Other urls found in this thread:

hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/2/2d/Ench_move_22.mp3
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/3/38/Ench_ability_enchant_02.mp3
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/e/ee/Ench_level_01.mp3
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/3/39/Ench_purch_01.mp3
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/9/9a/Ench_move_19.mp3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Felt like posting a WIP.

I've made more progress in the past few days than in the whole month. Which is really sad, but on the other hand the update for Blood Magic is much closer now. Spell panel will be finished today and I'll move on to other things.

>Independent [110]

=Enemies=
-Princess Okai Charnos [135]
- A Masked Man [155]

=Abilities=
- Perfect Loyalty [125]
- Monstrous Mount [105]

=Monsters=
- Dragon [5]

[5] left over.

>Shadowroamers
>Abyssal + Princess Okai Charnos
With this I have enough for 2 dragons + Monstrous Mount.

Oh good, someone made a new thread while I was pulling this out of my arse.

I dunno anyfuckingthing about RWBY, but I see you can make cute animal girls and I just got done spending all night playing doto. So fuck it.

hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/2/2d/Ench_move_22.mp3
>Amber
>Guardian (90)
>Deer Faunus (The whole package. Cute, fluffy deer tail, cute fuzzy deer ears, cute little horns, and cute...doe eyes?)
>Beacon (Default is good enough for me.)

hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/3/38/Ench_ability_enchant_02.mp3
>Power
Ring Leader
I'm going to follow the example set and use creative interpretation to say my girl just straight up fucking charms the shit outta stuff. Fuck summoning.

hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/e/ee/Ench_level_01.mp3
>Gifts
Hope (80)
Beauty (70)
Intelligence (60)
Precision (40)
>Talents
Medicine (0)

hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/3/39/Ench_purch_01.mp3
>Weapon
A spear/javelin/whatever the fuck that thing is that returns to its owners hand after impact. (700)
+Collapsible
+Dust Mod (Surely some sort of jet engine-esque thing to make it fly fast & hit super hard.)
>Gear
Scroll
Wilderness Gear (650)
Rebreather (600)
Dust Charges (500)
Armor (400)
Parachute & Grappling Hook (250)
Combat Drone (I'm gonna say it's a flying medical drone. Equipped with first aid logic, tools, and combat stims.) (0)

hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/9/9a/Ench_move_19.mp3
My girl is a happy go lucky, outdoorsy sort who delights in skipping through the woods, playing with cute animals, and forcing monsters to rip each others fucking faces off.
She's a great team member with her multiple supporting options and ability to thin the enemy ranks. And she can still hold her own in combat with her spear thingy.

I'm overall happy with trying to replicate my doto waifu. Shame I couldn't think of anything to replicate her Untouchable passive.

All I could think of looking at that pic is "fly me closer, I want to hit them with my spear"

horrible. Please delete

Any SINK bros about?
>History
Guardian (10)
>Name
Koh Cliquot (Colour: Coquelicot, trying to keep with the in universe naming scheme with a colour that it's reasonable for a fox to be. Sadly, there's not many good names that haven't been taken.)
>Age
>Race
Faunus (Fox, with ears, tail, & eyes)
>Starting Location
Mistral
>Semblance
Doormaker
>Gifts
Intelligence (10)
Memory (20)
Agility (20)
Energy (20)
Guile (20)
>Weapons
1) Dual Katars [150]
Mods: Collapsible (folds back to armguards)
2) Compound Crossbow [350]
Mods: Dust mod, Weight Reduction
>Gear
Scroll [0]
Wilderness Gear [50]
Dust Charges [50]
Rebreather [50]
Targeting Glasses [150]
Spy Drone [200]

Using a combination of his semblance, drone, glasses, and crossbow, it's almost impossible to tell where Koh will attack from in a fight.
He loves to set traps for unsuspecting grimm, and the occasional teammate as a prank.
Outside of fights, he tends to act as recon with his drone and ability working in tandem, he can reach areas inaccessible to most and memorize any building's layout.
When not on a mission (And often when on one) Koh is lazy, he prefers to just lounge around and let other people do the work.

