What the fuck is its problem...

What the fuck is its problem? I can understand it not mooning til it has greater awareness but is this just going to continue to bleed out til May 2018?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/iex-ec/eli5-iexec-the-cloud-computing-solution-for-blockchain-developers-c988c123bbfb
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>he fell for the iEX meme

kek. classic

patience, this coin will moon like it should

Yes but when it does moon it probably won't reach a new ATH in satoshi's anyway so what was the point?

bet

whales are accumulating, wait for IBM announcement

THIS IS LITERALY the most undervalued coin on earth with ELIXIR.

YOu wanna be reach in 1 YEAR TIME?
50% IEX
50% elixir

Dont forget to thank me when u rich.

I'm accumulating for Agatha. What are you doing?

I've been sitting on 2000 coins which I bought on average for about 5k sats. Am I gonna make it?

im still accumulating RLC, im french i can follow very precisely what they do, the team is better than golem, the product is better, they always deliver on time, dapps are coming and dapps is the blockchain 3.0 they will be valued at 10$ very soon .
the supply is similar to ETC bro. if they reach the same market cap (which might happens in 4 years) everyone will have lambo.

I'm confident in the iexec team but how long is it going to bleed out for? There are other coins to make gains from atm. All iexec does is go down in fiat when bitcoin bull runs then flat lines and doesn't recover when all other alts bounce back.

>e
normally mid december they release dapps from what i know... should be this week.

I don't know man, this coin is depressing as fuck, it's like it's cursed.

I tried their offchain computing tutorial, it seems okay (they definitely have a working project), but since it's based on Ethereum, you kinda have to:

- send request to calculate something
- wait for ethereum to process tx
- offchain CPU calculates the result
- sending back the result as tx
- query the tx result to check if result arrived

I mean, I could see the usage for certain high load tasks, but for now it makes no sense with Ethereum not scalable. Every task currently can be done faster just calculating locally. Sorry guys, I guess they delivered the project a bit ahead of it's time. Hope this info helps.

Disclaimer: I also hold some coins, sold most due to stop loss triggers.

Also, they have few tutorials at the moment. They have to add more tutorials and documentation if they intend this for developers to adopt.

Would it be possible for them to move this project off Ethereum (say to another platform?). I guess this would only be necessary if Ethereum wasn't capable of solving the scaling issue.

Pretty much everything is clunky like that on Ethereum right now.
But yes I agree, sometimes I'm feeling we are just too soon, still doesn't explain why Golem is at 5 times the marketcap with less.

Overall I have problems to understand why projects with products like Raiden or iExec underperform while total shit projects like Einsteinium are riding to 500 millions marketcap...

Yes they could but they stated it's not an immediate priority right now.

The volume on this coin is so unbelieably low. 8 BTC in the buy book on Bittrex.

I got 27k of this crap and it has cost me so much money...

Dapp store is on the 20th, hopefully we can see this go back to at least 5k sats :(

If you want to know more about Iexec. Document just released:

medium.com/iex-ec/eli5-iexec-the-cloud-computing-solution-for-blockchain-developers-c988c123bbfb