So what generation are Genestealer Acolytes, Metamorphs, and Neophytes?

So what generation are Genestealer Acolytes, Metamorphs, and Neophytes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cqlkPX1FdGU
mega.nz/#F!Wl5DAbCb!TYxZG4CgX_x-NJu7JBwbZQ!2tgBUTYI
sys.Veeky
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The human dudes with mostly human features are 4th generation. The ones slightly hunched with more genestealery heads are 3rd. The ones in your pic are 1st and 2nd gen. Purestrains are 5th.

IIRC Genestealer Acolytes and Metamorphs are both Generation 1 (maybe 2 as well) Hybrids where Neophytes come as both Generation 3 & 4.

Thanks this answers it

>4th Gen evolves to 5th Gen
>or to Magus
>or to Vehicles

Got a link to this codex?

4th Gen births 5th, but it's also at this point where they get vehicles and the Magus is born.

You're an idiot.

There was a thread earlier that pretty much had everything in it.

When you expand the pic, the top left cultist looks like he's confused by the large party hat hovering in the air.

Link to that thread then?

>he read the thread
>but he didn't see the very clear post outlining that the fifth generation also gives birth to multi-wheeled mechanical offspring named cult vehicles

>>or to Vehicles

kekked.

U fookin coont.

We could have had a good 300 post autosage'd argument. But you just had to go post some nice evidence and stop our fun.

Since when did obvious facts stop us from wild speculations?

See

If i were to have cadian torsos with henestealer heads, heavily tyranid-genestealer arms and legs, could they pass technically as metamorphs?

>or to Vehicles

>or to Vehicles

Veeky Forums always proves to be great

>Third generation is seducing is new mate
>MY LOVE FOR YOU IS LIKE A TRUCK
>GENESTEALER

Underrated post.

Eh, the older version made more sense.

It's practically the same

Neophytemon...Indoctrinatedwomon DNA evolve into...CULTRUCKMON!

How does a 3rd Generation Genestealer vehicle breed with the local humans?

it uses its hypnotic gaze and then inserts its oviposter

Shit are these guys a whole new faction or are they just making tyranids more interesting?

are you a time traveler from 1995

actually scratch that hybrids are from like 1990

I forgot they were in space hulk first

they existed before tyranids were expanded

My wife died giving birth to a Hilux, this is not funny.

"Is it a boy or a girl?"
"It's a leman russ battle tank."

So wait wait the first generation genestealers boink with the local women with their chitinous purple dicks?

Hot.

Men and women. According to Ciaphas Cain they lay eggs under the skin. It may appear as a normal pregnancy or as a tumor.

>According to Ciaphas Cain they lay eggs under the skin. It may appear as a normal pregnancy or as a tumor.
But the hybrids mate are stated to mate in the same way as the host race.

Ever been hit on by a truck?

DragonsFuckingCar.MarbleReleif

>Genestealer cults appear to be almost explicitly 'male' amongst Humans
>They literally capture and mindbreak Human women into becoming nothing but their living breed-stock
>Pure Human women being transformed into Genestealer hybrid dick hungry breeders is pretty much canon, or at least implied now
>Including for the first generation's use
>Especially for the first generation's use

This may or may not be going into unwanted territory, GW.

> implying that tyranids arent already borderline magical realm vore monsters

I don't think that really counts because 'getting ripped apart and eaten alive' is a very VERY niche fetish. Most people only find it horrifying.

Imprisonment, mindbreak and forced impregnation is much more obviously sex-related.

Oh, of course they were always a bit odd and borderline magical realm, but this now rather implicit act of capturing Human women, mindbreaking them into cockhungry sluts then using them for breeding kind of removes the uh... 'Borderline,' no?

doujins where?

the codex

Please stop thinking with your boners. Canon Genestealer fluff is very vague and sometimes conflicting but almost all of it seems like all hybrids have two human parents.
Theres art of two humans proudly standing beside their monstrous spawn, descriptions of parents lovingly raising their childing. The idea of forced breeding pits doesn't really hold up well to the "we are a totally normal family and this is our precious little slugger Jimmy" vibe the cults tend to have.
they are basically Innsmouth, only instead of fucking fish niggers, they either get their genes overwritten or have eggs laid in them orally alien style depending on the fluff.

Genestealer cults would make a great Esoteric Order of Dagon.