Yes, but I'm not a fan of reposting builds.

Neat

Techmouse build
>Name: Alumel (Alloy used in thermocouples)
>New Arrival
>17
>Mouse faunus with eyes & ears
>Female
>Vale
>Ghost

>Hope
>Intelligence
>Memory
>Hacking
>Engineering

>Ranged weapon- Slingshot w/ mini bombs (bombs can be used as motion-activated mines) 200
>Dust mod 50

>Scroll
>Wilderness gear 50
>Rebreather 50
>Parachute & grappling hook 150
>Targetting glasses 150
>Combat drone 250
>Dust collection 100

Does anyone have that one near-future mercenary CYOA? The one where you recruited companions and they cost a percentage of the reward for missions. It was by the same guy who did the treasure hunter CYOA. I can't find it in any of the CYOA troves linked in the pastebin.

Thalciomache Palcadia
>Olympic Parentage
>Ariella

>Lothorio (2pts because Inheritance) 48
>Unyielding Flesh 34
>Armed With Wings 29
>Demihuman 26
>Lightning Seer 22
>Ocean's Herald 12
>Marlin's Quickness 7
>Grace of the Deer 0

I'd do all the quests, not all at once of course, and improve my abilities and learn new spells along the way.

24pts for all 12 quests.
>Serpent's Reflexes (already had Grace of the Deer) 21
>Medicus 15
>Lord of the Inferno 6
>Stormcaller (already had Lightning Seer) 0

I happen to be a winged naga. A very unusual creature born from an ill-fated love between the Goddess Ariella and a great serpent. I fly through the clouds searching for my place in the world and trying to do good things for people. I'm usually very peaceful, but can fight if I have too. Even though I seem immortal, I actually have a weak spot my belly-button.

>Incredible Vegetable
I travel to the plant and drive away the bugs with rain and lightning. Then I study it to try and unlock it's secrets. I use my knowledge of potions and what I learn from the plant to make a potion from one of the leaves that gives me Healer magic. I take the seeds to some monks who I think will bring the plants back and not abuse them.
>Whales in the Sky
I spend time with the whales to find out and fight out what's happening. Hopefully I can use what they tell me to make a potion to cure their sickness.
>The Kyphian Mines
To cure the whales, I need a artifact from the Kyphians. When I arrive at the old Kyphian mines, I here about the missing pioneers. I search for them as I look for the artifact to cure the whales.
>A Divine Affair
The Goddess Lenya notices my beauty and sees me trying to use my gifts for good. She tries very hard to convince me to live with her in her realm of flowers and cloud castles. But because of my wandering ways, I can't settle down for good. Not even with a Goddess. We part ways amicably and she teaches me more about healing magic before I go. This is where I get the Medicus ability.
>The Fire Witch
I follow the Witch from high above in the clouds. I discover her coven having a meeting that seems pretty sketchy. The next time she's alone I ambush her and wrap her up in my coils so I can question her about what's going on. I report the questionable coven to local paladin order, but conveniently forget to mention the Fire Witch and help get her back to her old job with Prince Kasper. She teaches me fire magic as thanks, since she didn't get along with the dark witches anyway. That's how I learn Fire Mage magic.

>Devil Without a Cause
I fly up to the Elemental and explain to him that he's causing problems for other people by staying here, and that there's other Elementals for him to talk to in other parts of the universe. I help get him to trust me by doing some tricks with the fire magic I already know. After convincing him to move on, he teaches me more fire magic to thank me for telling him where the other elementals are. That's how I advance to Lord of the Inferno.
>Always Read the Manual
To convince the Fire Elemental to move on, I have to learn about the plane where the great elementals live. Turns out there's a King who's looking for a book about ruling. It's lost a great ancient library. I figure I can find something about elementals while searching for his book. This helps with the other quest.
>Boss Monster
I use my powers to fight the beastman horde and their evil leader. People who I've helped join in the fight against evil. Ariella and Lenya give me a boon to help survive the fight. This is where I get Serpent's Reflexes. My storm powers increase to Stormcaller from me using them so much for this.
>A Peaceful Village
>Chesswolf
>Solve My Riddle
These 3 are a bit trickier. I do my best to solve each one as best I can, but as I'm not a great solver, I also seek the help of other heroes to help with these.
>Door to Door
Being a great heroine, I'm chosen as a ambassador to the new world. I travel through the door and have new adventure and meet new people. I return now and then to report what I find to the old world.

