Hektor Heresy: How Do You Kill That Which Has No Life Edition

What's up Veeky Forums?

For those of you who don't know, the Hektor Heresy is a fan made Warhammer 40,000 Alternate Universe written in a loose sense of the term by several anons here on Veeky Forums.

Please check out our work here: 1d4chan.org/wiki/The_Veeky Forums_Heresy

We welcome all comers, if you would like to simply discuss the Heresy, find out more information, or even contribute, don't hesitate to join in the discussion! Critique and newcomers are welcome!

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Realm_Guard_and_Mercenaries
1d4chan.org/wiki/Talk:Eternal_Zealots
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

For those who are interested (it's been some time since an appearance was made here on Veeky Forums), we have made some progress in the months/years/I'mnotevensurehowlongitsbeen since our last show.

>The Scale Bearers have been beefed up a bit narratively.
>Uriel Salazar is complete
>We have a new user who has been helping us by printing stats for the Primarch
>An old friend has been aiding the rewrite of the Eternal Zealouts and Aubrey's page in general

THINGS HAPPENED.

We already have Imperium Asunder. Do we really need another one of these cluttering up the board?

To be fair, this one was first. By like a year or two even.

That said, this one also kinda died out.

Where are you guys still convening? Anything interesting happen with the Black Augurs and the Void Watcher? I know it was generally accepted they were going to be toned down a little.

Augurs exist in limbo. No-one likes them but no-one wants to touch them.

Crimson Teeth have been on the chopping block for ages, but there's nothing good to replace them.

>No one likes them.

I'm not sure whether to be sad or happy that they have the same effect in canon and out of it.

They are a two-dimensional cartoon-villain Legion. Really, the Emperor would have shanked them after taking one look at the Voidwatcher.

Interesting.

I thought everyone had either left or decided they hated each other so much that no progress would ever be made again.

They've been beavering away through e-mails and skype for ages. Progress never ended.

I suppose I'll go back to Imperium Asunder then, where my cartoon villainy is appreciated.

I know that a certain writer holds alot of resentment.

Progress is a nice way to put it.

You don't even have to do anything to make progress. Other people are doing it for you.

I see.

I was under the impression that many of them did. Which are you referring to?

You know I could justify my lack of content.

However, this is the internet.

I'm not the sort the call out people, even if they do tend to call us out alot.

But I miss it.

GUESS WHO

Nathan-og?

ALRIGHT, FIRST THING'S FIRST

Want some VOTOMS Guard?

>they do tend to call us out alot

Ah, I get you. Presumably one of the people still working on skype, then.

Oh hell yes.

Not at all, although we'll bicker every now and then.
They are good people.

I'm not saying they write for ImpAss...
I'm not saying they don't either.

ImpAss? What's that?

IIRC, I was working on a new CSM legion to replace some other we could do without. Don't remember which one though. Now that I'm [REDACTED] I probably have the time to do that, though it would be hypocritical since I'm the one who's always screaming,"CUT LEGIONS".

Imperium Asunder. The second Veeky Forums Heresy.

>ImpAss
BITCH WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT ALL MY REGIMENTS AND KNIGHT HOUSES

Oh, lol. Ok then.

What are you talking about Zorg, they aren't even written yet and you wanna cut 'em.

YOU HEARD ME ZORG

These days, working via skype.

Welcome back, mang.

sweet jesus no.

Whatchu got for us?

We were wondering if you were going to keep plugging away at your stuff. You're the guy who decided that Golgy's project was greener pastures :P

What. I perfectly love the Black Augurs. Who keeps making sweeping statements with no basing in reality?

>We were wondering if you were going to keep plugging away at your stuff. You're the guy who decided that Golgy's project was greener pastures
Which project?

>Whatchu got for us?
Gren Bloody Eyes. IA/IG, in battle robots. Anything is possible in 40K, especially this.

What do you love about them? They're evil. They always were evil. They're selfish, they're backstabbing, they're the Skaven as a Space Marine Legion. They are perfect as a Lost Legion, but the Emperor would have to be both braindead and retarded to let them live, certainly live until the Heresy.

>YOU HEARD ME ZORG
BITCH

1d4chan.org/wiki/Realm_Guard_and_Mercenaries
CHECK YOURSELF BEFORE YOU WRECK YOURSELF. RG&M OG.

Pic related.

Ahh, I missed you Zorg.

If only I had any muse left.

I forgot, which legion were you doing?

>which project
Imperium Asunder

>IA/IG
Alright, let's take a look, man.

Also, Any ideas for your marines?

Everyone needs an evil as fuck villain.

Also, Voidwatcher is an obviously scheming and untrustworthy guy, but that makes him partially predictable. The Emperor knows he's always going to be looking out for number one, and before the Heresy big E can't see any possible reason that the Voidwatcher would think betrayal would benefit him. He assumes, rightly, Void is just gonna ride the whole Imperium Wave and then get put down by all his brothers if he eventually tries to rebel. Moreover, I think the Emperor would be pretty hesitant to kill the guy he wanted to sit the Golden Throne and lead the legion of Psykers, seeing as he's basically the most irreplaceable of the irreplaceable Primarchs.