Check out the cycle up earlier in the threat, user. It's pretty explicit that the Hybrids breed with natives now, regardless of Generation.

Further, mindbreak is the whole point why it isn't a forced breeding pit. But it doesn't change the fact that the Human female is literally being altered and indoctrinated (post-capture if, once again, the diagram from the new dex is anything to go by) for the sole purpose of having her impregnated.

No. The natives that get infected by purestrain genestealers give birth to hideous first gen hybrids, but are brainwashed into seeing them as perfect children.

Similarly, 4th gen hybrids (who look almost identical to humans), give birth to purestrains, which they also see as their perfect children.

The codex quite clearly states that 1st gen hybrids, which look almost like purestrains, mate with the natives.

Whether these natives are brainwashed into seeing the 1st gen hybrids as normal humans or whatever is more than possible. But it's quite clear that the bestial 1st gen hybrids DO mate with natives.

Then the 2nd & 3rd gens breed either with each other or human cult thralls who are obedient to the patriarch's psy power.

as an addition to this. The cycle explicitly states that the 2nd and 3rd gen hybrids mate with INDOCTRINATED thralls.
But it says no such thing for the 1st gen. This heavily implies that the humans the 1st gen hybrids mate with are not particularly consenting.

It doesn't. It breeds with the local autocarriages and landcars.

They get hypnotised into consent not mindbroken

genestealers cults are all a happy family

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE

in the 40k universerse thete is only war and RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE

From my understanding (which the description in the codex seems to support) the way it work is:
>Genestealer infects a human with its DNA. When the infected human conceive a child, the result is a 1st generation genestealer hybrid. The mind-affecting powers of the genestealer broodmind make the parents not reject the hideous mutant offspring.
>The hybrid is mated with a human (usually through hypnosis or force, as most people don't willingly fuck a purple multi-armed barely humanoid monster), producing a 2nd generation hybrid (still monstrous, but somewhat less so).
>Step 2 is repeated, producing a 3rd gen hybrids. Now they already look like (somewhat deformed) humans.
>3rd gen hybrid mates with a human, producing 4th generation hybrid, which are almost to completely indistinquishable from normal humans.
>4th gen hybrid mates with a human, producing...A genestealer! The hypnotic effect makes the parents consider this completely normal, though, and treat the horrible murderbeast as their child.

In the early stages of the cult, the humans bred with the hybrids are likely abducted and forced to it, as the cult's numbers are very small (basically, anybody the first genestealer has managed to impant its DNA to and hypnotize). At later stages, as the cult's influence grows and they'll start recruiting from the population, they can probably find volunteers.

Are you having a stroke?

An interesting thing I noticed from the cycle posted here is that it says that the firstborn of the infected are birthed as first generation hybrids Does the codex say more or is it a non limitating statement?

Why are the exhaust fumes painted like flamers

>he thinks those are exhausts
Ever heard of anti air flamers

You mean secondborn or thirdborn children after infection? I'm inclined to believe that further children would ALSO be hybrids. Since the genestealer DNA is implanted within the parent and presumably doesn't disappear.

There is one important question that hasn't been answered, and probably won't be.
When the infected parent gives birth to their 1st gen hybrid spawn, are they brainwashed into seeing it as perfect (like 4th gen do with their purestrain kids), or is the birthing process fatal?

Another question is whether being infected by a purestrain produces a compulsion to breed in the victim. Otherwise it could take a damn long time for an infected human to make a 1st gen hybrid. But I suppose the purestrain can infect loads of people to offset this.

>grimdark metal universe of 40k
>not having a battletruck with flame-spitting exhausts

Come on lad

>my love for you is like a truck

Kiss Players.

I seem to recall the infected do have a more pronunciated desire to reproduce and that they do not actually remember their encounter with the ovipositing genestealer in the first place, but carry on as sleepy agents until the broodmind calls.
I'd have to check the old sources tho.

>genestealers cults are all a happy family
youtube.com/watch?v=cqlkPX1FdGU

Got the pdf of the codex, Ipad picture version though but really good quality :D

In one of the new books, the father of a purestrain genestealer lovingly paints his "son's" carapace in religious symbols and icons of affection.

Then when the Tyranids arrive, his son is taken over by the Hive Mind after they "liberate" the planet, and he rips the head off his screaming father.

What book is that?

mind to post?

