Which setting has the most badass Orcs? Proper, violent Orcs not the noble savage Warcraft bullshit

Which setting has the most badass Orcs? Proper, violent Orcs not the noble savage Warcraft bullshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YdXQJS3Yv0Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like 40k orks the most

warhammer probably have the most warhammery orcs.

Warcraft orcs aren't noble savages, they're just savages who engage into genocidal wars at a drop of hat. The only times they remember about "muh honor" is when they're losing and they need to play sympathy card.

the elder scroll

Niggorcs?

Go home Jaina, you're drunk.

> Implying Jaina is wrong

LOTR.

Tolkien kind of set the standard.

Jaina deserves to have something good happen to her. This has been three straight expansions of her getting slapped in the face.

>After the Nighthold patch Sylvanas tries to launch a surprise attack and kill Greymane in Stormwind
>Jaina shows up and freezes her entire army
>"I fucking told you so, Anduin."

But no, now we're going towards Sylvanas and Illidan, two characters that deserve nothing short of executions, being not only major chacters, but heroes too.

This

They are not only brutal and violent, but, most importantly actually monstrous and able to be scary, contrary to warhammmer and d&d orcs

Sylvanas did nothing wrong, Worgen trash needs to be put down

"Can your blood atone for genocide, orc? Your Horde killed countless innocents with its rampage across Stormwind and Lordaeron. Do you really think you can just sweep all that away and cast aside your guilt so easily? No, your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you"

youtube.com/watch?v=YdXQJS3Yv0Y

Best Orcs

Seriously wtf did blizzard do to her character, I left around WOTLK, and I LOVED wc3. She was level headed, accepting and was more than friendly with thrall and willing to aid/ work with the orks? Now shes full homicidal

Fucking based

Same, never played WoW, remember her being very not into genocide.

Hell, the mission where her, Thrall and Cairn Bloodhoof team up to fight the demons was one of my favorites

Jaina's had a fucked up life when you think about it with Arthas turning up, having to side against her father and then all the new WoW plot that I have trouble following.

She deserved it for going with Arthas. She could have had a happy life, but no shee just had to go with the jock

>Sylvanas
>Ebon blade breaking into her capital
>Genn Greymane ensuring that she has
>N O F U T U R E
Where were you when edgy forsaken and hordefags got btfo.

Thrall's successor blew up theramore so hard it got HIROSHIMA'D across all timelines (which is now a thing).
Her anger is justified.

>Not going with the master of bantz
lel.
Remember how kael get's bullied by arthas in the final TFT mission?

>alliance fags stiill think they will finally get some good development
How cucked can you get?

>implying I care about the alliance story anymore.
Still, watching sylvanas get BTFO after making a deal with helya was god tier.
>Alliance leader dies in a blaze of glory, killing a fucking fel reaver.
>Horde leader gets shanked by trash mobs and dies.

Don't lump Illest Dan in with that cunt, there wouldn't even be a Sylvanas left if everyone just stood the fuck aside and let Illidan blow up Northrend. He was literally never wrong.

>he was literally never wrong
>flood the entire planet to stop the legion
>don't tell the race of fel addicted elves that you have a working well of eternity.
>talk to a fucking skull all day.

Go home, Kael'thas, you will NEVER be Elric.

Since the thread is Warcraft Lore General now...

I have no idea why Blizzard went all noblebright with Starcraft that originally had lots of grimderp in it and now is stuffing so much grimderp in Warcraft instead.

>warcraft
>grimderp
It's cringederp right now with
>CRAWLING IN MY SKIN
illidari.

Holy shit their introduction to the alliance PC is so fucking terrible, it might be part of a deviantart picture.

And yet all of those plans would've worked and are still better than what's come up instead

>drown the world
>this will stop the legion.
When you have to retcon the entire story and add imaginary enemies (thanks King) to make illidan seem competent, you might as well reboot the setting.

I googled that to find out what the hell you're talking about. I'm not exactly up to date with WoW, since I last played when it was just vanilla, but I guess there's now a faction and class of Illidans? The setting was always kind of just "fit whatever we can in there no matter how illogical", but just how bad has it gotten?

Everything after WoTLK is not canon.
With that caveat, the world becomes so much better.

Oh and disregard the novels.

Because THERE MUST ALWAYS BE A LICH KING is such fucking quality

Well it's not like I'm actually going to look it up, the whole setting is fucking garbage. My curiosity doesn't really go any further than this thread. I also don't really know what happened from burning crusade onward aside from them just turning the characters from Warcraft 3 into boss fights for some reason

The general world was alright. No major lore shakeups like
>Lets go into an alternate pocket dimension where nothing matters so we can have a nostalgia wank.
>except their gul'dan suddenly pops into the Main universe and starts a legion invasion that is magnitudes greater than the one in Warcraft 3.

They ran out of ideas and borrowed HEAVILY from comic books. Also some pretty neat backstory about the titans and how they operated.

Wrath marked the point where everything from old Warcraft had been used up, so they were on their own from there.

Sure, there were a few bumps, like Illidan/Kael in TBC, but overall before that, it felt like a blend between old material and new ideas.
New WoW lore has always felt like diving into Rapids and seeing where you come out