Also

>Imperium Asunder
He was there?

I was there. I named the fucking thing for Christ's sake.

>Alright, let's take a look, man.
I don't have a blurb yet. It was an idea I was gonna use in Imperium Asunder I should've kept more of them for HkHr's return but that's just 800% legion talk.

>Also, Any ideas for your marines?
Samurai. Evil Chaos Undivided/primarily Khorne samurai. Led by Space Nobunaga.

>Golgothos' presence

Yup He was angelos or something.

How could you forget the Lord of Snakes.

Eternal Zealots.

Also, the Gren Bloody-Eyes are just 90% mecha anime. Gren-Guren-Gurren Lagann, Bloody-Eye from Cowboy Bebop (Not mecha), bloody as in red-Red Eyes-little known manga about guys in power armor.
That sneaky git.

>Samurai. Evil Chaos Undivided/primarily Khorne samurai. Led by Space Nobunaga.

I remember. Here is your Legion Icon again.

It's literally been a year.

I'm in the Army now. Fite me m8

You're not behind a plough?

Clearly, Veeky Forums has been lacking in the snake department.

Get to work Aubs, we need more snakes.

Depending on his job, he can do both

>Depending on his job, he can do both
I'm trained to fix night vision, not push plows.

>Get to work Aubs, we need more snakes.

You mean 'Get Aubs to get the other guy to work harder on the Zealots'.

The Legion's remodeling is almost done, and it's looking pretty good, if I do say so myself.

1d4chan.org/wiki/Talk:Eternal_Zealots

Whoops, wrong pic. Meant to do my "Glowing with genocidal ecstasy" edit of that one.

You're also trained to be a lil bitch.

The re-snekenin begins.
Why must you hurt me so.

Hurt you? I do it so you don't have to. You can shitpost about snakes and encourage the team while the Legion gets completed for you. And everything in there is your material, just given some spit and polish.

LET THE PAIN DRIVE YOU

That feel when you are demoted from writer to "cheerleader."

I love it.

Snakes are Nature's cheerleaders. Everyone knows that.

>You're also trained to be a lil bitch.
EAT SHIT MARINE/FLYBOY/SEAMAN

Anyway, now, where should I start? Lemme see... Work on IA... Markian Corps... House Goda... Ogre Legion... Do we already have an undivided Daemon Primarch? House Walkur... Morkai-NOPE. No Morkai until M32!

Where did I leave off on the Markian Guard? Battle of Korintus...
On House Goda, the Deluge...
Ogre Legion...
Ain't done shit on the Ogre Legion...
We're not gonna sperg about boobplate again, are we?

Aubrey, Lord of Snakeleading!

He's a civilian college student.

>We're not gonna sperg about boobplate again, are we?

Define your terms.

I want to see you doing somehting with House Walkur, mainly because of a character from House Accolon.

>Dux Grimir "Ringchaser": Known for his bawdy ways and his fondness for women, Grimir was nevertheless a seasoned Knight and proud warrior. He was a known figure within the ranks of House Walkur, where it is said he broke a hundred hearts and would have been skinned alive were it not for the direct intervention of the King.

I can sperg if you want me to sperg.

That's silly. Valkyries are all doms.

They're also the Adepta Sororitas's onee-chans.

Is Alexandri still here?

That Mammoth tank would work better for a redacted legion, to be honest.

Even Doms can be charmed, and I've seen enough lewd Japanese cartoons about Doms turned into Subs.

Not sure if he's here right at the moment, but he's here.

>Even Doms can be charmed, and I've seen enough lewd Japanese cartoons about Doms turned into Subs.
Well I've read InCase, so there.

Oh right, I forgot I had this other idea. See pic.

Wait, I'm confused, did we get something to fill the Crimson Teeth's slot? If not, I have a proposition.

I'm here.

PLEASE

I want the Horns of Ruin to come back. I liked those guys.

Wait was that the legion we were scrapping for my idea? Don't even remember anything about them.

Go ahead, hit us.

Hold on. I may have jumped the gun a little. Let me re-familiarize myself with all the legions. Traitor and loyalist, so I'm not stepping on anyones thematic toes.

The Sons of Fire are still Khornate right?

Correctamundo.

Life Bringers are Nurgle.
Sons of Fire are Khornate.
Cromwalds Legion are Slaaneshi
And... ??? are Tzeentch.

Justicars are Tzeentch. Either that or the Black Augurs.

Voidwatcher always seemed really against them being Tzeentchian.

I thought Uriel's gang was supposed to be Tzeentch?

Son of a bitch. Well shit. Are we down a Tzeentch and an Undivided legion? Or are we down just one that people have thrown around both ideas for?

Voidwatcher's issue was that he created the perfect Tzeentch Legion, and yet was dead against them being exactly what they were. In any case most of the Legion would end up Tzeentch because he is the master of Sorcery.

