Why isn't everybody accumulating shit-tons of BCH before it moons 1 Jan?

Why isn't everybody accumulating shit-tons of BCH before it moons 1 Jan?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin cash/address/19hZx234vNtLazfx5J2bxHsiWEmeYE8a7k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You spelled dumps really weird.

bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin cash/address/19hZx234vNtLazfx5J2bxHsiWEmeYE8a7k

I think this will 3x in the coming months. But at the same time i think it will dump.

>"Bitcoin 2.0" gets added on coinbase
>Every normie and their aunt will accumulate

Any possible dump will be drowned in the ensuing normie-wave.

It doesn't get added on coinbase. They just release the coins from the fork so you can withdraw. Holy shit

Bitcoin Cash is 100% going to next to be added to Coinbase. Not just withdrawing, but buying also:

- Coinbase is now the only exchange in the top 15 that doesn't have Bitcoin Cash yet. Well, except for BitMex, which exclusively trades BTC only.
- They already announced adding BCH withdrawals, coming at the start of January. So adding the buy opportunity will be relatively simple. Furthermore, Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash having similar base code will make the integration even simpler. Brian Armstrong said recently, that adding new currencies to trade is one of their main priorities right now. They are having a hard time with all the new users recently coming to the site, but they really want to add more currencies. BCH would be a very easy option to do that.
- Since ETH and BTC are a bit congested at the moment. BCH would be a good extra coin asides LTC at the moment to allow traders move value in and out of their site.
- Of course, because Coinbase had Bitcoin during the fork, they also now have Bitcoin Cash. That means they don't have to buy a lot more to offer liquidity for the traders.
- BCH has had a lot of volume, which exchanges of course want.
- Brian Armstrong has indirectly hinted support of BCH. He voiced support of bigger blocks in 2015, he clearly prefers the subreddit r/btc over r/bitcoin and to top it off, just go check his retweets at Nov 11-12, the time when Bitcoin Cash seriously threatened Bitcoin.

If you want any links on sources, just ask.
Stay poor Veeky Forums.

Coinbase isn't an exchange you dumb normie fuck

It's a scam controlled by scammer Roger Ver and Jihad Wu

Coinbase=GDAX and GDAX is very much an exchange
u dumb fuck

good to see some brutal honesty here for a change

It's a fucking merchant.

Also kill yourself for writing so much and saying nothing.

Yeah, this one is pretty obvious
BCH is next

Just get litecoin, its the same but has WAY more adoption :)

Whatever goes on Coinbase will also go to GDAX and BCH is going to both in January.

Its going to neither. Coinbase said they would allow people to withdraw BCH. That is all.

Seems like it’s bottomed out or close to it

kek, you didn't even read what I wrote
Denying the facts here.

Stay poor Veeky Forums

accumulating buckets of shit.

I read what you wrote. It was shit.

Wouldn't having two coin with the brand bitcoin cause decision fatigue among normies and deter some of them to buy at all?

I mean you'd have to be fucking subnormal to read what you wrote and conclude from it that "Coinbase will 100% add BCH on January 1st" for purchasing.

Show me something where coinbase 100% say that they'll add BCH for purchasing and you've got something interesting. Right now they'll just let you transfer out your forked coin.

Getting salty? Of course I don't believe it 100%. One shouldn't even believe it 100% if Coinbase wrote on twitter that "BCH trading coming up next". If I had such definite proof, we wouldn't even make such speculative threads here anymore.

It is fairly obvious though, if anything comes next, it is going to be Bcash.

I was quoting you.

And your speculation was based on muhh feels.

This is going to be the next Dragonslayer isn't it

fuck your mother if you want fuck

>keep demand the same but make it easier to access and release a whole bunch of them that had been tied up
>this will surely make the price increase

Normie here, what do you guys recommend I use in order to buy BCH?

I am balls deep in Bitcoin Cash already. The most obvious pick of the century.

I am
sshhh

You have to go through Coinbase first, but after that it doesnt matter. Almost every exchange has BCH. I like Bittrex and Binance at the moment.

If you can wait a month, then you can probably buy it directly on Coinbase.

A simple letter or popup notice when Bitcoin Cash is added explaining the history of the coin should suffice - it should also be provided to newbies entering the arena too.

Yes, that will definitely happen. I don't think that is enough to deter Brian Armstrong, who is a big blocker. He might also get some fire from Core supporters. Still, I don't think he cares.

This move will however force the media to talk about BCH and clear it up for the media. I recon also, that it will be confusing at first, but will start to become better in a few months.

Decision fatigue might also push buyers more to ETH and LTC.

I'm starting to think the whole BCH thing is like some cult that should have died but it's instead eternally waiting for their prophet to return but instead he bled out in an alleyway next to a brothel years ago.

>BCH adoption accelerating daily
>Big business throwing big money into BCH
>Bleed out

Get real pajeet. Bitcoin Cash is the real bitcoin and it will eventually overtake the entire crypto market.

If bitcoin cash is going to be added on Coinbase (and will see a normie FOMO buying spree) surely its better to purchase the asset now I'm anticipation of it going to Coinbase?

bcash isn't being "added" they're allowing users to withdraw their bcash coins as long as they held the real bitcoin during the fork

>moons 1 Jan
Yeah, don't really see how Coinbase dumping a shitload of BCH on the market is going to result in anything other than a catastrophic drop in price.

Follow the hashrate my friend

do you faggots even try anymore?