>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

hushabyevalley.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Maybe you should buy fewer charisma perks if you don't want to be treated like Negi Springfield in a doujin.

Or, considering Haruna, like his copies are treated normally. Magical copies with 20+ cm tongues imply implications.

Have you ever put the world at stake in a situation where there were none to begin with?

Anomalous Physiology and Agitation Field would be a rather potent fuck you to people trying to kill me, would that be enough to stop the foundation from successfully killing me?

Follow up, how pissed would the foundation be if they had to watch helplessly from the other side of my warehouse portal as I posted their secrets on the internet.

You took the harem perks and now you have to live with them.

They'd start by trying to kill you, but exactly how hard they tried would depend on exactly what secrets you posted.

What internet? They've got contingency options that involve resetting the entire planet and repopulating it with a flash-cloned humanity; bringing down the internet to thwart you wouldn't even rate a Tuesday.

Aw shit I was going to do a So Rumpus Really Does Scare the Hulk Edition to nod at this guy .

Pic Related. I took Ḑ̸͢͡a̶̛̕r̀͝͏͢͡k̴̸͢͞e͞͠͝r̴̨҉,̸҉̷ ̢͜͟Ỳ͏ȩ͝͏t͏̕͢ ͜͢Ḑ̶̶̕͡a̴̶͡r͏̵̨͡ķ͜͞e̴̛͜͞r̨̛͟͡ ͝͏̨͘͢Ś̴͘͜͝ţ̨҉í̕͞l̴̀͘͏l̷̨͘.̵̵̧̛͢ even when the plot just turns out Neutral or Pacifist usually. By the end of it all the world had fragmented so hard that the barrier broke and I could hack the space me and Gaster were in because so much of space was fractured code at that point. Frisk hit me the after a RESET and we didn't 'speak' for a long time thereafter. How the fuck Frisk knew it was my fault I have no fucking clue.

It's a damn good combo and... acutally give me a second.

Determination. And possibly De-termination.

I claim these threads in the name of Nurgle.

What? No, I've never turned comfy slice of life settings into dark and depressing mecha battles against alien hordes just because I'm tired of the Mu-Luv jump being in limbo. What a silly thing to suggest.

Agitation Field + Machine Gun would be a pleasant gift to the Death Eaters in Harry Potter.

Given that this thread is stupid sexy shota, I think it belongs to slaanesh.

You claimed the CYOA general, too. Is Nurgle swallowing up all the CYOAs?

...I may or may not have rampaged as a kaiju in the Youtube jump, causing mass terror and nearly starting World War 3 in the process.

Gift of the Twilight Imperium (Negima) + Dog Talisman + Horse Talisman + Magic Must Defeat Magic (Jackie Chan Adventures) + Agitation Field + Anomalous Physiology (SCP Foundation) + (Heavy Machine Gun) + Infinite Ammo (Devil May Cry) + Enchanted Ammo (Darkstalkers) = How's this for an anti-mage?

So if I pick up Amazo's Backup Memory can I use it to create a giant mecha with plot armor?

Really depends on what you take as canon, but you're almost certainly going to get laughed at. The Foundation has fucktons of experience suppressing information from getting out, because there's quite a few things making the rounds that would end the world if knowledge of them became public. By the time you're finished typing out your post you'd be banned for posting CP on every single major forum of the world, even the ones you didn't have accounts for previously.

I should be able to power my Ar Tonelico Tower with the souls of small children without being call an evil boss. That's all I'm saying.

Why havent you thanked your healer today

Okay, so. Things I am currently missing

>drop in 200
>hobbyist 200
>scientist 400

>drop in 400 item
>support 200 item

>even more drawbacks

So close to being done with this. Does anyone have any suggestions for my missing perks/items?

Also, if you're wondering whats with all the *'s, its mostly because I dont want to forget what each perk does, but I also dont feel like actually writing a description for it yet.

How badly would the Asari from Mass Effect react if you suddenly showed up with a more technologically advanced fleet?

I've got it stuck in my head that if they couldn't get that race to join the council the existential fear might drive them to war, or at least convincing the other races that you're up to no good and need to be stopped

Good against mages, bad against anyone who has anti-magic of their own. I imagine many of the cannier wizards would have that just for emergencies. There's a perk in MtA that protects you from anti-magic, though, you should get that.

Dog Talisman is really not that great. It's been shown to be able to be pierced with sufficient firepower. Shendu got a huge hole blown in his chest by a laser canon and had to heal it with the Horse.