Could the door to another world be to another cyoa world?

>Could the door to another world be to another cyoa world?
No.

Looks nice. Looking forward to the update.

Why not?

Looks fantastic!

>Godly Descent: Lenya
>Blessing: As long as he doesn’t intend to harm another (demihuman or human), that another will not perceive the nomad as an enemy in any situation.

=Gifts [50 PT]=
-Virtuoso [9 PTs]
-Perfect Aim [7 PTs]
-Wolf’s Run [2 PTs]
-Agility of the Fox [4 PTs]
-Planar Lord [14 PTs] Om Lam Yam
-Medicus [6 PTs]
-Elder Lore (causes him to have strange dreams of his boomstick speaking to him) [8 PTs]

=Artifacts=
-Boomstick “Genie” [14 PTs]

=Companion=
>Rhiannon
-Boar’s Strength
-Wolf’s Run
-Spearwoman
-Beast Slayer
-Shield Bearer
-Guided Weapon

>Horse Mount

=Adventures (+15 PTs)=
Boss Monster
A Peaceful Village
Incredible Vegetable
Door to Door
The Fire Witch

>shadow masters
>abyssal + princess okai
>225 points

Not one, but two fucking dragons that I can ride.

Two
Fucking
Dragons

New Arrival
Female
Faunus (Fox)
Vale
Semblance: Fast Mover
Gifts
-Strength (20)
-Agility (20)
-Energy (20)
-Guile (20)
-Will (10)
-Intelligence (10)
Weapons
-Melee (Giant Sword) (200)
--Weight Enhancement
-Ranged (Assault Rifle) (400)
--Collapsible
--Dust Mod
--Weight Reduction
Gear
-Scroll
-Rebreather (50)
-Dust Charges x2 (100) (Fire, Lightning)
-Armor (100)
-Targeting Glasses (150)

My general plan would be to try to Shounen it up.

Slow thread today.

God i hate your design layouts. Tiny crappy hard to read fonts on muddy backgrounds.

It's fresh, and some americans may be sleeping in?
Damn americans, how dare you not be on at all times!

Some of us are just getting back from church you fucking heathen.

Not me, fuck morning prayers I just want toast.

Man if they reduce the allowed filesize this thread is going to hardcore die.

Maybe off-topic a bit, but how bad will this fuck up /cyoag/, assuming NewMoot go with the reduced image sizes?

100%, the thread would basically die.

Hey Angel!
I read your Sapphoshire build and I had some questions. What are the plays about? I can't imagine there's too much drama going on in your utopia, so won't the romance plays be pretty boring?
And what's it like being a dude in your realm? I think it could be fun to drop by for a while.

See, this is why we should've turned off that pesky adblock.

Interesting build! Seem like a truly heroic figure doing good and not harming anybody unless you have to. Like a paladin.

Hey! There's not bitter drama like irl, but the dating game isn't always easy. So there's romantic comedies and tragedies of unrequited love to. Men aren't allowed unless they have a chaperone and will be closely watched. And in Sapphoshire it's easy to get caught up in the party lifestyle and dreamy atmosphere and lose track of time and who you are, so have a plan to keep yourself grounded or you might end up as a Sapphoshire girl.

You haven't disabled AdBlock on Veeky Forums? Dude.
How can I end up a "Sapphoshire girl"? Last I checked I'm not a girl
I'm not a fan of your brainwashing bit, but I still think it would be fun to see how society works. I'd want to spectate, not participate. I like to feel useful, and all those automatons make it so people don't have to work.

You're putting way more thought into Angelanon's world then Angelanon herself.

I work as a baker in the morning and as a technician in the afternoon and make rounds to fix shit my tenants break during the night. I got no cyoas or builds saved on my phone. Sorry user.

