Drawthread: Stupid Sexy Ghost Edition

Previously, on Drawthread: Please take the time to read the Drawthread guidelines below!

Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>No, really, ignore the bait.

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1VR7wJMj2BA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Requesting my character at her husband's rugby match.

Her clothing is marked by the orange dots. Shorts, and then bodypaint of his team's colors which I have never specified in-game, feel free to pick whichever works best. Her hair is next to the blue dot, and her expression by the red dot. His jersey number is '2' if you want to put that on her chest or tummy.

This isn't supposed to be a lewd request by any means, she's just very aggressively into sports.

Migrating for a Maori Johnson like pic related, but as either an elf, ork, or troll. Please and thank you!

Posting anchor for Maskamillion.

Her body is formed of polished obsidian and verdigrised brass, inlaid with a large black-green crystal on the center of her chest between her breasts, another smaller crystal where her navel would be, and a line of similar-colored crystal spikes down her spine.

Her head is a beautiful female face of perfectly-polished obsidian, set in an unfeeling, unmoving mask, with long, elf-like ears and a teardrop-shaped disc of acid-etched brass rising up around her head like a form of halo. Her eyes are orbs of black-green crystal, and a river of iridescent liquid crystal trails from them at all times.

Her torso is legless and armless, with a single inch of upper arm on her shoulders, and two inches of thigh in her hips. The stumps of her arms and legs are covered in caps of verdigrised brass, each set with a single black-green crystal in the center. Floating a few inches away from the leg-stumps, the Maiden-who-Weeps-Crystal has two perfectly-formed digitigrade legs of obsidian with two taloned toes and a single spike growing down from the heel like a heel - both talons and the spike are made of the black-green crystal. Floating close to her arm-stumps are two pairs of shapely female arms (that makes a total of four arms), the fingers tipped with talons of the same crystal as her toes and heels.

Finally, from the crystals on her spine, the Maiden-who-Weeps-Crystal can form a variety of forms out of liquid green crystal. Usually she keeps it as four long ribbons that writhe in the air with a life of their own, but she can easily form them into large batlike wings or long, spiderlike arms should she wish.

Migrating my request for my Great Old One worshipping cleric sitting on a dingy torn up couch in her underground hideout reading a clearly evil grimoire of eldritch magic and eating a plate of cookies. A stack of similar dusty tomes are also nearby her.

Requesting the girl on the left and right wearing derby uniforms and posing happily together with a trophy after a match.

Left girl has a cybernetic right arm and leg, and the girl on the right has brightly colored cybernetic eyes.

Cuts, scrapes, and bruises optional, happy shit-eating grins encouraged.

Migrating from last thread, I'd like to ask for a drawing of the Abyssal husbando of a Lunar Exalted in a game I'm going to be GMing soon.

He's rather tall and an athletic sort of slender, with skin that looks like it was once tanned but is now sallow. His eyes are light brown, almost amber, and his hair is a brown dark enough to be nearly black. He keeps his hair relatively short and brushed up in the front, to keep it out of his eyes. His Day Caste symbol should be on his forehead (a black circle dripping blood)

His clothes are mostly black, a long open robe over articulated Soulsteel plate, the dark metal embellished with bone-like accents: ribcages appear to be a common theme on his armor more than anything else.

Basically, he's a late-teens/early-twenties Adam Jensen without any cybernetics or facial hair, wearing the necromancer version of SWTOR Jedi robes

Migrating.

I'm working on a race of earthen underground-dwellers and I'm hoping I could get a visual aid for them. Ideally, I'd like a male and a female standing side-by-side in standard D&D-style race lineup fashion, like at reference 1.

The men should have bodies the color and texture of roughly-shaped clay - loose earth-tone skin, with stubby features - like references 2 and 3. Their skin, especially their arms, chest, and back, are studded with rocky growths, kind of like reference 4, which are heavy enough to leave them hunched.

The women are quite the opposite, with delicate features and skin white like chalk or porcelain, like reference 5, and totally lacking the rocky growths that the men have.

Both sexes have long, broad ears, somewhere between those of an elf and a bat, like reference 6. For both sexes, whatever color their hair is their eyes, lips, and even fingernails are the same color, like reference 7. Any color for either is fine, but women tend towards brighter/more vibrant, while men tend towards duller or pastel.

If anyone would like to help with this, it'd be really appreciated. If not, I totally understand. Please feel free to ask any questions or request any additional details that you want.

Migrating once again

Requesting a generic looking mecha infantry dude, base it on a slimmer version of the RGM-79F, maybe styled similarly to those Kamen Rider Gundams on the right.
Optionally, with one arm being an arm cannon, Samus' arm cannon as an example, and having a shield on its back like Protoman.
I should add that having this guy look as a mass produced unit would be great but I dunno how to achieve that except for making him look kind of generic, feel free to suggest anything.

Question, does 'migrating' mean you posted your request near the end of the last thread and bringing it over here? Does this not apply to the 24 hour bump limit? I've been waiting 24 hours per request...

Requesting a picture of the regiment from an Only War game I'm running for a few Veeky Forums anons.