I also claim this thread in the name of Nurgle

I am the healer, user.

I would subscribe to that magazine in a heartbeat.

Nah, it wasn't a laser, it was his own Dragon talisman. Scruffy the Noble Dog was fine against laser blasts, though, so it's probably a "magic must defeat magic" thing.

Fuck of Nurgle
This is Daughteru territory

>How badly would the Asari from Mass Effect react if you suddenly showed up with a more technologically advanced fleet?
So long as you don't immediately start devour worlds: not at all.

It's your story, so tell it how you want, but that just doesn't make any sense to me.

Probably not. Plot armor is usually a fiat perk rather than something granted by an actual power. If you had a probability manipulation perk, though, then you could make a plot-armored mecha.

Dog Talisman does fuck all for Shendu since very little would be considered fatal damage for him. . . and considering the other perks in that combo the same problem would present itself to the jumper.

Stupid Sexy Shota Seeks Slaanesh

New picture for the snek-alien Daughteru Empire!

...what is that puddle of goop behind the snek-alien daughteru? And why is she holding the scientist's labcoat?!

Did you ever figure out who made these pics?

Also, what the hell is that stuff on the floor there?
Looks like… is that a shit?

Hm. I suppose that's true. Maybe something in conjunction with Ensoul, some magitek perks, and Scarlet Destiny...

The main characters' plot armored super robots aren't going to build themselves!

They'll react the same way any polity would to a larger, more powerful nation appearing: Be polite and friendly, try to establish trading partnerships so they can both tie you to them through economics and potentially gain access to your technology, hope they can convince you to abide by their treaties on arms limitations, and if they think they can get away with it send espionage teams to steal from and undermine you. They're not just going to declare war just because you could possibly be a threat at some point, that's the Turians' thing.

Fuck yeah!

I'm trying not to wonder too hard about it

Chaos is the way and the light. Can't you see that waifus only lead to weakness? Only by the eightfold path shall you know true power and freedom.

Will they let me straight on the council though?
No taxation with out representation!

And that is when I change the IP address on my fiat powered internet connection and continue posting.

If a perk gives things you create absolute loyalty to you, should it continue to the things the things you create create?

Yes! I did! It's from Hushabye. Have a link.
hushabyevalley.tumblr.com/

There's not a ton of new stuff posted, but I keep an eye on it.

Look, don't think about it too hard. The artist clearly is into some /dark/ stuff. But most likely snek-alien dissolved the lady scientist who was fooling around with her in earlier pictures.

Point is it's not anywhere near as absolute. It's useful for no selling lots of low damage, but it's not going to make you anywhere near unkillable.
Dog Talisman is just flat near invulnerability below its threshold of damage. You still get pain and can be knocked unconscious but aren't truly injured. There's nothing about it only kicking in for mortal wounds.

You will know no taxes if you succumb to the power of chaos user

I said daughterus you chaos cuck

Probably not until you've been around long enough to become an established player in galactic politics. But really, you shouldn't want a Council seat. You're the 800 pound gorilla here, they should be asking you for a seat on your council.

It looks like some sort of liquid, but there appears to be things sticking out of it? Maybe it's her shed skin? Her tail does seem to be longer then the last time we saw it. Or could it be the scientist's melted remains, and the lab coat is all that's left of her. BAD END.

Not necessarily no. The things you make don't have that perk.

Glad someone who knows more about the series finally gives some actual info on it. Far as Stupid Dog seems to be concerned, any questions posted here never existed, so thanks for the explanation.

But that scientist is waifuing the snek. . .

All is all is equal in it's frivolity when compared to the might of chaos

You fool, everyone is Nurgle's sonus and daughterus.

That scientist is conducting a very critical cultural exchange program with the unknown thing from the stars. Very scientific.

Do you have any defenses against a billiard or two suddenly appearing in your brain?

Anti-Magic is covered as a supernatrual effect that Agitation Field shuts down.

It was a blast from the Dragon that did that, as said.

I don't have to but I'm gonna. What is happening in this picture? Did the scientist get eaten/assimilated?
Grey goo snek-girl?