Well guys can't stay for a very long time, so if one wanted to stay then he'd have to become a Sapphoshire girl through training and magic. So you could only stay for a limited amount of time. This would only happen if you really wanted it to though, so it's not to much of a danger.

Lol I don't hate man, I just have a TG fetish.

Y'know it's funny because there's people all saying "rahh rahh if you like lesbians so much just make everyone women full stop." and other people who go just "but what about if men want to go to your realm, huh? Huh!???" and it's just silly because really it's all very "damned if I do damned if I don't" because nobody likes compromise for SOME reason. I mean, I understand people saying to just make it however it would please me most but I enjoy the challenge of making something where just about anyone could at least find living there not to be so horrible.

I am doing my best here. Also, in reference to the male dissatisfaction with the realm, in case you didn't read so far into the build, there's plenty of opportunity for a man to either get laid or become a girl, after which it's even easier to become sexually satisfied. So, the idea I have is that any man living in Shijoro who actually is successfully retaining his masculinity is either clinically insane or has a heart of iron and just wants to take himself on a spiritual journey of resisting temptation.

Besides I don't know how you could become depressed in a world full of such TECHNOLOGY in the first place. People are riding hoverboards up the sides of skyscrapers to get to work. How do you have time to feel sad doing radical shit like that?

>guys can't stay for a very long time
Why?

>anyone could at least find living there not to be so horrible
Your realm is outright horrible for men, though. You should just go full Angel and not let them in rather than making them miserable and lonely second-class citizens.

>Get laid
Contrary to what bravado says, men want romance and love just as much as women. Just finding an occasional girl who wants a fling before she finds a woman to marry isn't going to satisfying emotional needs.
>Become a girl
Contrary to what Veeky Forums says, most men don't want to become women.

Oh no, I didn't read anything, I searched for "lesbian" to disprove the dude claiming that the women in your realm aren't "changed to be lesbians".
>get laid
Yeah, I mentioned you can fuck one of the rare bisexuals-leaning-towards-women. You're not gonna end up in a successful relationship when she's more attracted to women.
>become a girl
Most men aren't transsexual.
>men who want to stay men are insane/testing themselves
That's utterly retarded. Their options are to give up and be transsexuals, or off themselves. I can't imagine a lesbian realm is kind to men (see earlier where Angel says men aren't allowed to be in her realm)
>how can you be depressed with all this technology?
I don't know, why are people depressed today? Why are all those frogposters who can't get laid depressed?

Well, personally, I disagree. The modern Information Age allows people with similar interests to gather together quite easily, especially considering how easy it is to go from point A to point B. It was set up so that the amount of men in the realm are about equal to the amount of men-preferring bi girls.

So, personally, I disagree. Besides, you're not forced to go there. You can stay on Earth just fine and just benefit from the physics-defying resources mined from Shijoro and not have to go to the yuri world at all if you don't want to. It's every man's choice to leave Earth and go there, and it's literally just as easy to go back.

Simple.

Becuse she hates men. We've been over this

Because only women belong there. Literally every inhabitant is a female and everyone is lesbian and everything is feminine and designed to serve their needs and keep them happy. It's not a male place.

>men-preferring
Your own write up says these don't exist, just women who might be interested in fooling around with men but ultimately prefer women.

>that episode where /cyoag/ Angelanon and her new friend talk about their lesbian magical realms

I really wish I could change the channel right now.

>two homos pushing their turbodyke realms in this thread right now

How did it come to this?

There are men that like feminine things.

>implying I have it on here

Jokes aren't meant to be taken seriously, fampai.

Because Angel was raped as a child, causing her permanent vagina pain and making her decide to be a lesbian. Sapphoshire represents her "safe space" free of evil men.

I just said that it would be hard to find them -- as in hard to find on the street just taking an opinion poll, not that they don't exist, which would be silly.

There are always weirdos. It's no fun if everyone has exactly the same tastes.

Western Hegemony Co
perfect loyalty
monstrous mount

giant scorpion
harpy
dryad
djinn

livia

>about equal to the amount of men-preferring bi girls.
>one would struggle to find anyone at all that prefers men over women.

