>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

medakabox.wikia.com/wiki/Najimi_Ajimu
youtube.com/watch?v=JjaYW5Cnr5k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

are you sure about that?
>Be'lakor remained the strongest of the Daemon Princes, though his might was diminished as the gods spread their power among their other servants.

Holy shit you got this up literally a second before I tried posting mine!

And that's Be'lakor, who's something of a messed up wild card the Gods toss around on a regular basis to piss at each other as is. Are you trying to imply that I would do that to CU Daemon Princes or something?

>Fear death, carry disease or corruption, stop the plans of others for Nurgle(I dunno how to Nurgle)
>mfw
Nurgle you worship by ACCEPTING death, because with death comes new chance for life as it springs from the corpses and bones of the fallen. From the death of the universe a new one will rise, and Nurgle loves life so much that he is not content to wait for the natural course. All life is to be cherished, especially those that rise from rot and decay. How you Nurgle is to let life run rampant in all its forms and progress the universe to a glorious rebirth.

Is such a thing even possible?

But it says wherever I look that people who fear death turn towards Nurgle to be saved?

I'm sure I could find a yaoi that takes place on a planet where everyone is a bishi that breeds through butt eggs.

Because they want an out from the very things Nurgle has often done, and Nurgle when he takes them in shows them the truth of the universe and the nature of death and its relation to life. They don't sit there always fearing death all the time.

Pic Related because the first thing I thought was.
'Wow that probably true.'

The Best of all possible worlds.

There's also a TTRPG like that. Can't remember the name, but it's basically a world of bishies with flower dicks.

Wut...? Whelp, another dose today won't kill me.

So by killing all trillions of daemons, thus bringing death and bringing something new from their deaths. Also make or leave the corpses to rot, spread decay and stuff.

I must work on my Nurgling

>A World without Waifus
Why not just say Hell? It's the same thing, just shorter.

Daemons don't leave corpses 90% of the time.

>Kill Six Quintillion Daemons

>Daemon Killer clicker

90%

And who said I will only kill daemons?

>implying hell has no waifus

Something something succubutts. Also all those women whose sin was that of lust.

Do you keep photographs of your past Jumps?

>Also all those women whose sin was that of lust.
Bad waifus.

Reminder that Connie is worst girl.

(Valkyrie Profile) #35
-Background: Necromancer (800CP) -I'm gonna focus on the life aspect. And bringing peace to spirits.
-Race: Human (Free) -Little altforms!
-Battle Forged (Free) -Battle sorcery, I like!
-Plots and Plans (Free) -Oooooh, you are gonna be FUN.
-Song Maiden (600CP) -LISTEN TO MY VOICE.
-Alchemy (400CP) (Discount) -AND AAAAALL THE RESEARCH!
-Great Magic (100CP) (Discount) -Oh the differing magics I can figure out.
-Default Gear (Free) -A few trinkets.
-Homunculus (-200CP) -THE THINGS I HAVE PLANNED FOR YOU, OH YES. Keep it in the tube for now.
-Sealed (0CP)
Dice Rolls: Valkyrie Profile 2, 28 years old
-End Choice: Next Adventure

Right. So I have absolutely zero idea of what this plot is about, but I do know two things. One is that it's probably a good idea to stick with Lenneth to stop Lezard's bugshit crazy scheme from the sidelines as being Sealed is... soooooomething of an issue for me. Yes a lot of the abilities are there, but they're not at a good strength and I'd rather not cause things to collapse. So sticking with Lenneth it is.

The other thing is the Homunculus body. Anyone who's researched that thing knows of the unbridled BULLSHIT it can do and I'm frankly surprised it's in there to begin with. But hey, just means I'm snagging it and putting it in the tube to study it for later. Various alchemical methods and genetic studies I have right now, yes... but I lack the true skill to unlock its secrets. I will in time, but right now... right now it shall stay hidden.

Wraethu, yeah. Don't forget that their semen is a potent acid to non-wraethu.

I hope not.

There's a very large scrapbook in my room in the warehouse.

Oh yeah, tons, enough to fill a large wall.
I took them all from the camera I got from JoJo.

