When your codex is so bad all you have is sex appeal

>when your codex is so bad all you have is sex appeal
>when the physical laws of the universe itself warp so that you lose whenever you take the field, successful tactics turning into abject failures
>when you're more known for the boob plate on your chest than the fire of your faith

Sisters, how do you deal with it?

Frankly if they're going to refluff everything they should re-make sisters into an Ecclisarch army where the sisters are a big part of it.

I mean, they're not a crusading force by any means but they do double duty as Ordo hereticus attack dogs so just come out with a new book where the army is based around either an ecclisarch/inquistor with a witch burning boner with the sisters at the forefront and frothing mad faithful zealots to make up the rest.

>sisters
>good tactics
pick one.

I think expanding the list would definately help. The fan codex someone posted here a few days ago was nice in that regard; he made up a new biker unit of repentia and added frateris milita to fill gaps

At least they're good at dramatically posing and fashion sense. I mean, would you want to shoot one?

Forget about them. They are last cause and will be refluffed soon.

We have to protect that smile

>refluffed
What a strange way to spell 'squatted'.

40k still has room for damsels in distress

The Emperor protects

Not very well, apparently.

>major faction goes into battle completely naked
>HOW WE LOSE?!
>I USED MY FAITH AND EVERYTHING

Y'talking about dark eldar, wild orks, or repentias?

>from badass Joan of Arc style crusader to damsel in distress
It's sad to be a sister of battle.

>Not keeping up the faith in the time of trial
I'll sign you up for the next auto-da-fè.

There's the HoR killteam, Sisters are pretty good in that ruleset.

>power armors galore
>completely naked

The boob armor serves to channel impacts to vulnerable areas

An impact that could pierce the upper torso of power armor was an impact that no amount of angling could have stopped.

It might have at least meant that power weapon pierced a pot that wasn't right over the heart

anything that can go through power armor doesn't glance to begin with, the rest is of no consequence

I don't understand him being a meme?

Explain.

No, actually. Anything that would deflect off of the boobs into the center wouldn't pierce it. Anything that would pierce the center would pierce the boob first.

That is a very specific level of protection.

Makes no difference. If it can break through the direct center, then it can break through the boobplate. With power armor, you either have no damage at all, or massive damage that will kill no matter where it hits.

And concussive forces are meaningless too I guess. Very convenient.

Yes, actually. Power armor is bullshit, news at 11.

He's a forced meme from Finland.
There was nothing humorous about it. Ever.
Except his face and association with aspies.

That's all I was asking for. Thank you, user.

Now post more boob plate.

>vulnerable areas
you know how most versions of batman's armor are very light, with only the bat sign on the chest seriously reinforced?
boob plate is the same. let the fools think that's the spot to stab, help deflecting the weapons and bullets hit on the strongest point of the whole armor.
it's risky, but light enough for servo-augmented humans, and not space marines, to use.

This is the best explanation for boob plate I've ever seen. Though now it makes me wonder why guys aren't wearing it too.

Most guys will never even see a suit of power armor, and Space marines are pretty much that well protected all over, since their armor is a serious step up from anything a normal human could use.

>Sisters get updated
>Still shit
>atleast we got new models guiz

At most your gonna get 2 new boxes and one vehicle

Space Marines use their pauldrons as deflectors instead.
Normal humans are so weak that they need the extra weight right on their torso, the Marines don't care and just give the enemy the easiest possible target, their chapter symbol, staring them in the face when the Marine is in his firing stance.

No. It is being a squishy human in power armor. Marines can survive some hits that go through armor. Humans without heavy augmentation not so much.