What rpg-related media do you enjoy listening to/watching?

What rpg-related media do you enjoy listening to/watching?

Other urls found in this thread:

epicd6.weebly.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I listen to The Adventure Zone, DnD is for Nerds and other Sanspants Radio DnD games, Friday Night Quests, and the dark heresy episodes of Roll to Seize.

I don't see RPGentlemen get mentioned nearly as often as it should be. Admittedly, the first few episodes are pretty slow, but it gets much better later on.
Also picture Drake is an idiot

Adventure Zone
Critical Role
Harmontown/quest (I don't actually recommend this one, but it was one of the first that got me into DnD Podcasts)

I honestly can't stand any of them. It's always either vomit-inducing or just plain boring to me.

Adventure Zone
Friends at the Table
Rollplay

countermonkey
thats it

Started listening to these guys recently, they even have a section up under "contact us" to send in comments for them to read. Funny stuff, mostly 40k related.

epicd6.weebly.com

RPGMP3.com's playthrough of the World's Largest Dungeon is what transitioned me from passing interest to actively playing.

>last update was in December 2015

I've tried to listen to a bunch but the One Shot Campaign podcast has been the only one that's ever grabbed me

I also like the classic One Shot podcast if the system they're running interests me

The Adventure Zone
Friends at the Table
The Walking Eye had some mini-campaigns but it's pretty much done now.

I've been trying to get into Critical Role lately but boy those videos are long.

Welcome to Night Vale.

"The Boyscouts of Night Vale have announced a new scouting rank beyond Eagle Scout: Endless Scout. Do not leave your home until a police officer has left a carnation on your doorstep to signal that the danger is over."

Hey, spoony only makes $1,400 a month. You can't possibly expect him to do something hard like sit in front of a camera and talk.

But seriously.

Dawnforge Cast is pretty cool, DM's Craft is awesome for cheap-ass GMs who want to make their own props and pieces. (like myself for instance)

Nerdarchy. I'm throwing them up on the board here.

I was kind of worried he'd just run out of stories, but there's probably more going on with him than that.

Thrilling Intent

High Rollers D&D.
It's probably the most popular show the Yogscast has ever produced.

Roll to Hit is decent. If Godsfall is the Serious 5e actual play, and Adventure Zone is at the other end of the spectrum, Roll to Hit is that nice Goldilocks spot in between. I mean, it feels like my sessions, with a lot of cracking jokes, decent moments, quality GM, and corny hijinks. One of the characters is a rogue named Sherlock Gnomes. Take that for what you will.

And then Everyone running any sort of Fantasy/D&D game needs to the Dungeon Master's Block. These are the guys who actually sit down and give you good ideas, decent advice, and are a quality made podcast. They've got an episode for everything. From interviews with Authors and Writers(Including Keith Baker and the owners of Roll20) Entire Episodes dedicated to incorporating elements from League of Legends and MTG into their games, methods to handle players, discussion on Gods, Monsters, and Class dynamics... seriously, I could go on for days on the stuff they cover. They are the go-to Podcast for GMs.

What is it with Keith Baker and Podcasts? I mean, it's basically the "You've made it this far, now you're official" of tabletop podcasts. Adding Game Master's Journey and Total Party Thrill to the list. GMJ can be dry, but his product reviews are pretty reliable. TPT is great for 5e Players/GMs, especially those running in Eberron.

>it's popular so I hate it
hipsters pls go