Charisma 8-11 Character Art Thread

ITT: Characters with faces that look like normal people as opposed to supermodels

Oh sorry, you said 8 was the minimum.

;^)

>strong jawline
>full lips
>smooth skin
>clean shaven
>thick head of hair
That's 12 cha minimum

>My current character

>he thinks charisma means physical beauty.

K

He looks a little awkward

How is that 8 or more charisma?

8-11 CHA is bretty low man. Unless you are a Munchkin but then your opinion is trash anyway.

>8-11
>literally the average
>pretty low
I don't think you understand how statistics work

One of the most punchable persons in history

Nah, charisma includes how you talk/present yourself.
Guy's a 6 at best.
In a good light

Attractiveness is a lot less exclusive than you might think. Properly groomed, fit, and healthy, most people can actually be rather handsome or pretty. Most adventurers already fall into the fit and healthy bit, and good grooming is the easiest of the three to attain from there -- so really, it's not actually that out of the question for these adventurers to be attractive, unless they're heavily scarred or disfigured or what have you.

>8 INT is the minimum required to be capable of speech in D&D
>yet some how 8-11 CHA is AVERAGE CHA according to you.

I don't think YOU know how statistics work.

No, 3 Int is the minimum, below that is animals.

You're being autistic. You are wrong. So stop.

>tfw you will never have a cro -magnon qt gf
Why even live?

3 was ''human-like intelligence''
8 was speech

I just looked it up, and apparently zombies have 5 Charisma, so looks like I was wrong. Good point user.

I take it you don't see the discrepancy there, then?

>Soviet
>dogtags
cold war, right?

not him, but I always tried to imagine the stats at having a standard deviation of 2 (mean 10 obv.) so that would put 8 at one standard deviation under the mean.

man's got a jaw like a doorwedge

>8 INT is the minimum required to be capable of speech in D&D
The fuck edition are you playing?

I'm pretty sure it's actually 7 is minimum

In pf it's 4. I don't know what he's playing.

>ugly characters thread
>literally 10/40 are female
Officially requesting unattractive women.

huh, this is the pic I'm using for my current monk

That's very cool art, user

>In pf it's 4. I don't know what he's playing.
INT is the minimum required to be capable of speech in D&D
>>in D&D
He's probably talking about D&D you fucking inept retard.

There are some people who are just plain old ugly though. I once did a presentation at a school and there was one kid who would of literally been 4 Cha in looks and manner.

So you're saying that the character's ASI can be justified as the day they start wearing makeup?

And gain self confidence.

My apologies, I didn't realize you had 3 int.

In what edition? Hell, just post a pic of the line/table you're using

Pretty sure PF is 3 too, given

>Creatures of animal-level instinct have Intelligence scores of 1 or 2. Any creature capable of understanding speech has a score of at least 3. A character with an Intelligence score of 0 is comatose.

Dogs and other trainable animals are listed for 3, not because they speak a language, but because they understand speech.

>He's probably talking about D&D you fucking inept retard.
I agree

What you guys are referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.
There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

>so many pictures that only portray low charisma through physical appearance

Still waiting to see a picture of someone who is physically attractive but with a demeanor that shows that they are unpleasant to be around.

>dogs have 3 Int
Again, what edition? Dogs have never had above 2 in any DnD or PF that I know of.

Fuck you, I'm not going to source my claims, I'm going to keep saying them. Educate yourself as to what edition I mean. You should just know.

t. Very respectable and intelligent person

You mean like a hot but vapid, stupid, greedy, bitchy, spiteful and uncultured nympho?

Although I suppose this user is also qualified for Int 3, Cha 8 at best.

You're right, any animal I can find in PF with 3 int or higher is magical in some way, as only 1-2 are assigned to animals. Do you have an example of a creature with 3 in that can speak a language? If so, that's likely the minimum.

And to add to that, Charybdis from Bestiary 2 has 4 Int, and speaks Aquan, making 4 our lower limit until proven otherwise.

Fey Giant Toad and Dossenus both have 3 Int and speak a language.
At this level you're unlikely to find speakers of normal common tongues though, it's mostly Aklo/Sylvan type stuff.

cont in next post

So which edition of d&d has 8 as the minimum for speech? The only two that restrict speech at a certain intellect are pathfinder and second edition d&d, all of the other ones base it on race (and alignment when applicable) and only give you more languages.

I'm glad at least he wasnt ruined in the anime.

>no attractive but unpleasant demeanor intensifies
Why don't you share some? Clearly we're all too stupid to know what that would look like

Different user here. IIRC anything below 8 and your character was "unable to speak properly". In other words they were a mong.

I'm sure that's what an user is misremembering

I found nothing to that fact besides things contrary as is the point of the image. Which is everything in the players handbooks for every edition of d&d I could find related to language.
Not once in any dragon magazine, dungeon master guide, or anywhere have I read explicitly that having under 8 intelligence meant no speaking. Unless you choose not to speak or fail to give yourself languages, d&d does it for you.

Fuck, ignore me, I misread your post. Oops.
I actually agree with you. Just pretend I was furthering my argument in a constructive way.

I looked at my folder and realized I basically don't have any art for halflings or gnomes.
Think any of you anons could remedy that?

Posting male magic users