>You can stay on Earth just fine
I'm not worried about me, I'm worried about the men you've forced to live in your realm, even when the entire realm is against them.

Her realm is boring as fuck.

You're trying to defend the right of these imaginery men to live in a imaginary magical lesbian realm who's imaginary realm lord doesn't like the idea of men living in his/her imaginary magical realm/safe space.

You're not going to win. Because this entire argument is based on opinions and not an ounce of objective evidence.

>imaginary realm lord doesn't like the idea of men living in his/her imaginary magical realm/safe space.
His realm isn't Angel's. He wants there to be dudes in his lesbian realm, but he's made life awful for them.
>Because this entire argument is based on opinions and not an ounce of objective evidence.
Are we reading the same posts?
>about equal to the amount of men-preferring bi girls.
>one would struggle to find anyone at all that prefers men over women.
He's contradicting himself with every post he makes.
I'm bored, and annoyed by contradictions.

Because arguing with idiots will only make one out of you.

You can come visit if you want. Just not to stay.

I never said that! You just got it from a stupid wikipedia article! You don't know what you're talking about!

I agree completely. I need to learn not to get baited. I can't stand being lied to.

>History
Guardian (-10)

>Age/Gender
17, Female

>Race
Faunus (Fox)

>Starting Location
Shade Academy

>Powers
Aura
Semblance: Fast Mover
Gifts: Beauty, Strength, Agility, Energy (-70)
Talents: Tactics (-20)

>Shop
Weapon: Melee (Greatsword)
--Mods: Weight Enhancement, Dust Mod, Collapsible (-300)
Items and Gear: Scroll, Motorbike, Dust Charges, Dust Collection

Nobody expects someone my size to move as fast and hit as hard as I do - that's sort of the point, really...

I don't see the point in complaining about it desu.
Maybe if someone's breaking the rules or trying to be part of your roleplay group that's a reason to comment on it but otherwise it's just somebody else choosing after their own preferences.

Reposting from a thread or two ago.

Navi Latrans, 17, Familiar Face, Coyote Faunus (Eyes, Claws)

Vacuo origins, Transferred to Beacon due to familial decisions thinking it might be safer along with job offer.

Semblance Manifests as a midway of One Man Band and Ring Leader; conjuring canine familiars to aid in taking down targets. Eventually calling entire hunting parties, but for now just a handful to start off.

Origins (10)
Will (10)
Strength (20)
Agility (20)
Energy (20)
Tracking (20)

Scroll (Freebie)
Wilderness Gear (50)
Dust Charges (100, Earth[Impact] and Air[dispersal] )
Parachute and Grappling Hook. Not a lot of anti-fall in the powers kit yet (150)

300 in gear then, leaving 700 for weapons.

Variable Claw Gauntlets with dust focusing implements; Navi embraces the feral stereotype and hunts grim by tearing into them up close. Sometimes range is called for, and the facade drops with the blades retracting in favor of a wrist-mounted barrel and a few rounds, either high impact or scatter shot can make up for a close-range dependency. That said, her semblance makes for a great distraction to get up close with minimal risk.

Had a T and R to go with N, just one more to start sorting out team combos.

I'm here. Relatively. Up at my parents' place for a family religious event. Now you get to find out if I'm a Jew or a Mormon. I never figured out if we finished our group. Got a bit drunk in anticipation of being around family the whole weekend. If we did, I wouldn't mind talking and writing about our team some more. Sorry if I'm not awake when you guys are. I'm usually asleep from 10 to 18 GMT.

>getting drunk at a religious family event

Jew. Definitely Jew.

I never said I was that great at practicing the family religion. It's more of a "show up because the people are nice enough that I can pretend like they're my friends" thing for me.

I don't actually remember if there was an N yet. Since Angel insisted on being too old.

But I would be all for writing some stuff out. I'm stuck in an uncreative slump and I could use a spark to kickstart my imagination.

Just base it on N from Pokemon Black/White. Done.

Which would be fitting, since today is the Jewish new year, the ceremony for which is famously abundant in wine.

Yeah, and only a jew would know that.

