Luke died because Rey was being fucking edgy and the she decided to go with Kylo Ren

Luke died because Rey was being fucking edgy and the she decided to go with Kylo Ren

Other urls found in this thread:

support.okex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003367372-OKEx-Launches-CTR-LINK-SALT-1ST-WTC-SNGLS-SNM-ZRX-BNT-CVC
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck you

What the fuck cunt! You better not be giving out spoiler to the last jedi for fuck sakes. Fuck you dude

srsly fuck u cockAss.

Mods can you delete please

kek good post. Wasn't gonna see that shit movie anyways

Nice. Fuck these star wars man children

based spoiler poster
fuck entertainment

tfa was so bad that im in favor of this thread

gods work, op

Bump

Bro its a good fucking movie plot and story, when I was younger thought star wars was for fucking nerds. Fuck no dude that shit is awesome, love that shit now and this fucker wants to spoil it for me, fuck I hope some nigga cuts him one day

implying i give a fuck about star wars

Was it really bad, fuck I hope not

The Original Trilogy, at the time, was fucking incredible. I tried to get my kid to watch them first before the newer ones. He was fucking laughing at me and said “dad wtf is this, cinematography is shit, the story is fucking lame and I can make better fx on my MacBook Pro”

I suddenly realized he was right, I’d actually always felt that way growing up but was afraid to hate on Star Wars.

Bless her heart, my kid made me realize I don’t have to be afraid to not like something just because everyone else does.

in my mind nothing exists after Return of the Jedi, could not give a fuck less about whether this is legit

This is so horrible. Report this! Leia dies after getting sucked into space when the ship bridge she is on gets attacked.

You and your kid sound like fags lmfao

Lol

I just watched the force awakens

They should have named it "JewJew Abrams presents: Star Trek wars: the (((cash))) money-ing"

What a fucking shit movie. I would rather watch episode 1 again.

Kill yourself “bro”

lmao what a pleb death

Your kid turned you not gay.

I dislike TFA, but, honestly it could be worse. Fan theories redeem it.

can we get all manchildren to create an etf, just so we can inverse it.

Episode I is more biz related, with the trade negotiations and all.

Best chainlink thread 2017

c-3po is killed in an emotional computer torture sequence but is revived inside another body before the end of the movie

r2-d2 has a short after the credits with an ewok

Sigh... The first movie was spoiled for me to too. Also on Veeky Forums.

Not real.

Check the LA release date.

DELET-

I sometimes feel ill about falling for the altcoin moon mission meme

Then i remember I committed myself to this for a reason and I made my bed now I have to lie in it

Snape kills Dumbledore

i got spoiled by someone on battlefront with the gamertag HANSOLODIES

Abrams didn't direct it just fyi

Nice

FAG

Normally. id be really mad because i legit love star wars. but, i probably deserve this desu

i dont know what any of these words mean

support.okex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003367372-OKEx-Launches-CTR-LINK-SALT-1ST-WTC-SNGLS-SNM-ZRX-BNT-CVC