Literally your last chance sub $200. LTC is about to get that moon fuel

Literally your last chance sub $200. LTC is about to get that moon fuel.

we will leave that up the repeating numerals

Helmet on.
Respirator on.
Strapped in.
Ready to go.

I knew I had to take profits at 0.000999
Whoever is pumping this knows that normies like round numbers so they would stop pumping it at that point
Now why I didn't take profits and decided to wait, idk, greediness, retardness.

You’ve tried for dubs in the last 4 litecoin threads.

I’m now 90% sure it’s one guy that clicks refresh in the biz catalog... and ctrl+f’s “LTC” or “lite” to post that exact same image hoping for dubs

I'm sorry I shorted you l00tco1n I will never doubt you again until the next time that you should fucking crash and somehow continue pumping you absolute cunt

When is the best time today to buy Litecoin at its lowest? Also, do I use coinbase?

OH LOOK, ANOTHER LTC SHILL THREAD. IT'S BEEN LESS THAN AN HOUR SINCE THE LAST ONE.

Wait so should we not get any LTC?

Also is coinbase the best exchange for it?

red wojaks incoming.
wait for next dip!

What software is this

Where do you see LTC being in two months?

Luke died because Rey was being fucking edgy and the she decided to go with Kylo Ren. Leia dies after getting sucked into space when the ship bridge she is on gets attacked.

If bitcoin doesn't stablize, bleeding in sat value like it has done over the course of the year.

>tradingview

What will ltc be at 12/2018?

>posting "spoilers"
>from a /tv/ larp thread
nice job fucko

>sub $200
not going to happen until btc done with his new bullrun

>Mined LTC
>Never thought it'd go above $20, forgot about it
>Can't remember where I put my wallet

I'M ALL IN, YEEEEE BOI

Tell me while ltc will moon and I'll go all in

LOL
the only thing mooning this week is MUSIC.
Look for the announcments the following weeks.

Sittin comfy on this coin.The L is for lightyears, as in this coin is lightyears better than Bitcorn.

How much of my portfolio should LTC take up?

50%

You're basing this off the squawkbox broadcast Im assuming?

Beginner here, not sure if I should invest more in LTC or ETH, some people are convinced both are the future on each side

hedge your bets, sell your car and invest in both 50/50

THE ROCKET IS MONERO
300 EOY

I don't have much money to play with. I have $110 in ETH waiting for it to boost to 480-485 before selling for a few bucks profit.

could I see LTC fall to $130 or so in the next few days? that was my threshold I'd buy at.

>tfw youre probably better off buying lunch with the $200 you use to day trade coins.

So its safe to buy 1k worth of litecoin

no retard

Dump everything into chainlink. Its quieted down for a bit but its going to be the paypal of cryptos. Trust me on this.

Glad you enjoyed it boyo.

Source?

will it dip gain before 200?

160 is support.

You are green as fuck aren't you? I'll tell you one thing. You're going to get burned a few times, maybe even to the point of losing everything, before you learn how the game works. Invest with pen and paper for pretend for a bit and see where you go. Litecoin and Eth would be good places to park your money while your doing this but theyre not the only options. You'll have to look at a lot projects, determine who's behind it what their plan is what theyre offering and make calls from there. You gotta, and this an absolute must, get your fundamentals down before you start moving money around, and if you already had that sorted out you wouldnt be asking strangers what you should be investing your money in.

>You are green as fuck aren't you?
Oh my, does it show?

> you wouldnt be asking strangers what you should be investing your money in.
I'm doing my thing anyway (and winning money everyday) don't worry, I'm just taking various opinions.
Of course I could lose everything, that's why I started with only a few hundred and I will probably not inject more for a few weeks unless I see a major dip in the BTC/ETH/LTC.

I fucking LOVE Litecoin and Charlie Lee. Go Litecoin!!! To the moon!!! Chikun Arise!

LTC will gain soon, very underrated

soon as in tonight or this week?

tonight, this week, this month, this decade.

nowhere to go but up

should I buy 2 more ltc or 1 eth?

I'd say at this stage LTC has a greater chance of going up at least for the short term. Would not be surprised to see it touch a 10b market cap by EOW.

Catholics and Muslims are notorious for their pedophilia. Why are you so obsessed with (((them)))?

Ripple killer today?

Wait for the correction, dumbass!

>buying high

The correction already happened after it peaked at $199 USD on GDAX.

Every alt price is intrinsically tied to BTC price. Why nobody uunderstand?