100k+ people only

What are your plans of reaching 1 million dollars worth of crypto?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yEniIGdIbj0
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My 100k is in Bitcoin but I'm scared to trade it for alts.

holding REQ until next year

Approx $100k BTC, $20k ETH, $10k bcrash, and $10k shitcoins.

I dont even know what to do with the money.

Only 90k, but after I reach a million I’m cashing out 80% and retiring. I only need about 700k after taxes in my country.

About 500k I will invest into gold and shit when it’s low and keep the rest in my bank. I’ll have the 200k in crypto most likely in ethereum staking it for 7%.

Give me me some

$800k here. A simple hodl should suffice

At 900k

just holding btc iota req

I don't really know.
At this point I'm able to day-trade for 0.5-1% per day. It's a slow and steady process for me. But I'm too nervous to put significant money on smaller cap coins when it's easy enough to day-trade large cap coins like ETH, BTC, LTC.

I'm 19 with around 110k. 7 figures seems incredible to me since I only started with ~3k. So grateful to have been in this space and along for the ride with yall that I haven't even bothered to think about what I buy with the money. It's almost like a game at this point.

800k left after cashing out some. Main long holds are BCH, XMR, XBY. Dozen'ish smaller holds.

Hit the 1million mark....cash out 50%.

500k in the crypto world this early is still a lot. Better to pay off debts and diversify into real estate and stocks with CASH than maybe lose it all in a crypto bug or hack down the road.

ALLIN on MUSICOIN.

Do it now faggot

eh, not sure yet. I want to not worry about retirement is really all I am looking for.

Link, iota

Same here user. I’m just 18 and I have more money than I can know what to do with. And that’s in a country where stuff is a lot cheaper than in the US due to the average wage being $600.

Who $1,500 or less here?
I shouldn't have done so much cocaine and invested earlier

it is a game, and it's all play money. hope you cash out before everyone else

700 D:

Finding booming coins like req, mana and swingtradibg them with 10% of my portfolio value.
Leaving my heavy bags of ark once it reaches 40+k sats and investing them in predictive market coins like rep and gno.

Keeping a healthy portfolio with btc/vtc/xmr/eth. Buy low sell high only with xmr and vtc because they get a lot of PnD.

I'm 47. 'Hid' a nominal amount of $7k in BTC over 3 years ago. Was going through a nasty divorce and wanted to make some money disappear as my exwife was fleecing me.
That investment is has gone crazy in the last few weeks. If the price hits $22,000 I'll be a millionaire. Would be a great Christmas present.
No idea what I'll do with the money. Still terrified her lawyer may find it and get his hands on in. But also equally scared it's gonna disappear in a bug or get hacked.
Whoda thunk being a millionaire would cause so many problems? I know there's so many guys out there who would want to be in my position. But no one knows I have this money, not even my friends.
Probably gonna withdraw half a million and buy some land. Then just continue living a basic trailer park lifestyle. Just to keep the dogs off my scent. Shit I'm driving a beat up 1996 Dodge and carrying $8k in credit card debt ffs.
I've never been good with money. I just want to make sure this investment stays in my hands and gives my son a good future.

Withdraw the money in another country, then wire the money back home when needed. Or say you only bought one bitcoin and sell it now. give her gay fag ass 3500K. The initial investment split in half.

Also, the lawyer will only know if you change your public lifestyle. If the bitch hears about it and wants it, she will try to go for it.

>get hacked
I really hope you have it on hardware

you fuckin poorfags are thinking too small. a million and then retire? fuck that

I want 100M at least before I stop actively trying, and by then it will be impossible for me to not keep making money. That's my current goal, then we'll talk about $1B

funds for tech business, but would need more than 1M

Good advice.
I have wondered about fessing up and saying I had about $20k in BTC. She would either be happy with a $10k one off payment or smell a rat and think I'm hiding more.
There's no chance I would get showy. I'd be happy to keep living a down home lifestyle. Enough for a comfortable home I own outright, a vehicle that I don't have to worry about breaking down, some cash so I can go fishing and hunting whenever I liked. I'd be happy with that. But yeah, good advise, appreciate it.
Damn. You have no idea how stupid I've been the last few years. Was only until about 3 months ago when price started to rise did I look into it and realize just how easy it is for someone to take it from under my nose. I'm feeling like I've taken the steps to make it safe, but shit still keeps me awake at night.

135k here. I don't have all the details worked out, but I do know that 1 million is enough for me to retire on (with a decent safety margin), so I guess I'd cash out 1/2 to 3/4ths of my crypto and redistribute to stocks

And most importantly, I'd finally stop fucking wagecucking. I've spent my whole life trying to become an engineer, but sitting in a cubicle for 40 hours a week has become unbearable. I can't believe that all these amazing technologies are are growing while I sit in front of a spreadsheet like some kind of dinosaur. I feel infected by the corporate dullness of sharply-dressed know-nothings.

Once I retire, I think I'd like to brush up on my programming and write free software. Engineering toolboxes and the like, maybe keep in touch with my professor to see if there's anything he'd find useful. Also finally fix up the house, get my life in order for once.

