Why didn’t you listen?

Why didn’t you listen?

>hurr durr reqt

500k big boi here

ONLY PEOPLE REQT HERE ARE NOREQERS

I did listen. Seems like it's slowly going down now tho. What do you guys think?

Luke died because Rey was being fucking edgy and the she decided to go with Kylo Ren. Leia dies after getting sucked into space when the ship bridge she is on gets attacked.

Considering selling and waiting for a dip.

Scared it might moon even harder after I sell tho

Sold and buying back on the dip.. Shit went up too much on no news.

hf buying back higher

This happened to me! Was flipping this coin from 18k to 20k and then after selling at 20k it didn't stop, now around 40k. Wtf. I'm dead.

Medium sized boi
Real big boi with 1,1 mil

1.03x such reqt ouwch

ICO was ETH based tho

good thing i held onto the king coin

If you held BTC instead of REQ you would literally have less money. Just because normies saw BTC in big bang theory and fomo bought doesnt mean you made a good decision.

It’s Veeky Forums, the home of the retards, you can shill them gold at half price and they’ll find something wrong with it

I loaded up on REQet fuel just in time to make a 5% I've heard that REQs get deleted after a while making this a good coin when looking at supply.

They do but I think price will adjust accordingly when tokens burn and the marketcap will stay the same

How do I even buy these rando alts? What exchange is best for an ausfag?

when will it dip?

it is the dip

where's the FUCKING dip

I sold off thinking it would dump after the pump

Buy eth on coinspot/coinbase/whatever else you use.

Transfer to Binance and buy with eth pairing (faster deposits).

Unironically don't try and time the market with a small market cap (sub 200mil). It's volatile, but anything between .16 and .19 is a solid entry. Price target by Q1 is about 60-70 cents.

its basically at ATH
I'm no dummy

it will hardly go under 1100

bought a few hundred see what it does, if it pulls back will buy a load. Focusing position in SALT and MCO atm

Thinking about it, instead of fomo for Req it is probably be better to put in LRC. it had a massive pull back and going to be listed on Bittrex soon

Idea behind LRC seems interesting but the text on their website is literally pajeet-tier English. Slightly goncerned.

THE FUCKING DIP IS HERE BUY BUY BUY

They chinkies linked to Neo. They were awful too and same with WTC

the dip is now

Not true.

I'm reading the whitepaper atm. Nothing ground breaking imo, but it would probably see some use. Might be nice 5-10x token, but the working project is 5 months away, at least.

daytrader lyfe

Quads of truth.

It's not too late.

Get reded

"Hey bro, thanks for the pizza but I gotta give you at least a little money, let me send it to you through Venmo, oh, you don't have that... Well give me I can send it through my bank.... Oh we don't use the same bank, huh? Well I can send it through this one place but the fees are crazy, I wish there was an easier way...."

>Well give me I can send it through my bank.... Oh we don't use the same bank, huh?
Lmao. What year was this actually an issue? It's not something I remember.

Don't get REQ'd. Dump it and buy LTC. Thank me later.

Oh, and when you see greentext on Veeky Forums? walk away. You are about to get scammed. Just fyi. Worst scammer on here is addicted to it.

Yeah I considered Monero to chase the BTC pump, but it's kind of close to 10% already.

heck yeah, just bought $14k worth of REQ. You nerds better not disappoint me.

Damn, kind of wishing I bought the 38000, would have been so easy :(

>kind of wishing I bought the 38000
>it's basically 38000 atm

lol

It's 40500 dude.

Target for today? 1400 sats? 1500?
Shill me

You realize I was not talking about REQ, right?

Price has been held down for a while now. It's just starting to show true valuation. Buy anything lower than 1100

Talk in usd

will hit $3 by the end of January

i have slept 2-3 hours a day in naps because pf thos