I was in need of a new cool box to store things in so I bought this really expensive one

I was in need of a new cool box to store things in so I bought this really expensive one.

Let's see what makes it so expensive.

Good luck OP

Apparently the Fat Packs, excuse me, "Bundles" now come with a cutesy box that is a bit too small to effectively store cards in there.

Also, the top ten cards according to Wizards. It seems like they tried to make an effort and admit it's mostly mythics and rares that are cool.

I find the deckbuilder toolkits to be much more effective at storage.

They now come with ten packs instead of nine and a neat little box that fits inside the bigger box. I like that little box. It looks very friendly.

Now. With which pack do I start, Veeky Forums?

Top right

The best one

Angels of innovation.

Do you know which boosters can we find in deckbuilder's kit? I hope they didn't put Fates or Dragons packs there

Alright.

The first one was a bit disappointing, though.

I would probably pick Nature's Way in Draft.

BUT WHAT IS THE BEST ONE

Okay.

This one is looking better.

Revoke Privileges is normally a really good card but this set has flicker and bounce effects in two colors. So I'd go with the Sparks.

I'd take Essence Extraction over sparks. I think it's stronger (marginally) and I'd prefer black to red.

It's an option. Although two colored symbols is pretty heavy in this format.

Also, which pack next?

saheeli

One of the demon dudes!

Okay. Still a bit disappointing.
Insidious Will is a good card, nevertheless.

The dark forces decided to be nice to me!

Inb4 masterpiece.

I got a foil mythic (the white Evangelion) in a prerelease booster pack but no masterpiece yet. I'd be happy about any foil right now.

Which pack next?

P1P1
Nature's Way

Sparks

Sparks

DUAL LAND, nah Fairgrounds Warden.

Sparks all the way. Easy splash if somehow you decided not to play red, and the possibility of killing something way bigger than toughness 3.

> bundle

LOL

Fat Packs was too triggering

I opened Dovin to even it out.

EVA-06 is very nice. Thanks, Dovin.

Actually, "Fat Pack" was just a joke name someone made up in a marketing meeting and somehow it got used. "Bundle" is probably the better name if "Fat Pack" had never existed.

"Fat pack" wasn't really accurate. They weren't particularly fat.

Nice Hulk. Open Shady Demon #2!

I'm getting impatient so I opened up two more.

The thopter guy is actually really good. Won me a few games in the prereleases. It gets even better if you bounce him 3 or 4 times. :^)

Big Bad Demon coming right up next!

Good cat

Having not drafted Kaladesh, how strong is that affinity sea serpent?
Thinking about running a couple in UW pauper tron.

Nice get on that swamp

I pulled 2 at the prerelease, won me games. Not sure if it's worth it for constructed.

Metalcraft fighter guy. Nice.

Thank you.

Pretty strong.

Most probably not.

ONLY TWO PACKS LEFT

I was thinking that if I play 4 signets, 4 prisms, 4 maps, that it would be 4 mana or less a lot of the time, and UU is easy to meet, because I play a counterspell heavy build.
The Assembly worker that replaces itself also looks really cool.

ONE PACK LEFT

Saheeli gave me the first foil card. I'm happy.
Also, Thoughseize.

Key so good

Seems strong, but I really don't have a clue about how pauper plays.

The last pack gave me a land.

It is.

All in all a bit underwhelming but far from being completely worthless.

Thanks, OP

I have to thank you guys.
It's more fun to open it for everyone than opening crap rares all alone by yourself. :^)