It's really taking everything I have to stop myself from calling my boss and saying that he won't be seeing me again.

>old people post on Veeky Forums

I know that feel techbro.

I have enough to pursue what I am really passionate about in engineering now. i could rent a house near uni, form teams of bright engineers, build things that matter.

But still, I hesitate to leave my good job and betray my boss. I want the perfect plan before I pull the trigger

What the fuck do you even do with that much money? Unless you’re a total retard there’s no way you could even spend $10 million in your life and that could be with a yacht, multiple houses, lambo and shit.

Get some more ETH before metropolis you weak handed bitch

My negro

transfer it to monero before cashing out

Does anyone else look down on wealthy people who show it off?

Like I give a fuck about your lambo, you literally wasted money on a status symbol how pathetic. You care that much about what people think when they look at your car

You could have done something really, really helpful to the world like help someone get back on their feet, or help a kid pay through college, or donate to some altruistic organization but no you bought a status symbol

The fuck

STRAYA
>Filename

Never tell anyone about it bro. If you ever get the urge, slap yourself

How'd you make it? What country?

My man, we're all gonna make it

Cuddly omega

I don't want to sound like an idiot, but why? Is it untraceable? Or I think that's what I heard?
Dont worry man. That ain't ever gonna happen. I'm a man of few words and telling people I made good on Bitcoin aint one of them.

Bitcointalk airdrops that made me like $10k and then buying good coins low and selling high while also holding a lot of BTC that went up.

Czech republic.

Good job pyčo!

>Bitcointalk airdrops
Can you elaborate?

Dýk
There are airdrops on bitcointalk where you get coins for free. Now they’re riddled with shitcoins but couple months back there were good ones like minereum and deeponion that could have made you like couple thousand dollars for free.

So basically you just hodl'd a lot of them and sold if they went up? Honestly sounds like a good idea. I'll try this

Yes monero can't be tracked. Just make sure you spend it on an exchange that doesn't make you use your identity and only do it I chunks so if they lock it down you don't lose it all

Ty. Think this is the way I'll go when I cash out. Wish I had have found this place earlier. Biz has taught me lots.

Muzem pokecat na discordu?
JollyJoy#8138

k right now I'm in XLM and Btc, (just left Req), looking at hopefully being over 200 when Xlm finishes next week, then trying to jump into ICON and WAN to hold till late febuary probably. Also trying to get in for an early pool for hashgraph if they relase public ledger. If i get ~~70 percent discount like my friend from pantera expects to get after they finish talking, i'll throw everything i got in that and just hold for 9 months.

140k right now I'm in XLM and Btc, (just left Req), looking at hopefully being over 200 when Xlm finishes next week, then trying to jump into ICON and WAN to hold till late febuary probably. Also trying to get in for an early pool for hashgraph if they relase public ledger. If i get ~~70 percent discount like my friend from pantera expects to get after they finish talking, i'll throw everything i got in that and just hold for 9 months.
what are your plans? Anyone interested in a group? though only for people who started with less than 10 not people who threw a ton of money in late.

Hold BTC - which will be +80K by 2018 close
Hold LTC - might lose sats but it might not and become 0.25 LTC/BYC
trade the LTC/BTC ratio a little for great effect in losing sat
Use shitcoins as tinder to burn $1000 fiat in fire.

Why in the bank? Inflation will eat it away. Put it in normie stocks.

Teďka nemůžu ale savenu si ten thread na později.

btc will reach 250k next year, i have insider info on wall street

im holding until 20k+ by eoy this year and then selling to rebuy below 12k

how will you guys actually cash out?

smartest thing you've ever done is not tell anyone about it. Tread VERY carefully, maybe get advise from a lawyer and continue to not tell a soul (besides a lawyer if ur asking them).
I hope you've got it in a secure paper wallet and not on a hard drive.

>Get some more ETH before metropolis you weak handed bitch

What's the release date user ?

Get the fuck out of whatever country you're in.

Cut all contact with anyone connected to that bitch.

Start a new life with your son.

Teach him how to be a man.

Your ex is a cunt, she's not even worth the air she breathes.

Your son will be better off without that whore in his life.

I'm happy for you user. I'm not familiar with us law, can't give any advice. Hope it turns out well for you and your son

oukej, dik, taky moc ne, budu se tesit

cya later then

I feel you.. I can see my 150k in crypto being 1M next year easily. but I will keep my 100k engineering job, why the fuck not. I mostly just watch crypto charts working from home anyway.

100M is my target to 'retire'.

If i had 100k

50k in btc/eth/monero. Solid gains.

50k in ark/link/req/fun/powr. One of this will certanly moon like crazy. Ark gives you a ridiculous amount of passive income.

I'm pretty sure this is trolling but lambos are fun as fuck to drive around. Wah wah, rich people have nicer stuff than me and spend their money wrong!!!

