I don't care about money

I don't care about money

there is literally nothing I want that is expensive

I would rather real girls than hookers
drugs aren't that expensive
if I want to travel around i'd be happy just couchsurfing
I can visit beautiful places and buildings, I don't need to own them

what's wrong with me

There’s nothing wrong with you. Maybe there’s something wrong with the rest of the world. Maybe you’re one of the few who haven’t given in to society’s norms.

Or maybe you’re just a weird cunt. Who knows

you are just lieing to yourself. you must want something in life that you want more of. or your life to get better somehow.
or you have tons of money already so that you dont care

I want enough money so I don't have to wageslave ever again and I can spend my days riding my motorcycle

Traveling cost money dumbass, everything costs money period. Living costs money, time costs money, freedom costs money. You're naive is what you are.

how2 retweet

you're posting a borderline top 5 11/10, so with that in mind and taking that post into consideration, i think you're good

>Traveling cost money dumbass

Not really. You have a pair of legs, right?

>drugs aren't that expensive
wait til you have a heroin habit
I used to spend $200/day for a year+ and just recently cut back to $45/day and am close to stopping altogether when I can get my dose small enough.

Can those legs get me from New Zealand to literally anywhere else cunt?

Nothing wrong but I suggest you a good balance since your way turns an annoying problem in a tragedy

Bruh tell me you dont want money after spending 5 hours in a Qatari First Class Lounge in Doha drinking a whole bottle of Dom and eating a 5 course fine meal.

Anyone who says the dont want money has never experienced real money

Yes, walk on a boat

That sounds soulless as fuck

It's just stuff. It means nothing.

>you can ride on boats for free

and you eat air and drink seawater right?

you arent sick to death of working yet

you will be son

you will be

Kek, its not the stuff that is great, its being with a group of your friends who are also rich enjoying the pinnacle of experiences that are crafted to be the most pleasurable in the world.
Bottom line is this
>If you have can do whatever you want
>If you dont you can only do the things that are free

How about not having to work and being able to do what you want when you want?

>There is nothing I want that's expensive

I doubt that shit. Even basic living expenses are expensive. You have to buy: food, housing, internet, electricity, insurance.

Spend money on your hobbies, if you truly have all these things covered. If you want to travel, which I highly recommend, you're still going to have to pay for the transportation and some of the previously mentioned living expenses.

this post is really gay OP, really really GAY

yo op, you are just learning one of the most basic things in life that in our generation has been forgotten completely. Only you can make yourself happy. People look everywhere for something to make themselves happy, some look to money, other's to drugs, alcohol, sex, whatever... It's all to get away to distract yourself from living. Take a second to realize you are alive, it's weird right. We get so caught up in our heads sometimes we forget. Just remember to breath and appreciate the life around you. You are not weird; It's weird to want things to attempt to bandage a hole that will never be satiated.

good post

thanks user

>11/10
>plain looking mystery meat

overpriced champagne a shit
5 course 3star michelin meal sounds okay

Jay leno is the only richguy I wish I was

her pouty fish mouth makes it

dom fetish is a total prole tell
pbi sadist reporting in
hth

fuck so now its not enough to be rich i have to get friends and shit too

its free in the lounge my dude

you can have all the money in the world but youre gonna fuckin an hero if youve got no one to share it with.

>what's wrong with me

for hundreds of thousands of years, the majority of mankind worked 15 hours a week, in groups of less than 30 people, hunting game and picking berries. that's who you are in your soul, a lazy, dirty ape. we can't return to that state without killing 95% of humanity. so go do whatever the fuck you want, bronze your turds, get bedbugs, who cares. life is meaningless.