I keep it all in my warehouse, in a pocket realm/doorway thing. I go there whenever I feel like ending the chain and it always motivates me to continue onwards.

I mean I may have perfect memory throughout the chain but I gotta appreciate the little things in life.

Knowing that show was made by tumblr makes me want to be an earthbender. . . crack.

How many daemons are there even in 40k?

Endless.

>earthbender. . . crack.
Would that work?

How many evil thoughts have been had? The number is finite, but so huge that it's effectively endless.

>implying ignorance and a lack of skill is valuable.

Even if you assume they only exist in the Milky Way, entirely too many.

Now imagine what the immaterium of wherever the Tyranids are from is like.

You sure are a cool kid.

You could just shoot at them if you want to kill them. No need for magic. Be a good Khornate.

Anti-Materium

Tyranid jump when?

>Now imagine what the immaterium of wherever the Tyranids are from is like.

Hey red someone said warframe had a therapy perk in it last thread but I couldn't find it, can you point it out for me if there is one?

Not unless you were very powerful. Bending elements that are part of a living thing is incredibly hard, that's why bloodbending takes either the full moon power boost or being a weird mutant. Note that "bonebending" doesn't appear to exist, though it's possible just that no earthbender has been willing to consider it. Earthbending also works best if there's a connection through the earth between you and the thing you're bending, at least when you start bending it. So the gems being suspended in this weird hard-light avatar body would inhibit it, too. So all in all, you're going to need a lot of power to do it.

Probably not. Jasper, for example, managed to survive a fall from orbit and her ship exploding after already being thrown into a reactor and getting the shit kicked out of her by Garnet, and the only injuries she showed for it was some bruises and a brief stumble when she first tried to get up. Even just yanking the gems out would be difficult.

Wouldn't it be nothing? The Tyranids cast the Shadow in the Warp, an entire galaxy overrun with them would just have a sea of meaningless static for an Immaterium. And until sapient life evolved again in that galaxy, there would be nothing to replace said static.

You know, he told Dipper to relax, implying he wouldn't do the stuff he mentioned, but given Weirdmageddon I have to wonder if Bill was just nervous because what Dipper said was actually accurate.

Oh god.

That might literally be where Tyrannids are fr-

>Super Warp can actually exist as a higher dimension that can be gotten into through Warp

>2 Dimensional beings can't fully comprehend a 3 Dimensional one, they only see it barely, might even think it is weak.
>Tau barely have any Warp Presence but feel emotions and do stuff
>Tau might be connected to Super Warp
>M
>F
>W

>be a good Khornate
-Mark of Khorne (100CP): Reserved for those who have been noticed and favored by the God of War himself, this mark is often branded onto the chosen’s flesh, to serve as a symbol of favor and power for the rest of their days. This symbol, and the power it grants, now belongs to you. You will find your strength increased significantly, enough that even Astartes in Power Armor would seem like children to you and for weapons within your hands to be capable of withstanding the force your strength provides. Even more, the damage you deal during a charge is significantly increased while the damage you could take is significantly reduced. Go forth, and let them break under your might.

They're probably talking about 'Peaceful Zen' which is more like understanding potential in others and cultivating it while understanding WHY someone would turn to the path of evil. Or they meant 'The Honor System' which lets you instill a sort of honor code in them by providing an example.

Not exactly therapy perks I feel, but they could get your foot in the door for them? Though they might have meant the Warframe power 'State of Tranquility' which grants a sort of aura that lets people know you're there to help if you actually MEAN to help.

To be fair no one thought metal bending can be a thing until Toph tried very very hard.

And bone bending would be hard and painful. But blood bending can be done through water bending... Nervous system stuff through fire/lightning bending? That's what you can do with Double Genius

Big question.

How strong are Astartes actually in terms of strength? And how would they compare against Pillarmen whose strength, or at least grip strength, has been noted down?

Are there any other characters as appropriate and well suited as a partner for a jumper as Ajimu?

