through honest labour
>mumble curses about elves and how they're nothing but trouble throughout the entire time

>announcing sage
reported :^)

>Berate the guards and tell them to prepare to defend themselves
>if win find safe place for elf thing to live
or
>shoot the guards in the back with a shotgun and stand triumphantly and say hail to the king baby and ride of into the galaxy to spend the gratuitous amount of money the DM let us have access to

Can you also leave Veeky Forums forever while you are at it?

>"You don't have to tell me what happened, but you do have to eat these." I say as I hand her a bowl of eggs.

>Everything I dont like is magical realm!

Run the guards through, just because I'm CE doesn't mean I condone rape.

But what would you have against it?

/thread

This

Quest cancer, please stop shitposting this shitty joke. It's over; you lost. Now report to containment immediately.

A sword.

Illegal tumblr immigrants should leave.

See

Look, it's a fairly socially acceptable excuse to shank a guy and maybe call the paladin out for joining in later on. I like you guys, but I gotta take my kicks where I can get them, see?

Why won't you /d/egenerates get the fuck back to your board instead?