YYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSS

YYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSS

what? really hoping it's dipping user...

i sold last week literally kill me holy fuck you guys told me it was a shitcoin this is the same shit that happened to me with antshares fuck you all literally fuck you all

>tfw you helped keeping the price down to get a shitton of REQ by impersonating annoying pajeets on Veeky Forums

fuck I'm never getting as much as I wanted

200 REQ, will I make some moneys?

Sold my iota for it , waiting for the dip...

Invested$2000 between 7.5 cents and 15, looking at a $1700 profit right now

why'd you get in so late?

t b h everyone on this board has no excuse unless they bought high at ICO. No idea why so many people are buying post-moon with all the quality shilling for this coin. LINK is next up this month.

You even missed quads by 1. Your luck truly is shit.

t. req owner

I mean, this was completely obvious and trust me we haven't even started the pump.

Guess who Request will uses for Oracle services. Might want to stock up on that other token.

Please Lord make the memes merge into a req-link supermeme

thats what you get for having weak hands

woooohoooooo we’re getting rich boys. Went all in yesterday

Everyone on biz would be super rich if that happened. It would be ETH 2.0. I might get some LINK just because that is a beautiful dream.

If you bought @ ICO, you still would have made 2x dollar wise

you'll definitely make some money, just not as much as others

is it too late to buy more???

>I can't think for myself and you guys are to blame.

You deserve to stay poor.

anyone else worried it mooning too high?

there still isnt any product out, just a whitepaper

testnet out soon. it hasn't even begun to moon yet

Girlfriend issues had me sleeping on the crypto game for a minute and I saw a fuckton of y'all fuckers spamming this board with req and I got in with 750 at 7.5, same thing happened with antshares at $5. All post ICO, all fucking Ws

Try 3x USD

Damn, got in at $0.17 @ 508REQ. rip honda civic

Buy in the next dip, maybe 48hrs from now. It's topping out soon.

>blames everyone but himself when he fucks up

How low do you expect it'll dip?

>you guys told me

LOL

guys I'm from the future
this coin will be $150 this time next year and my ID has a Q in it

From the previous lows, roughly .000009BTC. The exponential rise would yield immense profits if trades continue like they have been for the past several weeks - we could be looking at .00003BTC by 12/20

KWEYLStory bro

I saw the price and just sold 3000 at 1197, gonna buy back 3900 at 900

fucking bitcoin transaction fees literally eating away at my gains and preventing me from buying req

should've bought in earlier m8

Why didn't you buy when it was literally under 600 sats a few days ago

Is this gonna bite me in the ass or work out Veeky Forums, I'm really hoping I sold at the peak of the iceberg for the day and this isn't just something starting to brew

because I was moving alts around and am waiting for more cash to come through, fucking hell

lol prepare the wojacks mate.

Should I buy now or is it too late? I tho it was too late at 1000 sats and it kept going up and up.
What should I do?

Why did you ignore Veeky Forums when it was shilled for weeks when it was under 550 sats?

dude
its going to around .0005 eth during this run
look at the depth
koreans are buying this up

Idk man I have a pretty good gut feeling about this move, I have ~13.5k more so I can move past this if it doesn't work out but if it does I'm looking at a good amount more REQ

You don't think it's going to hit a floor a little lower than this after tonignt?

hm had a good runup. took some profits. lets c what the other 50% of my stake are going todo. maybe btc will outperform now.

gl anyways guyz

TO THE MOOOON BABYYYYY

get in while you can fags

WE FINNA POP THE FUCK OFF, NIGGA!

You better not go to sleep tonight friendo...

so when token burning really gets going how high we going?

I bought back in with 100 less than what I had before... fucking FOMO man

lmao

Dropping off my bags here, putting on the FUD.

Did you guys hear about the 100% discount on the ICO?

Explain

have I missed the train? How much higher will it climb?

all the way to $100

Ugh, its time to sell now I guess since we are seeing this type of posts now, fucking pajeets ruining another good project

Dump your bags buy mona

What was the price in sats at ICO?

>buying old shitcoins

No thanks, would rather invest in promising ICOs

Then you don't understand special ops biz I'll be the guiding voice you once heard in the wind...