youtube.com/watch?v=YjUdLJQwIxg
youtube.com/watch?v=-Aj9_8t1eQc
youtube.com/watch?v=8kN87BwWkTM
youtube.com/watch?v=HrxX9TBj2zY
youtube.com/watch?v=ETxmCCsMoD0
youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI
youtu.be/cUsafGWd-BU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>all girl rock band/superheroine team defends the solar system from the forces of mediocrity and The Man

youtube.com/watch?v=PhLgUv6sTFI

Face the crowd
Make us proud
It's up to you now
Break a leg
We'll be right back
Ten nine eight seven six five four three two one and
All Systems Go!

A paladin and his group of allies are tasked with enforcing the King's Law in the rough and wild frontier of the latest addition to the Empire, far from anything resembling civilization.

youtu.be/FvGIhaCASxo

My MonsterHearts game: youtube.com/watch?v=OO3kWNHyZOE

Rogue Trader game in a sector that is soon going to be munched up by 'nids.
youtu.be/URG11U69KS8

Come on, douches, help out the cause.

>Hill Street Blues
My masculine comrade of Sub-Saharan African descent.
Working on a concept for a Paladin based on everybody's favorite detective.

God damn, I will, stop shouting
It's tough picking one song!

Nice!

A hedonistic ranger and his lazy friends engage in a series of get-rich-quick schemes that land them in deep trouble with the law, the mob, the local cultists and just about anyone with discerning taste in this continent spanning metropolis.

youtube.com/watch?v=8KhLYzqZV60

>Matthew Gaul is stirring up shit, and the PCs gotta git gud if they want to take his head off.
youtube.com/watch?v=-lpk1_PWn3s

Magical Band of Fools - Dog Fashion Disco
youtube.com/watch?v=JSYTSeTOIKQ

My party have mostly become undead, the result of the cleric's tainted Wish granted by an Efreet. Needless to say, when she wished for every single follower of her religion to converge on their town. She worships Wee Jas, whose most notable worshipper was the Arch-Lich Nagash, ruler of the banished Sueloise Empire. I'd origionally planned for this to be the last story arc, but timetables got sped up. Nagash came with an offer: Die, or Die and join him. Two players managed to convince him that some of them should be left alive, because mortals can do certain things that undead can't. And so a bargain was struck - the party is now an elite strike team, with Nagash and his army sweeping across the land like an unchecked plague.
youtu.be/xixI-q5wFpg

I was considering picking themes for each section, so for the first it was youtube.com/watch?v=ertt3o1x65c
And the second was youtube.com/watch?v=9Sd0uhxSQcc, but after some consideration and discussion it was decided that for an overall theme to our campaign this would suffice: youtube.com/watch?v=YyknBTm_YyM

The reasoning was because we are currently working for the goddess of death on a crusade against the corruption among her followers. My PCs basically walk all over the concept of death and dole it out in great quantities, prior to this they de-stabilized several major world governments. The campaign is about at its halfway mark now after 2 years, we're running super long-form and everyone's happy with it.

>Shadowrun
>We're trying to be serious, I swear.
>All of our decisions so far have made perfect sense in character at the time. When we step back and look at things post action....what were we thinking?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=H6Lzpz-Emhs

A search to find the truth behind the mysterious death of an air force general, a secret CIA project, and the role of extra-terrestrial life on Earth, all set in a very detailed small New Mexico town
youtube.com/watch?v=27LLPANAgzw

again
Any of these could also suffice

youtube.com/watch?v=zcdGmSmzi1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=PfYlxH5HAXg
youtube.com/watch?v=cwIyLqnpY28
youtube.com/watch?v=CvWFyxWtMsk

A group of rookie adventurers set out to explore the wild unknown
youtube.com/watch?v=xzGEiER7mkc

youtube.com/watch?v=xVBT6wktF5E

Alternately, if I need something a bit more fast-paced:

youtube.com/watch?v=7krC6SY5b1A

I've got a playlist of all this kind of pulp-fantasy inspired 70s-80s rock from bands like Blue Oyster Cult, Jethro Tull, Uriah Heep, Hawkwind, even Styx and the like - love the cheesy fantasy feel that it has, really fits the kind of campaign I like to run.

This is awesome.

Rag-tag group of a bounty, hunter, a slutty twi'lek, a smelly wookie, a human cartographer, and a Bothan fringer broke as fuckn trying to cash a big bounty, and keep our dick shaped freighter running.
youtu.be/rMvMPP2rjJ8

Are you playing Dogs in the vineyard?

youtube.com/watch?v=dKMTzrG92TE

Like always.
youtube.com/watch?v=YjUdLJQwIxg

Let's have a classic.
youtube.com/watch?v=-Aj9_8t1eQc

Since the fav gaming night is the continuing adventures of the not quite able but very cynical group of clones in Paranoia. Complete with wit dry enough to make you thirsty and humor dark enough to require a flashlight there can be only one choice.

youtube.com/watch?v=8kN87BwWkTM

Monsters & Other Childish Things, using a modified the Curriculum of Conspiracy setting. (Players are kids with pet monsters in a school specifically set up by wizards to trap monster kids, break their wills, separate them from their monsters and then drain said monster's power, sending the kid insane in the process from having their soul split in two and seeing their best friend get killed at the same time.)

youtube.com/watch?v=HrxX9TBj2zY

The choice is obvious.

youtube.com/watch?v=ETxmCCsMoD0

Beck's Loser

youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI

>D&D 3.5e
>Entire group: 2 Clerics (LG, TN), Barbarian (CG), Ranger (CN), Druid (CN), Rogue (CG) (Me)
>All are pretty decent people for the most part
>Only one is a human/any of the base races, the True Neutral Cleric
youtu.be/cUsafGWd-BU