Alright Im calling the top. 16,453 on bittrex

Alright Im calling the top. 16,453 on bittrex

Same here. Fuck off with that "can't call the top of a bubble bullshit"
I'm always right. This is the top. I'm right and everyone else is wrong.
Screencap this

Is Nico always calling the tops?

Stfu bitcoin is going to 20k then people will call that tops and sell, then it'll rally to 40k shortly and people will wish they bought under 20k.
You can't stop what doesn't exist

>then people will call that tops and sell,

Likely not going to happen since it already tested near that area once before on GDAX and went beyond that on Korean exchanges

Then it'll probably rally to 50k then dip to 47k then onwards to 100k. Heck it can even hit 1 million if big money starts coming in.

Youre an idiot dude just shut the fuck up

i made a screen shot of this post for when it collapses back to 10k

I though it was winter not summer. Seems the little kids are still on Veeky Forums.
Regardless I'll sell my bags to you at 1 million each when you sold at such a cheap price of 16k.

Okay I'm not that delusional. If it is going to continue up I'd suspect between $23-26k before real correction

i'm calling quits
16k before it drops to 2k
do it now or regret forever

>if big money comes in

Do you understand how fucking high the transaction fees and time would be at BTC being valued at $1000000?

There isn't nearly enough validation to buy and trade BTC at those prices, you might as well buy gold, god you are a fucking moron

people said this at 1k 2k 4k 5k 8k 10k etc...
see you in 3 years when I'll be a millionare and you wished you listened to me. Look at the chart of BTC it keeps going up and up and never stops, why wouldn't it go 1million USD? It would, and it will go past that as long as BTC is here to stay

17,100 tomorrow morning. Then a drop of at least 20% which it will promptly recover from because btc is dumb like that.

>why wouldn't it go 1million USD?

Because it'll get replaced eventually be something that can actually function as a currency and not just a shitty 'store of value'

>why wouldn't it go 1million USD? It would, and it will go past that as long as BTC is here to stay

I've just told you why, it would be too expensive and too slow to move money around, not to mention the volatility.

Just because BTC has been successful so far is not a guarantee it will continue forever. Better technologies, better knowledge develops; we already have currencies that are functionally better than BTC

You sound like a 14 year old

Sad. Now I just feel bad for you

MOMMY WHY CAN'T I CASH OUT?????

>I've just told you why, it would be too expensive and too slow to move money around, not to mention the volatility.
Not to say you are wrong. But BTC is exactly like that right now. The price has no rationality, expect that future updates could make it better.

Nah Satan. Bitcoin is too big, it will always be valuable because it's limited and because know about it.

Fees will run so high that it will become worthless to use as a peer to peer currency

>it will always be valuable because it's limited
So are most alts
>and because (people) know about it.
First-mover advantage isn't a thing that lasts forever

its used for money laundering. Money laundering marketcap is 2 trillion. people will just switch to XMR

>because it's limited

This isn't an argument, there are many limited currencies that are worthless right now

Crypto is mean place.

Crypto is a mad place.

the fees aren't a big deal if you're rich

and that's what btc is for. rich people. you plebes can stick to your dgb :)

Cant take the heat get out of the kitchen

I already told at 12k that I wouldn't sell. Stupid weebs thinking they know shit.

Yeah with you and everyone else around here calling the top and predicting a crash, what do you think is going to happen? Use your imagination.

This, I've been telling everyone that BTC will never crash because they will keep calling tops, it will never happen and will keep rallying or go sideways or a brief dip from someone cashing out

Well, whatever happens, it WILL happen when you're asleep. That's the first law of crypto trading.

"Bitcoin will never crash" he says

That's where you're wrong bucko
I
Never
Sleep

For real the bags under my eyes are getting ridiculous

This is it boys, the top

>This
>Buy orders set at 10k

>it will always be valuable because it's limited

CRTs have limited supply but that doesn't make them valuable.

retard

You want to take this outside puss boy?

>You can't stop what doesn't exist

you missed your calling writing slipknot lyrics

kek

Weeb getting btfo