Who would even want to be Astartes? This body type is terribru

That's something that changes from writer to writer and sometimes in the same book with no one putting down an exact number.
The lowest reasonable estimate I've heard of is that they can lift a small car off the ground without the aid of power armor.

So spidey levels?

Choushins,

There's a fucking list of those...
medakabox.wikia.com/wiki/Najimi_Ajimu
It's not all of them but damn.

>Waifuing out of your age class
She's older than you by several orders of magnitude.

And that's why you can really tell SJWs that complain about no female space marines are just doing it to find meaning in their empty lives and have no thought of reason.

Well they never give us an exact number, but they have been demonstrated to, WITHOUT power armor, be able to slap on 70kg lightning claws on both hands and swing them around like they were paper mache versions. That implies a significant strength amount, and gives a good idea. To quote a forum:

"We're talking about a seven and a half foot, perhaps 700 pound man. If professional powerlifters are benching/deadlifting etc. 3-4x their bodyweight, a Space Marine, with all his enhancements, is going to have such an advantage of leverage and power that I don't think it would be out of the question for them to perform feats of 8-10x bodyweight. So, let's say they can perform 7,000 lb. lifts and the average guy can bench 250 lbs. That's 28x stronger than the average man and 7x stronger than the strongest men on earth for that exercise."

"However, practical strength is really what will wow people. If there are strongmen now that can bend skillets, drive nails through boards with the palms of their hands and carry all manners of heavy stuff, a Space Marine would be able to perform tasks that would probably stun us. They'd be more akin to watching a bear or gorilla perform feats of strength, except they would also have the intelligence to use it. I don't doubt they could literally throw a small car or alternatively rip it apart with their bare hands but they're not going to be Supermen."

And this is without their power armor.

>And how would they compare against Pillarmen whose strength, or at least grip strength, has been noted down?
I never paid the fuck attention to Pillarman hyping so I wouldn't fucking know. I'm not making this a contest anyway so I don't see why I should care about Pillarmen.

Bill makes for a great companion.

>POWER armor
>Super fucking thin, no real protection, or room for servos or anything to increase the owner's strength
This chart is shit.

I like this one better

No, Spidey's stronger. A car weighs, on average, two tons. Spidey's strength varies from writer to writer, but averages around ten.

Isn't she like 3 trillion years old or something like that?

But user if the armour was thicker they couldn't have drawn in those retardedly meaty ham legs or made them look otherwise broadly freakish.

Because Pillarmen have narration-given numerical measures of strength which means people can put down a pretty number on their Jumper's character sheet if they can compare themselves to an Astartes who is then compared to an Aztec God of Fitness.

...that is actually a reasonable comparison. Hell, Astartes reflexes are probably on par with Spiderman.
The Emperor is Spiderman.

Even if Space Marines aren't that wide, all of that focus on efficiency and muscle mass/density would still mean no breasts.
Hell, apothecaries would probably get rid of them themselves as they would probably interfere with the black carapace.

Sounds about right to me. The Astartes' power armor design is already really stupid, I wouldn't put it past them to be completely impractical in other ways.

user, don't engage the shitposter.

You can be that old. Memory wise, at least.

Just be a really old angel or god in jumps like SMT or Danmachi.

>Some Jumpers have experienced longer times that our current universe

>Spec Over (過身様ごっこ, Supekku ōbā): Become God skill.
>Humor Contrast (無様な背比べ, Yūmoa Kontorasuto): Be stronger than the enemy skill.

How to kill this fucking thing. Or nullify her abilities. This is worse than Scion.

Is it that she can't use all her skills, merely possesses them like with Hundred Gauntlets or does she simply not feel like using them

And are Pillarmen in 40k? If not, then I don't give a shit, because I'm working within the confines of the 40k verse. I see literally no reason why Pillarmen of Jojo should be an influence of the wording or strength of a perk in another setting.

For the setting itself, for what 40k stuff can do, is the perk sufficient? Or is it not?

>Astartes reflexes are probably on par with Spiderman.
Except that spidey has precog, and yes his current writer has it as precog in some ability to sense the web of fate.

I that we were all shitposters?
Someone lied to me.

Why are the commas that separate orders of magnitude fucked up so badly?