We're down an undivided Legion. Crimson Teeth were (Supposedly) Undivided, though they came off as Khornate. Just like Augurs come off as Tzeentch.

My main beef was a) having the Tzeentch legion be the sorcerer legion seemed kind of like a cop out because that's how it is in the OU and b) It's really hard to justify Voidwatcher ever agreeing to being someones else's bitch.

Also, Black Augurs not Blue Augurs.

Ahem.

That color scheme makes me want to throw up. No offense.

Let's be honest: The Tzeentch Legion is always going to be strongly Psyker, because that's how Tzeentch rolls. That's how his armies work, and how he manipulates the mortal realms.

The Augurs are kind of a one-hit wonder. They're pretty much gone after they do their one thing. Even the Voidwatcher just dies offscreen to his Equerry. And given just how evil and backstabby they are the Legion would self-destruct and fall to extinction within a few millennia of the Heresy. There would be less then a handful left by M41, at any rate.

>I was only 10 years old.
>I loved Rokuten and the Ogre Legion, and followed their exploits in the Crusade avidly.
>I pray to Rokuten every night before bed, thanking him for the Crusade and the Emperor. "Rokuten is love, Rokuten is life"
>My dad hears me and he calls me a filthy Heretic
>I called him a Traitor
>He slaps me and sends me to go to sleep
>I'm crying now, and my face hurts.
>I lay in bed and it's really cold.
>A warmth is moving towards me.
>I feel something touch me.
>It's Rokuten
>I am so happy.
>He whispers in my ear "Shamefur Dispray!"
>He grabs me with his infinite potential hands and puts me on my hands and knees
>I'm ready
>I spread my ass cheeks for Rokuten
>He penetrates my butthole
>It hurts so much, but I do it for Rokuten
>I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water
>I push against his force
>I want to please Rokuten
>He screams a battle cry as he fills my butt with his infinite potential.
>My dad walks in.
>Rokuten looks him straight in the eye and then rips his head off.
>Rokuten leaves through the window.
>Rokuten is love, Rokuten is life.

You'll never let me live it down, will you?

That's the idea.

They don't stay as one legion, they kinda just spin off into all their little individual covens across the galaxy. Either attached to larger warbands, living as weird hermits, or even lording over Chaos Worlds. I always saw them kinda devolving into more of a culture or cult, than your proper warbands. They worship the deified Voidwatcher and subscribe to a certain system of recruitment. There might be Black Augur covens with no actual Space Marines in it.

It's not Ogre. It's never Ogre.

If you want I can make them neutral-colored. Like, mostly grey or black.

I think Tzeentch is being handled.
[Emphasis on think.]

That might have been brought up at a major gathering.

They might be due to for a re-design MLXXX.

And... green ain't a bad colour.

[Jade]

We could just not have another legion and leave the spot empty.

Only a Shrekmada can control the dragons.

We don't need to make a new Chaos Legion when we have four or five cut Legions we could bring back and fix. Horns of Ruin would be cool, a Legion of Destroyers busting shit, led by a crazy anarchist.

We already have two Lost Legions. We don't need three.

I'd like to have the full 20 Legions, but that's just me.

Thinking about it, the legion I was gonna propose is close enough to the Horns of Ruin that I think they should just be brought back. They've got some good ideas. A little spit polish and they could be pretty decent.

>Their Primarch's daughter

Also you can re-use the awesome Primarch Portraits. Imperium Asunder are unlucky they don't have these.

I have agreed to that in the past, but that's a lost fight.

Possible...

Uriel is still Tzeench.

I won't stop until we have twenty lost legions.

The Legion I was gonna propose was a bunch of the most ultra-shredded martial artists/gurkhas who believed that force was the only aspect of war that mattered. Basically based off a Bruce Lee quote I found a while ago.

>If I were to be completely realistic in my films, you would call me a violent, bloody man. I would simply destroy my opponent by tearing his guts out. I wouldn't do it so artistically."

Just the idea that the solution to any defense is to just be stronger than that defense. If you're boxing a guy and he blocks with his arm, punch hard enough to break his arm.

I realize that philosophy really fits the horns of ruin, just without the Far East flavour.

Horns can be Eastern. There's a bit of a dearth of Legions with that theme.

I miss that guy, I really liked the portrait he did for me.

That's good. I just have a homebrew chapter that I've been sitting on for a while with a decent amount of lore and realized this was an opportunity to pull them out.

Here's the Legion Icon of the Horns.

I know. I went and read all the stuff they had.

Holy crap this was still being worked on? Emperor bless y'all

It would be interesting to see them redone and compared and contrasted with the other 'Destroyer' Legion, the Sons of Fire. For the Sons of Fire will quite literally set a whole planet alight to destroy their foes, while the Horns are probably a bit more focused in the way they bring destruction.

That.
Is the nicest thing I've heard.

Thank you user.

Wow, I thought everyone hated this thing.

Including the people who worked on it.

Go to Imperium Asunder. They'll have a lot of negative things to say about their daddy project, given a lot of those who left Hektor Heresy went on to Imperium Asunder.