Go earn your own fucking money and then you can pay for some kid's college

Made my post expecting maybe one or two replies. Didn't count on all these (you)s. Thanks guys, appreciate the advice and feedback. You've all made me seriously consider my options and stop fucking around. Taking the kid out of school and moving us. Wyoming or even Alberta seems like a viable option now.

Strange to think 30 years ago I learnt working hard is how a man got ahead in life. It's great for you younger guys to have this opportunity of literally getting richer than your folks on the back of something most people in their 40s have no idea about.
The only reason I got into BTC was all the shilling for it on /b/, heck even now I doubt most people I know have even heard of it. If I even told someone I made good on crypto they would think I'm just bullshitting them.
Anyway, been great connecting with you all. Good luck in getting to that 7 figure mark. If BTC hits $22k, remember me, I'll be having a quiet jack Daniels that night happy that something has finally gone my way.

Am gonna tap out now, but will check in later.

what was your initial investment, or investments over time, and how did you snowball to to 100k?

I'm just trading BTC vs USD, seems to be the quickest way to increase my portfolio, although it's the highest profit/loss risk.

500 :'(

fuck lambos, Ill get this once I become filthy rich
youtube.com/watch?v=yEniIGdIbj0

the view gives me a physical boner

I'm 18 with 156k on a good day. I don't know where to go from here desu.

Conservatively, over time, I'd say I've invested about 20k in crypto, at 140k total now. There are people on here who have a much better ROI, but I'm happy with my ROI and the associated risk.

I divided my investment to coins I considered 'developed' or 'developing'. Developed coins are like BTC and LTC; there's no secret or confusion regarding how they work, and hold relatively few surprises (emphasis on relatively). Developing coins are like ETH around the time they were put on Coinbase; clearly rising stars but the details are still up in the air.

I only put about 10% in 'undeveloped' coins, brand-spanking new stuff, sometimes without even a whitepaper.

Slow and steady

Good to see young guys getting in on the action.

Don't bother with college, maybe go to a trade school or something part-time to keep the nornies off your track. Then, when you're ready, redistribute funds to stocks and 'start your own business' aka retire and jack off to anime every day

>tfw made a month's salary in between posts
Never gets old

How do you even cash out crypto into real money?

Buy Ledger Nano S you fool.

That's the real kicker. You literally can't do that.

So I can't pay off my student loans with crypto investments? Darn...

You can't actually do anything with crypto other than buy more and accumulate.

good luck man

what shithole country do you live in where you can't cash out? In AU it's super easy.

It's easy everywhere. It's just a new meme.

can you link the thread on the forum? Also well done.

I'm only half way there but I hope I can still get some advice: how do you manage your portfolio?

Do you change things up with the small percentage holds?
My main holds are
>40% BTC
>XMR, LTC, ETH together another 40%
>The rest (20%) is all kinds of shitcoins:
>REQ, IOT, ARK, NEO, SUB, ADA, FUN.

Some of them are less than 1%. And it feels like horse betting. Some of them might never do anything interesting.
Should I kick them? I feel overdiversified and they need to x100 to be worth more than some pocket change in the end.

This is me, except with 200k. How to get over the fear, Veeky Forums?

do the same shit I've been doing, just hodl and enjoy the ride

and not hold any shitcoins (except 0x, but that's a real sleeper and once it gets going I expect 10x at least) and only invested ~5k in it so whatever.

> 0x
Their coindesk interview piqued my curiosity. A 100% free and decentralized ethereum token exchange? Where do they make their money?

Exchange fees. Imagine buying the BNB of every decentralized exchange.

Yeah, that's 0x. Ethfinex will hopefully be a big success. But like I said, this is a sleeper and a longterm bet that could go to nothing and never see the light of day.

This is me, except with 400k LOL just fucking hold and enjoy guys

what broker, gdax, bitstamp etc, are you using? Have you ever had any problems with fund withdrawal to your bank account and monetising your cryptowealth in general.
I'm a slav from europe, so this is relevant to me.

123k$ here.

What do we do past this point? Keep it all in btc?
I've cashed out around 40k$ to invest in real estate.
My goal is 1m$ though and I'm being extremely careful and patient because past this point is new terriroty for me and i'm sure alot of bizfam.

What's our endgame? How do we get to 1m$?

use discord.gg/dwBNmtD at your discretion but you will get there

>What's our endgame? How do we get to 1m$?
It's simple. We put it all in LINK, my fellow hundred thousandaire.

Wow

why aren't the pajeet begging for money

>$175K here but $120K in grandpa stocks

I'm playing on holding BTC forever. No shitcoins.

>trying this hard to lvl up

What do you guys recommend for someone who can put 100 bucks every 2 weeks on here

OMG believer?

BTC
LTC
ETH
LINK

why

How did you guys reach 100k+? Is it from hodling or day trading or a little of both with a large initial investment?

LINK, the eternal pink wojack coin

They didn’t, most of biz is full of shit

Which exchanges don't ask for identity info? I assume they don't deal in fiat currency, so he would sell his monero for btc, and would have to sell his btc to cash out.