An explanation of what happens in the combo will follow now:

Gift of the Twilight Imperium (Negima) this is one of if not the premiere anti-magic perks in Jumpchain + Dog Talisman fatal wounds won't kill you lots of energy + Horse Talisman regeneration is awesome + Magic Must Defeat Magic (Jackie Chan Adventures) make the above unaffected by magic + Agitation Field all but my supernatural shit shuts down field, no exceptions + Anomalous Physiology (SCP Foundation) for tanking blows like a boss + (Heavy Machine Gun) needs more dakka but even my gear is effected by Agitation Field however... + Infinite Ammo (Devil May Cry) this is a perk effect and thus part of me + Enchanted Ammo (Darkstalkers) as is this which makes it so I have infinite magic bullets now mundane shit don't stop these bullets cause Magic Must Defeat Magic.

>not worshipping the Emperor

I counter with Cover Equals Concealment from Black Lagoon. Then I ride the door in and make this a solid melee fight.

I just had a really bad idea for the upcoming Ultimate Spiderman Jump. . .

>Import yandere waifu as Symbiote
>She plants fragments of herself on any other female I make contact with
>Yandere symbiote hoard appears after the fragments have time to grow into full symbiotes

>There is no escape, Jumper belongs to the swarm. . .

Isn't that like an average Wednesday for a jumper thought?

>"Who put this billiard in my brain? I'm pretty sure it wasn't me. Aghrkolek the World-Eater, did you put this billiard here? Was this yours?"

>Worshipping a corpse

Hobbyist getting a perk that keeps all collectibles mint condition.

Yes actually I got them from the SCP jump itself, but that is irreverent since I am doing this from within my force wall protected warehouse.

>Anti-Magic is covered as a supernatrual effect that Agitation Field shuts down.
Agitation Field isn't immediate, though. Fast, but not instant. You need a defense in case something can negate your defenses faster than you can negate it.

So few people realize the utility of Network Connection combined with Force Wall.

And here's a sham that would leave the original creators of the towers ashamed. Good doing, you just proved yourself as more horrible than the Tenmon and the Necrofamilies combined.

what are the best jumps for becoming an A.I. or robot? not just the ridiculously human ones, the super smart kind.

I once considered doing a shut in chain based on that combo, puppet mastering the world through the internet and working more blunt goals through companions.

They managed to stop Tupac, what makes you think they can't stop you?

Local Net + Force Wall + Omega-level Technopathy basically gives you absolute control over everything connected to the Internet and nobody can do anything about it.

Code Lyoko, technically. One of the backgrounds gives you a choice between being a true A.I. or the child of Franz "Fuck you I invented quantum computing and a time loop thing in the 80s powered by a nuclear reactor somehow" Hopper. You could probably gain lots of smarts there too.

Go AI in Code Lyoko and then build a nanomachine super super computer with jumper Science! to link up with.
Congrats you are now the singularity.

Because I am using a fiat internet connection with a constantly changing IP from within a conceptually defended pocket dimension?

Nice one. This is fun!
Weapon Magic x 2 (Undertale) + Caliburn, Sword of Kings (Anima: Beyond Fantasy) + Wireless Interface (Storm Hawks)
Melee's good too.

Gift of the Twilight Imperium can negate most forms of anti-magic, but if that isn't enough I could also add Unmagic (Circle of Magic) or my own Anti-Magic Field (D&D) to just void the anti-magic. We could also lock up in a Counter Spelling duel.

Tupac did the same thing from inside a CD and without an internet connection.

You people and your energy crisis... but when someone comes along with a viable solution the questions begin.

"How does it work?"
"What did you say?"
"Why would you do that?"
"Oh god, why would you do that?"

Never a thank you for allowing those Reyvitails to pump out Songs at 300% power.

The children weren't using those souls you know. I'm not a monster.

Polity.

Still can't believe how unbelievably broken it si that Technopathy gets to work over wifi/internet at Beta level. It's not even the Omega level upgrade, you can just basically control any technology in any modern city, town or any sort of population centre.

Symbiote. The titular symbiotes are some sort of bio-nanotech colony designed to run off of specialized "bioprocessors" embedded in their hosts' bone marrow, but they can adapt to any information substrate. Combined with their ability to nanoassemble anything they can comprehend (such as quantum computers), that makes them able to turn themselves into incredibly powerful AI. They can augment their hosts to have the same capabilities, though if you don't think you can convince your symbiote to do so (it wouldn't be hard, though, they can have their own goals but instinctively want to aid the host) there's an origin that makes you the symbiote and your head-companion the human, who suffered brain damage and so you're the one piloting the body until such time as you can heal them. And one of the perks explicitly gives you the designs to the super-powerful quantum computer nodes, though if you hang around long enough you'll get the blueprints for them anyway once symbiote technology gets disseminated throughout the world.

