Anyone buying REQ right now is a fucking retard

Oh wow they've got a testnet that's rumored to be released soon! Then of course it deserves a $200m valuation! And that's only the beginning! $500m soon after!

I hate how retarded people are. They see the price rise and think that it's an indication you should get in *now* instead of finding better projects with more upside and less downside.

screencapping this now, even stinky linkies will be laughing at you

people are selling their souls for quick gains. just look what happened to iota.

"ala akbar iota shitcoin"

2 months later

"iota is the next big thing - it will replace bitcoin - buybuybuybuyuby"

it's just insane. nothing changed about the project except they're predictably releasing a TESTNET soon. oh gee. that certainly deserves paying x4 the price right? dumbasses

lmao another person who missed the boat. shitty brah. it's ok tho you can still hop on for easy 20x gains. not as good as my 80x will be but it's ok

working product trumps a whitepaper any day

They've been one of the most promising tokens a long time. It's amazing that it isn't over 5bn months ago. If you read the white paper and you looked into their credentials and what they're doing and who they are cooperating with right now and what connections they have, you'd realize there is almost nothing with more upside and less downside.
>it's just insane. nothing changed about the project except they're predictably releasing a TESTNET soon.

It should have been valued way higher than omisego months ago. This is just an upwards correction due to awareness.

yeah brah! $1 billion valuation for sure

i hope you're joking lmao

>he has no REQ

testnet...

they spent 6 weeks to write some code and that deserves $200m?

you're right, i sold at $50m because i realized it's an overvalued project in very early stages.

then the shilling began in full force and price started rising out of control. can't believe people are falling for your shit.

lol...someone missed the train

if you dont like the coin...dont buy then

FUD all you want. Everyone fucking VC would tell you to invest in teams rather than products. And you are a fucking retard if you don't see the potential of this specific team.

If you don't see how normie friendly this project is, then I really pity you.

That's what I was thinking all of yesterday. Only ended up FOMOing higher (44000) :(

Just a heads up, I just went all in. So now we enter the dimension of a dip.

if BitConnect can reach 1 bil anything can

Reeee
Never make a trade right when you wake up holy shit.

It's pump and dump.
Once the testnet will be released this will crash massively.

Whales have gotten smarter since summer and now they try to synchronize their pump with "fundamentals" and shilling, they typically rely on idiots like this who will keep holding once the graph will start to plunge back to 50 millions.

jeez noreqs are the saltiest people on earth right now

Can't decide if I want back out or not, that ATH buy was pretty dumb. I only put in $200 though, so I guess either it loses 50% and I lose almost nothing or this shit pops off in a few months and I'm smiling?

Literally the most pajeet FUD I've seen all week plz kys

Stop being a pussy $200 isn't shit

Yeah I know that, that's why I was willing to buy in so high in the first place. I was way too late to the game so wasn't going to put any significant money in it.

THE DUMP FIRE RISES

SOON IT SHALL BE TIME FOR US TO ACCUMULATE WHEN YOU ARE ALL DUMPED UPON

WE ARE STILL 2 DEAD WEEKS AWAY FROM ANY SIGNIFICANT NEWS

OP is salty he missed the launch.

Overvalued? Don't come up with random terms like that.

Compared to the other shitcoins in the top 100 the potential is insnane and therefore it is completly undervalued.

Sorry that you have sold so early...still holding onto my multiple ICO accounts.

Feederism video and nude bundle 5 Videos:
-McDonald's Stuffing (20 min) -Subway in public (11 min) -Soda chug/ burp (7 min) -Soda chug Part 2 (11 min) -Belly play/ drops (2 min) 50+ minutes of content plus 5 nudes only $25!
Square, GW, PP, Circle, Venmo, Amazon GC and bitcoin

I am selling vomit for 1 REQ

Stay mad with your weak hands faggot