I beg your pardon? I don't want to play as two characters, and we still need a fourth whose name starts with "N"
I really would love something to spark my imagination. I want to finish this cyoa so bad, but when I think of working on it I go "ugh". And I don't want to make a bad product, I want it to be good! It wouldn't be fair to you guys.

I know, I just returned from mine. Grandma broke her leg so all the family had to go to the hospital to the celebrate, it would've been impolite to stay there for too long.

Who the fuck celebrates in a hospital

You'd be surprised. Most of the patients were surrounded by their families and celebrating.

>New year in October
Even weirder than Chinese New Year.

>A Jewish Hospital
I'd be laughing if I didn't know that's a thing that exists. I do live in Brooklyn.

More like around October. Jews use a lunisolar calendar they haven't updated since like 700 BC, which is designed first and foremost to facilitate agriculture (fittingly, many Jewish holidays have agricultural themes, e.g. planting season start, harvest season, first rain, etc.). It's surprisingly accurate to the Gregorian calendar, but it has this absolutely bizarre quirk where every four years a 13th month is added for calibration. Otherwise the wonky length of the months would slowly make the holidays turn around the calendar until they happened at completely wrong times.

On the cool side, the Jewish calendar is fixed so that the 15th of every month will always be a full moon. That's rad.

>I can pretend like they're my friends
Awww honeybuns. I want to say something comforting but I don't know what.
Can't we start talking about the builds before the fourth member arrives? Maybe they'll want to join if we do good!

Beats the Muslim calendar, where the holidays happen basically at random.

All I know about the Jewish calendar is that Kislev is the name of a month, because everyone's always wondering why they made it the name of a country in Warhammer Fantasy.

So are you going to post the rest of it?

> And the prophet, in his merciful wisdom said "Fuck the sun"
> And so we changed the callender

Come on, man, I'm trying to be nice here, don't be a douche-canoe. I don't like hearing user talking that way.

Writing would be really fun. I spend a lot of time trying to finish the numberless books I've started.

Thanks, I'm just a bit messed up in the head, and don't really have any friends.

But talking about builds sounds great. I can't remember who ended up being our tactician in the end.

Faction
Independent +10

Abilities
Hybridisation 20

Monsters
Wolpertinger x5 10
Kasai Hounds x3 (Hell Hound + Kasai Rex) 90
Black Dog x1 30

Enemies

The Stalker +15
Princess Okai +25

The hunt is on

I think I picked it? But since the team name is SINK, you'll be leader anyway.
Lemme redo my build.

How can i do this "half-rape" thing? got me intrigued

I suppose that me having tactics would work well. Being mid-ranged and with the telekinesis to help lay down covering fire of a sorr, I feel like I'd be in a good spot to coordinate attacks. Plus it makes relative sense that being from the military North, I would have some training in squad tactics.

We could still use someone up close and personal, since most Grimm seem to be bestial in nature. It seems like we'd have a hard time if they engaged in melee, since most of us are mainly ranged folk.

And don't worry. We're all fucked up in here.
>Guardian (10)
>Age: 17
>Name: Ichor Free
>Male
>Human
>Vacuo

>Fast mover
>Medicine (50)
>Tactics (70)
>Precision (90)
>Hope (100)
I wasn't sure whether to pick this, or Will.

>Variable - Assault rifle w/ Grenade Launcher + Collapsible + Weight reduction (550)
>Scroll
>Wilderness gear (600)
>Rebreather + Targeting glasses (800)
I always wear them, like a mask that covers the lower half of my face.
>Armor (900)
Store the last 100 Lien

"Knock me down, and I'll keep getting back up."

>forced
No one is forced. Where did you get that idea?

There's no contradiction. Out of the 40 billion people in the realm, there's about 400 thousand men total who chose of their own will to live there. And if there's an equal amount of men-preferring bi girls, then you'd struggle to find them. Simple logic.

Hey I just don't know why people are so upset. Does /cyoag/ have triggers or something?

Yeah, I'm changing Hope to Will. It makes sense when I'm going for the lone Wolf / Vigilante, who knows how to lead but can handle things on his own.

So can I take the gifts I already have in my real life if I pick new arrival?