If you go for the Anguished One in DeSu2 then you're one of the oldest things in the universe. Alcor's so old that he invented fire. Not discovered it, he invented the idea of oxidizing reactions producing enough heat to initiate other oxidizing reactions.

This body build is better looking too

She's the only one claiming that her skills let her do those things. She's never actually used them. For all we know she's just bullshitting.

...did the Imperium loose the knowledge on how to make underwear?

I thought the 'official' level was like 20-30. Albeit being able to lift far more when he stops 'holding back'.

What KIND of bullshit?

Her weakness is plot armor, and that she's an antagonist in a really meta series.

This is a Grey Knight, but it's 'semi-canon' so it should still illustrate us a bit:
youtube.com/watch?v=JjaYW5Cnr5k
She was killed in canon by a guy who had two powers:

>Ignore 'most' defenses
>Damage 'usually' doesn't heals

And he couldn't even destroy a moon after being kicked out a bit.

You just need a few fiats and enough strength.

He's probably from one of the cosplayer Space Marine legions.

Underwear has proven to be heretical and draw the eye of the Ruinous Powers, specifically Slaanesh.

That's the one.

Like I said, it varies. Ten tons is what he's usually stated to be able to lift casually, with more weight when he really has to exert himself.

>Somebody said something I don't like!=shitposting.

Nope.

No, it's shitposting because you brought up something that had nothing to do with the conversation just so you could insult it.

>Implying you want a woman who literally couldn't control her lust.
You don't go to hell for shagging the hell out of your husband.

No idea, if she's telling the truth then she's freakish even when she's been sealed by Book Maker and All Fiction.

He is wearing normal undearwear under those scrolls.

Alternatively, the STC to do that was lost, alongside the one to produce toasters.

Pic related.

And they say that Jumpers are still humans after something like that.

Okay, let's put it this way: They have the blood of Aesir (elves, gods, call it whatever) and humans. Gods/elves have a lot of powers, but they're static in strength and can't improve at all. Humans on the other hand, CAN improve, but they have a limited lifespan and start off weak.

Homunculi bodies look at the limits of both these races and cackles like a munchkin at a tabletop game who just discovered the ultimate cheese and will soon fill his glass with the whine of his fellow gamers. While they start weak, Homunculi made in this way are ageless, will continue to grow in power, and doesn't seem to have an end. It's how Odin went from the weakest god to the ruler of the pantheon, because he's secretly a half-elf. The MC of the first game went from a regular Valkyrie to being able to take over Odin's position, control all human souls, and rule over both worlds as a Lord of Creation because her soul adapted and grew within the homunculi body she was trapped in.

You want to know bullshit? It's bullshit. Go look on the freaking wiki.

Just let her know you are/were/going to be 3D. She'll think you're some kind of god.

She's, using her, be Christopher Walken, ability.
It's, pretty impressive, right?

>Tau pandering

Humanity is but a thought, a state of mind.

Now being a Homo Sapien? People jumped ship after crashing it and setting it on fire underwater long ago.

I know what you were going for, but too much Star Trek has made me read that as Captain Kirk.

Nah, I take crystals. Better image resolution and dimensional representation.

How many breads have you eaten in your life?

But that's wrong, you can't take a subdivided aspect of the Benefactor as your partner!

So wait-you're telling that NOBODY before Odin and the MC thought of doing this? Why wasn't there some kind of magical arms race over making these things?

The gods are racist. Hell, even Odin is. They all hate humans and think they're trash and useful tools, with a few rare exceptions like Thor.

I don't even disagree with this.

I just think it's a fundamentally flawed and unsustainable state of mind.

And that one guy in the screencap last thread who thinks other species don't have the right to defend themselves is the best example why.

I am also a filthy pleb who has never watched any Star Trek beyond the JJ Abrams movies, how is that like Kirk?

So Odin is basically like Stephen from Django Unchained?

>I am also a filthy pleb who has never watched any Star Trek beyond the JJ Abrams movies, how is that like Kirk?
William Shatner has a...oddly punctuated...pattern of speech.

I don't watch shitty movies.