Bah, just read it and it's missing all weapon profiles and special rules.

mega.nz/#F!Wl5DAbCb!TYxZG4CgX_x-NJu7JBwbZQ!2tgBUTYI

No that's goth punk 70's style, although I can kind of understand it as being used to change the angle of the truck when mining

>That ending...

What a sad fate.

Would also like to know what that book is, sounds like fun.

This is the opposite of what I thought it was.

I thought the first genestealer infects locals with an implant that will make them produced hybrids that could pass as a local. As the hybrids increase in number and mate they produce offspring that is closer and closer to pure strains. Eventually pure strains will be produced with the more specialized mutations along the way.

How fourth generations produced pure strain fifth generations seems really odd to me.

I can't use mega for some reason so can someone reupload this in google drive or on mediafire
And I know it's not the weapons but I just want the fluff

It's called a recessive gene.

What the fuck are you talking about? Goths weren't a thing in the 70s and neither them nor punk have any connection with the way exhausts are supposed to look.

The human enters the vehicle by one of the access ports
Nine months later, the vehicle gives birth to a cute little 4th generation baby looking like a heavily augmented human.
>and that's how weapon servitors are made

I don't get it. They start out looking almost like genestealers, then over the next few generations, they get increasingly human looking, then they suddenly turn into full genestealers...

Here it says the primus' bonesword was grown off the patriarch's bio throne, but I don't see to read other details about this throne in the patriarch's entry or somewhere else, does anyone know if it appears somewhere else? perhaps in a novel?

yep

They're engineered that way, so their life cycles fits perfectly with their objective.

By absorbing and incorporating DNA of the host species over several generations they reach a generation capable of blending in perfectly with the hos species. Thus allowing them to infiltrate every layer of the society.

Once that's achieved they need to bring the big guns to take over by force, which are the purestrains.

What actually happens is that the genestealer inserts an DNA altering egg in the human host, male or female, with its tongue.

When the altered human breeds with another human, the offspring is a first gen genestealer. The parents are 'hypotized' into not seeing that their off spring is, in fact, a monster.

Read the book 'Deathwatch', it goes quite deep into the subject, including breeding chambers and unwilling females, not shitting you.

For what purpose?

delet

Yeah I know.

It's the first generation hybrids that mate directly with full humans with their big chitiny dicks.

it's a circle of life thing

so that after the hybridisation of the 2 species for the purposes of infiltration is complete you start producing the genetically clean organism that will restart the infiltration process somewhere else and maybe with different hosts.

It's basically like Hungarians. You can have them looking like human beings for couple generations but sooner or later they will inevitably birth some aberrant freak.

But, that is almost the opposite of what you need. You would want generations that could pass at the beginning so you lots of time to infiltrate. Then as you gain more control and resources it would be easier to hide the later and purer strain generations.

In order to create the convincing hybrids they need to absorb multiple generations of genetic material of the host species.

and don't forget page 10.
"delivered ***** via a ribbed tube called an ovipositor".
It's ribbed, for her please.....

sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.mediafire.com%2F%3Fzm71nli980zr97h
Scan of October white dwarf should help

If you fuck a nigger and have a little shitlet and that thing then fucks a Caucasian will the resulting thing look like a nigger, a hybrid or a tanned white person?
How many generations are needed before the nigglet looks like a proper human being?

Even when a resulting abominations looks like a proper human it's still possible for it to have a nigglet baby due to the pollution in the genes.

Pretty much the same thing as with genestealers, just replace genestealers with niggers and you have our worlds infestation.

Have a proper scan of the Genestealer Cult codex? The one posted above doesn't have profiles for rules and weapons.

Nope sorry, it's only white dwarfs I'll easily get, as I have a subscription

The ovipositor is in the tongue tho, they either cunnilingus or frog kiss

fuck off BRHITUN FURST

Did you have to go full /pol/ instead of explaining it intelligently? It's obvious that you know how the process works and I'm pretty sure you don't get White Power points on Veeky Forums.

Fuck You, Imperial Blue Jeans

Okay I have a follow up question to this. How long is a generation anyway for a tyranid? I mean do the hybrid offspring age at the same rate as their host species or is it acellerated so as to increase the speed of infection?

DESU, inquisitor Toth is probably seen as a Abhuman of admirable character like Nork DeDog by Coteaz, Fyodor and all the others

its probably also easier to find volunteers as they hybrids get more human looking.