Do people play Kingdom Death or just buy it for the pinups

Do people play Kingdom Death or just buy it for the pinups
Cause damn they make boner inducing fetish baits

Apparently it's also a really good game actually

I like the curves, I don't like the gore

>Half-naked pregnant woman holding a baby in one hand and a sword in the other
Is she trying to abuse the Jackie Chan combat boost or something?

I mean, wouldnt you in that setting?

I like the designs bu fuck, why are all those girls so obese?

Uh, most of the female KD models I've seen are oversexed with big tits and very wide hips but a normal or narrow waist. The only one's I've seen with a thick middle are obviously pregnant.

All the KD girls in art are THICC as fuck (aside from the one loli savior). Only a couple are pregnant, like this one, the holy Mothers and Grandmothers.

Gonna fight this fucker soon in the game. With three survivors. Out of a total population of five.

This kills the settlement.

I play it pretty often with my friends. The minis are very fun to paint.

Pic related is my Black Knight.

You can do it senpai. I believe in you.

So what is the next big release for KD:M? Lantern Festival?

Rip in peace

I dig it.

I think LF was delayed, maybe Nightmare Ram

The rules are shit, but apparently impossible anatomy is a big fetish these days, and you can't fault 'em for giving the people what they want...

Looks like it's sold out. rip desu

Do they only sell through their site?

Yeah, you might get lucky if you see them at cons though. They're having a reprint+kickstarter on black friday though.

My group has had a lot of fun with it, it's worth playing if you can get your hands on a copy. The pin ups are optional.

Minis of fat bitches for neckband permavirgins who will argue that they're not fat bitches.

Thicc

>Cannot see the difference between a pregnant woman and a fat woman

Well hello virgin.

>The pin ups are optional.

Well, you'd actually have to go out of your way to get pinups, and I don't think they have rules that directly translate into game. Most of them at least.

That excuses her belly. Not her ass and thighs...

Thicc: adj., what permavirgins call fat bitches

>Not her ass and thighs
lol

I don't know if they rate it based on the art or the game, but the game has ridiculously high ratings and thousands of them at that.

>pregnant with some other nigger's baby
>"oh my god so hot! my fetish!"

stay cucked betabitches

>pregnant
That's fat, go get those eyes checked.

The gameplay is tight and punishing. It's not easy and it gets brutal, but has great depth and interaction while still being easy to play. Plus, aesthetic-wise it's just amazing; and the creator bankrupted himself trying to get it made.

Ass and thigh fat indicate that you're a mature woman ready for breeding. You're describing anorexics or possibly children.

How much is the actual base game?

She looks more pregnant on the actual mini than the art.

The model looks definitely pregnant.

> fat = breeding-eady

Men get fat asses and thighs. Don't expect kids from fucking one.

Ass and thigh fat indicate you eat too much.

How's being underaged treating you?

Not only is she pregnant but she's eaten several dozen children, as well.

About as well as being a fatass-chaser is treating you.

Say what now?

Alright. What the hell is the lord? That's one thing that mystifies me. Why are there monsters and decay everywhere?

It explains all that junk in her trunk, jelly in her belly, fries in her thighs...

copied berserk
thats just it

I still find hasslefree stuff hotter desu and honestly can't really get a rise out of this stuff. I will definitely buy the reissue though, as a lot of the models look like and I have been looking for a dungeon-crawley board game to play with buds for a while.

this game is as if my /d/ fetish preferences were mixed with the demons from Berserk.

I mean, eaten like literal cannibalism with chopping up and cooking, or eaten like fantasy type where she swallows whole and gains their spirit or something? I'm not familiar with the setting.

Having the resources to be able to eat enough to become fat was considered a massively attractive trait, especially in primitive societies like the ones Kingdom Death takes place in. Our cultures have just gone one step forward and now puts attention to having the free time to sculpt your body to the ideals of health. Sort of like Alexandrian Greeks.

In Kingdom Death I'm pretty sure it's both. To think what life would be like for the Greeks if Chronos had simply chewed his food.

> justifying

Preach on Fatty.

I wish, I'm 5' 11 and 140 pounds. I'm just saying the design makes sense for the setting.

The fact that you wish explains it...

Am I the only one who finds the faces really offputting?

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

400 USD I think. It's worth it, especially if you have friends you can get to play. You can even play it solo, like me most of the time.

Better in every way?
The period of time the Titans ruled was called the golden age for a reason, you know.

Do you guys have the artworks somewhere ? I can't find anything but the most common ones in decent quality on the internet...

And I thought the buy-in for Armada was a lot. jeez senpai

Would fug/10

I have a few concept pieces for upcoming horrors, if you give me a minute to get my laptop set up.

Villain when?

Are you implying the demons from berserk AREN'T your /d/ fetish preferences?

This is why I don't come to this board any more. It's filled with fucking casuals.

