Any better coin to HODL than ETH? Not talking about daytrading .Shitcoins are a ponzy scheme waiting to burst...

Any better coin to HODL than ETH? Not talking about daytrading .Shitcoins are a ponzy scheme waiting to burst, same with bitcoin. ETH is built on solid fundamentals and we have already seen how successful it can be.

Just bought $10,000 worth, thanks

Tezos

best HODL if you like to miss out on all moon missions

ADA is ETH 2.0
Cap this nibba

I insist I get paid in ETH because i think it's a stable HODL compared to everything else in the market.

Also BTC is breaking out on Bittrex just in case anyone cares.

Ethereum is dead. it may double by december 2018 but who gives a shit. hold something else and 5x your money

>solid fundament
>almost gets destroyed by kitties

This. Do maybe, 30% eth. Rest is alt coins sub-$1 and enjoy the moon

ethereum is fundamentally flawed the DAO attack proved that. would not recommend.

i love watching how counterintuitive this coin reacts to good and bad news. this is like buy the rumor, sell the news on steroids

comedy gold

>pick one
They're gonna pick the cats aren't they?

XMR is the rocket for the moon

NULS

Looks like it legitimately could be huge, DYOR and see what you think

xmr op

If trends are to be believed its a good buy and hold right now.

>Thing thats two years old is not perfect yet

Thanks for the insight

K R Y P T O
I
T
T
I
E
S

As you clearly can see on the charts the ETH/BTC Ratio has bottomed out. This means you probably will get more usd gains if you invest now in eth than if you do in BTC for the coming year. You can of course trade shitcoins for even bigger gains but most won’t survive a month and will only have one big peak and then bleed out. So I will suggest 20% for day trading shitcoins. 30% BTC and 50% ETH for hodl

>ETH good hold
>good hold

Just hold Monero
Don't cuck yourself

>Dont hold Apple
>Hold Weed

Granted they both have their good points and are both in demand, I think ill just stick with Ether.