...you mean with the T-Phobos virus?

(Soul Eater) #28
-Background: Witch (800CP) -All female with magic, huh? Count me in! Going with a Koi Fish theme. Empowerment!
-The Face (Free) -Maximum disgust engaged. I'll have a use for this face somewhere. I'm sure I will.
-Ripper (700CP) -Unorthodox combat pattern, more agility, and blade fingers? Awwww yes.
-Portal Manifestation (Free) -I... what? NOPE. NOT USING IT. CAN'T PAY ME ENOUGH.
-Levitation (600CP) (Discount) -I can flyyyyy! Time to grab a broom and go surfing or something.
-Soul Perception (400CP) -I get to see SOULS. Along with prior analysis/perception perks, I'm gonna know everything.
-Magic Manipulation (Free) -NOW WE'RE TALKING. That additional 'oomph' is going to really be a boon for me.
-Uplift (0CP) (Discount) -Wait. So no more corruptive influence, MORE power, and gadget creation? That's AWESOME.
-Pointy Witch Hat (Free) -Awwwww yes, we're going to be STYLISH now. Koi Fish Witch reporting in!
-Animal Familiar (Free) -My Koi Fish of the seeeaaaas!
Dice Rolls: The Moon, 15 years old
-End Choice: Next Adventure

>mfw I'm on the moon
>THE MOON
>IT'S IN THE ATMOSPHERE BUT IT'S STILL THE MOON
>AND I VISIBLY SEE SOULS NOW
>and for some reason I wiggle my butt to teleport?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. FUCK THIS PLACE, FUCK ITS MECHANICS, FUCK EVERYTHING. ...I mean I at least have little finger claws and some kickass magic but WHY. What is even the deal here?! ...I can at least go running around surfing on a broom and being an adorable little shit. Maybe try to be a nice witchsmith.

I'm pretty sure Portal has one.

What about the fact that I make extensive use of artificial intelligences?

Have fun with Asura, Eibon, Noah, and Arachne!

>Koi Fish Witch.
That is officially the cutest thing ever after these rabbit jelly beans.

Have fun butt teleporting off the moon... while it laughs at you.

Well, they're going to be very frightened, but so long as you can keep the AI under control they'll still be willing to play ball. AI aren't illegal in Citadel space, just very heavily regulated.

>a witch
Have fun being hunted by the servants of Death himself! Oh, and yes, he'll be hunting you even as a nice witch. You might "only" be imprisoned, but believe me you will not get off easy unless you manage to get the main cast to back you up, and even that's a maybe, considering he was going to have that little girl witch executed if I remember right.

Fuuuuuuuuuuck. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

I figured it fit, all things considered. Constantly wanting to improve, wanting to become something more... the Koi Fish legend of becoming a dragon was a perfect shoe-in. Plus I really like Koi fish. They're neat looking. So I will gladly take the theme for it.

(Worm) #29
-Background: Rogue (900CP) -I'm just gonna stay out of the way. Yes.
-Outside Context Problem (Free) -This will help me out.
-Munchkin (800CP) -I could USE this. Oh yes.
-Opportunist (Free) -Awareness is key, because being aware means being alert.
-Leave Me Alone (Free) -This will help me considerably.
-Enlightened Self-Interest (500CP) (Discount) -Oh my word this is GORGEOUS. My plans helping others is good.
-Funds (Free) -Some extra money never hurts.
-Costume (Free) -Not sure why I'd do this, but okay.
-Little Black Book (Free) -USEFUL. VERY USEFUL.
-Lair (400CP) -A little base separate from my Warehouse base, just to ensure a second line of defense.
-Business (Free) -...fuck I'll figure this out later.
-Tinker-Tech Cache (Free) -Everything I need to get to work on efficiency.
-Parahuman Power: Tinker/Miniaturization and Efficiency (0CP) -And in buying this, my last name is officially Hamada.
Dice Rolls: Africa, 22 years old
-End Choice: Next Adventure

>Worm at 29
>I have to buy the shard I want because the dice fucking hate me
>I'm in Africa of all places
>oh gods oh gods what the fuck do I do
>I NEED TO HIDE, OR RUN, OR SOMETHING
>I SHALL DO BOTH
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-
I'm pretty sure the Benefactor is laughing at me.

How long do you even spend on these jumps? Really does seem like you spend no longer then just what it takes to make the build, yell in all caps a bit but never write what you actually do or how you solve the problems you exclaim about, then move on to the next jump. Isn't that a really empty way of doing this if you pay so little attention to stuff?