Stop coming at all, /d/egenerates won't be missed

I wanna like the game, but I want less cheesecake and more horror stuff.

Cheesecake is relatively limited in the actual game. There are a few armors that are a little more revealing than they probably need to be, but other than that, most things are either cool, horrible, or a mix of both.

Pin-up figures are merely collector's items.

The base game doesn't have that much cheesecake, the female armors sets aren't skimpy thicc bitches even though the one poster in the thread might try and tell you otherwise. You can lose body parts, eyes, go deaf, etc in the game. And the artwork accompanying those are pretty gruesome.

Hope you still have your founding stones. Great for finishing the monsters.

The Butcher only has 1 hit location you can critm

>Art shows thicc but not fat woman
>model is pregnant/spare tire/fat

reee

>thicc but not fat

You can collect stones for a crit bot survivor to use in the Watcher fight.

Got the full image for that one, perchance?

The game is actually really good, my only gripe is the hunt phase. Most of the time when there's a random event if you roll a 1-3 you just instantly die, I know it's a brutal game but just feels a bit silly.

I really depends on your expectations.
It is primarily a narrative game and the death reinforces the hopelessness of that world. Also, since it functions from the settlement, it should be compared to gaming over time. On an individual level, it is stupid since regular board games typically begin and end in once session without multiple 'lives' for mitigation.

lolol my group JUST NOW rolled event 63, the one with the feet, with four insane survivors. On the first hunt. This is the same group about to fight the butcher with three people. Settlement was doomed to begin with, I think.

I can't decide which mini to paint next. I've got the lion, butcher, and the king's man painted, and the four basic survivors.

>does anyone play a $400 board game

the short answer is no

the long answer is noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

>$400 game
>$60-100 expansions
>$25-30 miniatures

I doubt there are even that many people who can afford to play it, let alone those who can find a group of friends to sit around and fondle massive titted minitature with.

Everyone says it's a great game, and maybe it is, but I imagine the majority of miniatures are purchased by people just looking for some boner fuel to decorate their mom's basement with.

That's funny considering it's sold out all the time.

Ah I see. You are a Paedo, yes?

That is some wild projecting you're doing there user.

Still cheaper than GW, PP and FFG production.
And the game has single-player mode, monsters are autopilot.

>reprint+kickstarter

Any more details on this? I'll have to keep this in mind when november rolls around.

A lot of people who have the game probably jumped on it during the Kickstarter, when the $100 pledge was enough to get you the core game. I have a buddy who dropped like $300 on it, and in addition to getting the base game cheaper than retail he got a bunch of expansions and monsters, too.

It's definitely one of those investments best suited to a group of players who are all interested and can make the time to play, not something you suddenly break out at a dinner party. Still, it was a great game every time I've tried it, and although I can completely sympathize with people who can't afford it or didn't jump on it before it sold out, a lot of the criticism that isn't about the cheesecake (which is almost nonexistent in the base game; most of the sexual figures are purely promotional) seems to just be sour grapes.

>a bunch of the source models are on sketchfab
>no way to download them for my 3d Printer

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

As uncluttered as i can get Fampai

More details on black friday, check the newsletter or the kd tumblr

>1-2: Harvester
>7-10: Get gear, everyone gets a random disorder, and then Harvester

Fuck that. Harvester is one of the worst events in the game.

It's disturbing, disgusting, perverted, brutal, grimdark and edgy as all fuck and the game is unforgiving to the point that you might sometimes not even want to play it because you just know that the final boss a spidiculing you while you die to a beetle knight crushing your only well equipped survivors, causing the rest to go insane and then you get nothing good for winning the fight and leave your settlement with only a dozen survivors, all barely able to fight

And I love it for all that

So is there any online version of this game?

There's tabletop simulator

B-but, muh
>+1 population

He's easy as shit.

Bring bandages. Don't use frail gear.

Yeh

>It's shit.
>One of the most popular games around.
>Everyone who plays it loves it, including girls and decidedly not-Veeky Forums people.
Dn't be a salty poorfag.

They're doing a reprint you absolute mongs. Do you guys not read the freaking letters he sends out?

Watcher is a garbage monster and is easy to kill.

>t. poorfag

Do YOU not read, I mentioned the reprint in my post.

Well it's not a black Friday specific thing, it's a general re-release so you're wrong anyway.

Don't whine, bad look.

There's gonna be more info on Black Friday. Christ you're a pretentious cunt.

>Pretentious.
Don't use the word if you don't know what it means.

I'm condescending, and you are an angry child.

Glad we had this talk.

So, is there an imgur or something of all the pinups?

I wish to understand this game, but it seems so opaque and inaccessible. Is it kind of like 4E?

No.

It's far more gamey. What exactly do you want to know?

Phoenix is the only real bitch of a monster to hunt in the base game, because a lot of his shit just insta-gibs experienced hunters.