Let's design the most generic fantasy setting possible

>In one month, it will be 10000 years since the Warriors of Justice sealed away the Thousandfaced Demonking by using the Blade of Eternal Endings. It was prophecized that a Chosen One would use it one more time to defeat the Demonking once and for all upon his escape...

Other urls found in this thread:

pathfinder.wikia.com/wiki/Golarion
dandwiki.com/wiki/Human_Centipede_(5e_Race)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>>pathfinder.wikia.com/wiki/Golarion

Obviously there needs to be party of adventurers to find the long lost Blade of Eternal Endings, but where could such thing be.

With name like that it would be likely that it's found at the end of some quest or journey, but witch one, and what is a eternal end.
A journey that seems to be over but keeps going, eternally.
But if the ending is eternal there is no way to reach the end of the journey and get the blade.
Such a conundrum for the group to solve.

Golarion is actually not that generic, surprisingly.

>The demonking is played by Tim Curry

>LoTR

Le I was first so I have an excuse to be a Christian fanfiction writing hack that writes chapters full of boring "songs"...

Everyone that unironically likes Tolkien should be hung.

Someone's projecting a bit.

>should be hung

I like Tolkien but I'm only average size. Maybe a little longer.

Can confirm, my dick is quite enormous.

Is it truly generic when he created most of the stereotypes? Is it truly a crime to have a different opinion from you, but not want to kill you? Is it wrong to like a (arguably) well written Christian based novel that even non-believers can enjoy?

Please, fellow user. Enlighten me.

Because my reply to other user wasn't relevant to the thread, I'll put in that there must be a girl that seems to HATE the chosen one at first, but then falls in love with him, and the Chad that was kinda with the girl either sacrifices himself at the end of the final quest, betrays them, or both.

user, user. Please, don't take the bait. If he just said he didn't like Tolkien that's one thing

He'd be wrong, but he has that right.

But he decided to be an edgelord about it, and you're taking the bait.

Goalrion is less generic and more a kitchen sink mishmash.

The Blade of Eternal Endings could be less a thing of endless journey but rather a constant stream of endings. Upon obtaining the artifact they go to exit the area it was recovered they find themselves brought to the final battle. And after the final battle they are brought to their ending, death. As they exit the grand doors of the demonkings fortress they find themselves at the ends of their lives having lost all the time in the world in sacrifice for a world for everyone else.

Or it could just be generic and they go through a heroes journey and have a good ending without anything bad happening.

>At the heart of the conflict lies the ancient beleaguered Kingdom of Medievalavia, a land of knights, castles, orange carrots and potatoes, sending out men on pale horses to the remote corners of their realm to find this chosen one. Though not the mighty empire it once was, it remains implausibly affluent, with even the town guards wearing full plate armour. A side issue it is seeking aid with is the fact that a red dragon had stolen a large amount of this wealth along with the princess, who is in most dire a need of rescuing.

>To the east lies the Empire of Alagaisia, land of the elves, who, despite being nigh-immortal and much more powerful magicians than humans are, are somehow a dying and weak race.

You are a prisoner, incarcerated by the empire during a civil war, a war with the demons, a war with the elves, a war with the orcs, and nobody trust mages! You have the power of the ancient dragon king who was you before time began until the guy you thought was your best friend turned out to be a futa angel version of Satan and you learned war never ends nor changes. Also you're a god or some shit, go fuck yourself!

>Albion
>Basically Medieval England
>Goblins harass villagers
>You are a member of the "Fighter's Guild"
>The Mages Guild are dicks
>Elves live in forrests and make wine
>God is a variation on Christian God
>Dragons live in mountain and horde gold
>Necromancers create spooky skeletons

>they are all attractive, and their women all appear young and cutely flat-chested

>the Adventurer's Guild contains a bar and concierge on the first floor, with upper floors dedicated to meeting rooms, offices, and rooms to sleep in.
>The first floor also has a great bit rectangle of wood, cut from an implausibly broad tree, where people pin up scraps of paper containing job listings
>To adventure, new adventurers must join the guild, and will be able to advance up a series of ranks which are denoted by the material of the dogtags they get

>actually both the Aeleves and Dwarves are pretty much entirely androgynous

>The chosen one is a white male human swordsman who succeeds against magic and massive monsters through the power of determination.

The chosen one is a person of unknown gender and race, all we know is that he has powers or someshit. So say the ancient tomes of the old empire before time began.

All we know is that they are below the age of 18.

Monk reading scroll:And also-
*sees hidden section of scroll*
Monk reading scroll: OwO, what's this?
>If thy Chosen One is female, then by the power of the great yet horrid god, Modosumus, the she may consume another individual in a sexual manner...
Monk reading the scroll: Jesorzus Chrysdon, what the fuck was that?

op said generic, not fetishistic

Those aren't mutually exclusive,

ITT: Veeky Forums discovers TV Tropes

dandwiki.com/wiki/Human_Centipede_(5e_Race)

This is the race of the most powerful hero in the setting (besides the Chosen One).