Just seems really mechanical and cold to do so little in each jump beyond noting what you can buy with cp.

Well, where's your writefagging?

thanks. these look like what I'm looking for.

how right you are. you get a cake...it's over there...by the turrets...go get it. it won't kill you, i promise.

So I can't give any sort of feedback or critique or even discussion/questions without extensive writefagging on my own? Please try to be less defensive user, it's not very appealing.

Well barely anyone pays attention anyway, so...

But if we have to be honest, Soul Eater the main gig really is what said. Go to the MCs, seriously try to convince them, and try to be friends while avoiding the shit out of Death City, because golly any city that has 'Death' in it sounds like a city I want to avoid. Even if the moon is worse, for me that place is just as bad. And seeing as that's often considered 'cowardly' as I'm not trying to rush in and kick the BBEG's teeth in, there's no real point TO explain that.

Worm... we have had entire threads. Entire. Threads. Where people talk about Scion, or what's the best Worm shard, or how to kill the Endbringers, etc. That's old hat. That's been done to death like Fate and SMT and all kinds of things. Yes I'm doing something different like avoiding the bloody plot and staying far away from Endbringers, but do you really want to hear four posts about how I'm a little bitch? Does it sound like fun to hear me talk about how I'm a coward this early in the game?

I imagine it isn't.

There will be plenty of writefagging soon enough, but in places where I'm trying to keep a low profile I imagine the interest in people wanting to hear about that is shit.

It's not defensive, I'm legitimately curious where your writing is at. I want to read it.

Well, the only reason I've even posted is that it's not just these two jumps that are like this. Your whole new chain has been like this and I'm really confused as to why. Even your very first few jumps got basically no depth at all barring once people asked specifically about them.

Haven't done much at all I'm afraid. None of my chains seem to last past 4 or 5 jumps before i get frustrated for some reason or another.

You seem to be confronting a lot of mid to late chain enemies early on. Dracula at the height of his power? Asura? The Endbringers? What's next, are you going to land in one of the SMT worlds? ...oh, that would be terrible. Imagine having to confront the forces of Law and Chaos, the Bels, or Polaris before you even reach the 50th jump. Those would be chain enders, because you HAVE to confront the big players in all three jumps in order to survive.

I'm still interested. Post a link or perhaps just a snippet of your writing. I'm intensely curiously about your writing now.

Not sure you understood me. When I said I haven't done much at all and that my chains don't last, I mean I delete my chains most of the time before they get to jump 6. Since I write the stories in the same word document (Yes I know I'm basic at this) they go too...

I'd be fine showing you if I had any and I guess I could try to start a new chain and do some now. Don't really have any ideas for one that I haven't done a lot already, you have any suggestions?

>What's next, are you going to land in one of the SMT worlds?
...please no. I really do not want to see myself die to that kind of torment. If I confronted the SMT worlds that early I think I would have to very specifically avoid the higher drawbacks out of fear of being mega-death'd. ...the sad thing is you're actually close to what would happen. Jump 50 is when things start tumbling down and demonhood is put upon Red with a very sick twist. Anyone who's paid attention to something other than the screaming should actually start seeing the pattern outside of the occasional vacation.

Again, I don't think anyone wants to hear about how I just run away all the time, that gets just as boring. I'm not going to write out massive novels for each jump, and I'm mainly posting these builds just because I know there's some people who wished they could see more builds. But verbose variations of "and then I ran like a bitch" is just as bad as trying to wank that I somehow beat the BBEG single-handedly. Hell, even Castlevania there's a high chance the plan was "grind and have the Belmonts take the brunt". So if you want me to be verbose about running away and posting the same story a bunch, I guess I could try?

You can say that but isn't pretty much all the blurbs you write just some variation of 'I'M SO SCREWED', 'FUCK' or something else related to how dead you are? Seems a bit weird that you constantly say that sort of stuff when you plan to lay low and run away anyway?

Not like I'm asking for a novel per jump, just a little more then the usual empty exclamations. Do you do anything interesting in each jump at all? Meet anyone interesting? Make anything interesting? The impression I get so far is that you just sit in a hole somewhere shivering in fear, which seems a bit silly with all the worlds you now have to explore and all the things you can now do. Isn't magic meant to be this passion of yours?

Maybe I'm misremembering, but I could have sworn it was a carp that turned into a dragon, not a Koi fish.