Your party's foe has permanently transformed all of you into ball pythons...

Your party's foe has permanently transformed all of you into ball pythons. This is your new form; your previous form is now lost to you. You may be able to shapeshift using spells or other abilities, but your true form will always be a snake.

You all now have a bite attack, and you gain racial bonuses to hide and move silently. You also have a suffocation attack, which has a low chance of succeeding, but if it does then the target must make a fort save or die. Your scales grant you a small amount of damage resistance.

If you are a caster, you still have your magical abilities, but you can must cast all spells as still and silent.

If you are a druid, you may be able to use your skills to communicate with other races.

Does this put an end to your adventuring days? How will you continue in your new form?

In the DM's setting the kind of magic my wizard uses explicitly requires the use of magical tools, so he may be screwed out of that. On the other hand, things will probably get awkward with the wife if this doesn't get fixed, so he'll have to forge onward regardless and apply whatever cleverness he can.

Having a snake as a husband could have certain... advantages, no?

2 dongers
and a long tongue and tail
all joking aside how are you supposed to cast spells that require verbal components and gestures when you have no hands and your snek tongue cant speak.
Also couldn't a wish spell,decurse,true polymorph or reincarnation undue the spell?

Your grappling rules are shit, that's for sure.
Anyway, sneaky sneks still can work as killers.

I guess I can still mind control somebody and pretend to be their familiar.

Polymorph Any Object

I transform myself into a parrot then I find a better Mage to transform me back into a human.

I thought we were done with you. Ball pythons are shit tier snakes.

I jam the DM's head in the toliet until he promises to stop injecting his dumb fetishes into the campaign.

Also ball pythons are fucking adorable.

Well then what would you suggest Mr. Snake connoisseur hmm?

>Be tiny as fuck
>be stealthy as fuck
>Sneak attack damage not affected by size

I see no problem.

>mfw level 20 rogue ball python wearing a ring of invisibility and a ring of flight
My gods

All caster party.

We're all gonna be okay, and fucking adorable to boot.

Not turning your players into snakes at all would be a good start. At least leave them their limbs. Turning everyone into pygmy marmosets would probably be pretty damned interesting.

Limbs are overrated.

Bard immediately slithers off to find some saucy phillies to boop his snoot.

Thank god I'm playing a wizard.

Nigger, you dumb?

TWO DONGS.
SNOOT TO BE BOOPED.
CUDDLY AND SOMEHOW WARM DESPITE BEING COLD BLOODED AS SHIT.
NOODLE-LIKE PHYSIOLOGY.

Your wife will never forgive you if you turn back instead of investing in magical artifacts that make you significantly larger and capable of speech, oh, and limbs are overrated, a long strong body and some telekinesis solves everything.

That's definitely some sort of fucking furry shit
And I'm not even mad
also nice trips

In my last game, thats going to get real awkward for my paladin, he choose a snake for his mount...

Was he a pixie?

why is it shiny?

WHY IS IT SHINY?

>tfw being a Synth Summoner
Nothing of value was lost?

Yes.

Not really, and just fine. Being a psion the only thing I lose is my martial arts capability.

It's wearing a gimp suit.

>Thrall Herder

BITCHES FOR THULSA DOOM.

THAT JUST RAISES FURTHER QUESTIONS

Stop reposting this thread, you furry degenerate.

I think it's a giant inflatable snake, going by the air canister.

Screw you and your fetish thread. If my fetish threads are banned for good, so are yours.

Do we keep our class abilities that don't rely on humanoid gear?

If so the graplers and monks are going to have some fun times inventing the ''Human fists'' style etc.

Also monks get to comunicate with everything thanks to the lvl 14 feature that has a use now.

Actually think about it. Your body is just a really long appendage that can fit more than just one magic ring...

I'm a druid so I can wildshape.

I turn into a leopard and eat the villain.

>your party's foe is himself a ball python
>the curse can be transmitted by biting

god dammit derrick stop injecting your snake fetish into our game

>Not casting enlarge animal on yourself

I find dire leopards cooler desu

How many times are you going to make this thread man?