Why are elves girls' least favourite race?

Why are elves girls' least favourite race?
They seem almost tailor-made for them and yet they couldn't care less

Dunno what you're on senpai, girls fucking love to play Drow

generally renegade good-natured Drow like Drizzt.

I don't know where you are getting this bullshit from

The women in my group play as elves all the time.

Nice trips though. Too bad it's wasted on a sexism-bait thread.

I know two girls whose go-to player races are elves of whatever stripe. Pretty sure it's just a matter of taste rather than having anything to do with gender in itself.

Reminder not to encourage elf posters.

The only man I've ever seen play an elf was a closet homosexual. The rest have been women.

I've only played with a few woman, but all of them have played an elf at least once off the top of my head. That's more than I can say about most races

>3 female players in the group
>Asamir, Tiefling and a Human
>All three characters have the same personality of ultra quirky just in slightly different ways
I'm glad I didn't join in that one, ended up dying after two sessions anyways.

What the fuck are you on about?
We love the knife-eared bastards, both as self-insert and husbandos

What the fuck are you on about, I've only ever seen women play elves (aside from one lol randumb type who played a minotaur, but she showed up to all of one session).

Almost always rangers too. Shit son, I've seen multiple threads on this same topic, and they all say "wood elf rangers".

Yup, women love having a pet. Had 3 of them in different groups and all played beast masters.

I've literally only seen women play elves. I know half a dozen or so female players is a small sample, but bitches love elves. That is my thesis and I'm sticking to it.

Oh look, it's yet another "OP complains about an issue that doesn't even remotely exist" episode. This season's really gone to shit.

I once played in a campaign where we all created characters independently from each other.

Four players:
Girl: Elf Sorceress
Guy 1: Elf Barbarian
Guy 2: Half Elf Rogue
Me: Dwarf Fighter

My backstory involved fighting in a war against elves. I wasn't stereotypically "ANGRY ABOUT ELVES", but I sure as shit didn't like them.

Fun times.

Sounds like a harem anime

"Three and a Half Foot Lover: There's Not Enough for All of Us"

I used to play with a goth chick who exclusively played elf rangers or druids. She was also an extraordinarily lazy environmentalist, in that she would preach and preach and preach but never actually do anything. If she cared about the environment even half as much as she pretended to, she would have been out every morning picking up litter.

>We

>Playing with women
What did you even expect?

Oh hey its you again once again making shitty Social Justice bait threads.

because i think tieflings are cute even if they are the edgiest if you take them seriously

They all crave Big Orc Dick. Obviously.

Why are orcs boys' least favourite race?
They seem almost tailor-made for them and yet they couldn't care less

I played all races. Including elves. In the past I though fantasy races were obsolete. You could have played a human with a specific stereotype and nothing would be lost.

Also there is that thing when people try re-event the race so it is cool and new, but they just make a stereotype a little different. Noble savage orcs, plant based elves...

That being said; meaning is to have fun and for other players to have fun while playing with you. You can play a nancy elf or you can play it like a "better than lesser species" elf. Second one is best if you have a dwarf in a party so you can banter with someone.

You are basically playing Conan. Punching stuff in personal combat. Giving it green skin makes it even more cool for kids.

>elves
Fuck off.

You know you are an elf? Living in a society where everything is run by "magic". You don't know almost anything about it and if it broke down you don't know how to fix it. In addition you spend you life indulging your hobbies. Drawing, reading, watching movies, reading comics, boardgames, miniature wargames, socializing.

You also think you are superior to other people. Especially stick wielding primitives and shit-hole countries with atrocious living and social conditions who don't know better and don't want to learn better ways from superior nation.

go back to blacked.com senor reddito :^)

My favorite thing I've played in a while was an eternally drunken elf with a thick scottish accent. Basically dwarf stereotype in an elf's body.

"What do your elf eyes see Nar'sel?"

"Ay fuk roigh awf ye fookin faggot cum o'er 'ere an oi'll fookin shank ye rought in tha kissah"

Q U A L I T Y
U
A
L
I
T
Y

Basically you just described Elves from The Dark Eye.

>elves are millennials

checks out

True fact: girls like goblins

What race are Baby Boomers?
>Given a golden era and squandered it
>Caused massive inflation
>Never had to work hard for anything
>Technologically illiterate to the extreme
>Exported industry overseas so they could save a few dollars, ensuring a scarcity of jobs in their own countries
>Blames younger generations for being unable to compete in the world they fucked up
>Set up pensions so they could retire comfortably, forcing a massive burden on their own children

Basically, a bunch of fuck ups who ruined everything by being selfish and are forcing the next generation to pick up the pieces.

high elves

Any kind of irresponsible precursor races from sci-fi, who littered Universe with death robots and whatnot.

Like Time Lords or something. Or ancient Eldars.

Turns out elves are bourgeois fucks. Even wood elves with their locally sourced back-to-nature designer tree houses and free range beastmen.

Man what are you on?

Women love elves. Almost every woman who I've played D&D with went for an elf or a half-elf as their first character.

I dunno where you play, but most girls love elves.

I'm not a fan of the rapist implication

- to int. Where is that bullied nerd playing wizard meme when you need it?

bumping for more sexist misconceptions