Be walking through the port of Barazon in Umbar during the cool of the day

>be walking through the port of Barazon in Umbar during the cool of the day
>pass by a noble woman, but the sun is in your eyes and you don't see her or pay her honor
>she angrily hops down from her litter and says, "You there, low-born dross! I am Angoleth of Barazon, mayhap you have heard of me? My father is the shipwright and close friend of the High King. Bow your head low in obeisance to me and I might allow thee to touch my dove-like feet. What sayesth thou?"
>her guards look anxious to hurt you if you say no
>wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q="dove like feet"
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I straighten my back and, summoning up all my courage, declare:

GET THE FUCK OFF MY Veeky Forums YOU FUCKING FOOTFAG

Tongue them toes, son. Oona is my waifu

Answer in sign language.

After expectorating in the general direction of the obviously-artificial foot-doll, I wipe my mouth and continue:

SERIOUSLY, TAKE YOUR FEMDOM FOOT FETISH SHIT BACK TO /D/ WHERE IT BELONGS

pls kys

I remind her that her country is non-canon and, while politely bowing my head in respect, state I kneel only to high King Aragorn you know THE GUY WHO SAVED THE FUCKING WORLD

>playing druid
I wildshape into an eagle and fly away.

>Glance towards her, making sure my eyes aren't visible under my hat
>Respond with "Foolish mortal, you dare address Anton Harberel, King of Kings and Lord of all Creation? You shall pay with your life."
>Unsheath +10 Vorpal Katana

>I might allow thee to touch my dove-like feet
>dove-like feet
She may want to have a doctor take a look at that...

Kill myself. Whatever spider filled afterlife I go to can't be worse than living in a footfag magical realm.

Spit a curse to make painful, disgusting blisters appear on her feet. If guards attack me, fly and laugh at the stupid martials.

Maybe she meant she's pigeon-toed.

>ignore

lmgtfy.com/?q="dove like feet"

oh yeah? summon my devils, steal their souls,mfw love beign a warlock

I smile blissfully, because DM's magical realm is also mine.

No.

Your writing needs work and your magical realm needs purging.

>dove-like feet

She' a harpy!!!

>A man is built like a brick wall with short hair colour of dirty sand that sticks out as needles on a hedgehog. His face definitely was rearranged a couple of times by heavy objects though someone put it back together mostly right. He is wearing a rag-tag patched clothing. The only somewhat okay piece being his red undershirt that was dyed with some expensive and vibrant dye but it too have seen better days. He is also shoeless and doesn't seem to care.
>Man blinks a couple of times looking at woman and her guard like he just now found out that they exist. He seems really bewildered by the question at first until something almost visibly clicks in his head and a slow smile spreads over his face while he starts to rub his hands together looking lady Angoleth right in the eyes.
>"So let me get this straight, you want me to bow to you?" he says rubbing his knuckles that look the way they can look only on people who spend all their time hitting very hard and heavy objects with their hands "If I bow I get to kiss your feet and if I don't I'll get to beat your pet kittens or even some royal guard? Can you throw in some town guard on the side? You know as a freebie. Since you are a merchant. I heard town guards have some nice beatability in this city."