Golems without masters

>Golems without masters

Are they a threat?

depends on the setting

...as in what setting their creator left them on before leaving them alone. I think (at least in 3.5's monster manual) it's a matter of time before they go on a rampage and only their creator can calm them down though

No but they're worth XP so go ahead and kill them

IIRC only Clay Golems have a berserk chance.

Most others just continue performing their last order until something stops them.

>Most others just continue performing their last order until something stops them.

What kind of orders are we talking about here?

I just finished reading Feet of Clay again, so it's a bit eerie to see this thread.

are you threatened by statues? if not then no i dont think so.

Nobody's falling for it, Galatea.

Only clay goems were unstable enough to constantly roll for getting lose and going berserk.
By fluff, the elemental tied to any type of golem could eventually get lose and drive it berserk.

Uh, yes? This is why they're in the monster manual?
They're often left with commands to "guard this place" and therefore will attack intruders indiscriminately, even if their master died a thousand years ago and there's no reason to guard it anymore.

Without a master, or orders to do anything in the master's absence, it's just an expensive statue.

So user, if you find statues threatening, then yes. Otherwise, fuck off and stop breathing. You are fucking pathetic.

That one is a threat to my dick

It depends on their orders and level of intelligence.

So, considering that wizards are assholes, quite likely.

Is it possible that as a safety feature, the elemental just get's freed back to it's respective plane instead of piloting a robot potentially with people near by to vent it's frustration on?

Pygmalion: history's first waifufag.

>on all levels except physical, I am a statue
>[collects dust]

So is he his own master now?

Is a person a threat? Possibly, depends on the person.

Why do you keep making these threads? Are you mentally ill? Are you a bot?

>Golems without masters

And it's time
to leave them all
behiiiind.

To a point. They're basically just intelligent tools. For a given value of intelligent.

Constructs without masters? No more so than squishy people without masters.

And that's the only love story in the entirety of Greek mythology without rape, cuckoldry or bestiality.

Proof that greeks were wise and knew the dangers of flesh born roasties. Carbon based pig disgusting.