It came about from a joke between two Administratum clerks who had a bit too much amasec one work cycle, and mixed up the forms for a nearby Schola Progenium world's Imperial Guard tithe and a planetary governor's request for young girls for his harem. Thus, the Schola Progenium had to form five regiments of girls ages 11 to 17, and the planetary governor got a bunch of 18-22 year old men for his harem.

For the picture, either a single Guardsgirl as a sort of uniform reference, or a picture of a squad of them. Either's fine!

I am kinda tempted with this one
If it wasn't such a clusterfuck

Hopeful request for a Danish knight/warrior type character, a monster hunter if you will.

Start off, his armor is pretty much like the effigy in 1. Full chainmail, including leggings and an integrated coif. However, over his chainmail he also wears thick boiled leather armor (I think it's called Cuir Boli?) like in the eiffgy and picture 2. The leather is stained brown, and consists of a thick leather cuirass, leather pauldrons shaped like a lion's head, leather plates over his biceps, elbow protection, and leather greaves. The details are embossed in silver. Under his leather armor, but over the chainmail he wears a simple tunic, any color you like really, just something that absorbs and does not refract sunlight. Maybe a gaelic or norse design on it?

As in picture 3, the slayer wears segmented gauntlets, with a strange weave -inside- his chainmail. Sewn through the steel links is a bunch of durable red string, tied off on various links that give it the illusion of roots or plants growing through the chainmail. Also like in picture 3, he has a shield strapped to the left side of his body, however it is a plain wooden shield with no heraldry of any sort (he replaces it often).

The helm is like the one in pictures 4, at various angles. It is made of steel and painted no specific color. There is no chainmail attached to the helmet itself, but he does wear a coif under it. Over the great helm though, and his shoulders, he wears a giant pelt trophy a bit like the one in pic 5, but unlike 5 the monster's head is far more grotesque. It's like the beast in picture 6, a warped abomination with two heads fused together and twisted in a revolting angle. The bones are removed, with the furry flesh draped over his helmet, giving him a more intimidating appearance and also boasting of his grand past accomplishment of killing the creature.

For weapons, he has short sword and dagger girdled to his multiple belts on his body, but wields a shortened scythe-sword like 7.

Requesting a female version of Olgierd von Everec from The Witcher 3. Same pose is fine.

Or any thing with the same style of clothes.

FUCK wrong image

New thread the clocks get back to zero.
And migrating means nobody took their request in the last thread, or ANY of the past threads, and people still think they will be interested in the new one the why is beyond me, tho

Now if you're not going to use this thread for its purpose, either by placing a request or by filling one, fuck off and die in a hole, you salty cunt.

what was the background on this again?

pic not related.

Just like the guy you addressed, I feel like you need a hug.

Shadowrun is the game he's for. Classic intimidating Johnson, who more than likely turns into a BBEG later on in a campaign.
If you mean behind the picture, I can't really say

I once got a request filled out after nearly a full month of bumping. Sometimes the right drawfag isn't online.

Requesting a tiefling druid in a deer-skull helm (pic vaguely related) doing a majestic dab while surrounded by dead goblin corpses in the middle of the forest.

Who is the one on the top left? She's got the coolest hair.

I'd be happy to, but I'm drinking myself to death, and I know no hole who serves what I drink.

Agreed

My group is fighting a multi-eyed dragon-like creature, so I have a creature/monster request, if anyone's interested.

The monster has a thin body, spindly legs, as well as a long, whip like tail. The creature has a long neck with multiple eyes all along the neck in odd intervals and the eyes are just a glowing white. AS for the smaller details, the monster has black claws, sharp white teeth and smooth, sky blue skin.

There are references in the image and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Requesting a not so surprised cyborg.

Requesting my party's uniform

>Gas mask is jet black with 4 small horns on the crown
>Uniform jacket and trousers are midnight blue
>Beret, scarf, & gloves are black
>jacket trim is black
>black Metal Insignia on beret is a small fame with a swirl in it
>Bandoleer could have random assortment of subtle real wold and magical equipment

I have an idea for the pose. leaning on a wall with one hand behind it's back looking slightly to the side.

Thanks anons.

Migrating
Requesting a Paladin, feel free to improvise on her armor but make sure to have her face be covered with a metallic mask that's part of the helmet, I've put two examples on the right, and make her armor's shoulder plates have a lion motif like in the top right armor, I don't have a bigger reference of it, sorry. Would be also great if one/both of her arms showed signs of being metallic/robotic like in the big guy's case (Metatron), having no arms and a scarred face is kind of a big deal in her backstory, I won't go into details but she has a techmage friend so she can use these gauntlets as her real arms. Thanks in advance if you pick this request up.

>dat ghost
unf

Requesting un-ducked version, please.

requesting a fusion of the enforcers from Zardoz and Warboys from MMFR doing something fanatical

I have a request for a knight, a major antagonist for the PCs.. I've attached a reference.

He isn't seen out of his armor in public, and you can't really see any of the man himself when he's wearing it. The suit's baroque, morbid, and heavily embellished. Importantly, its proportions should seem slightly off - a strangely-shaped or sized helm, limbs subtly too long; nothing super-blatant, but something that suggests the occupant does not have a normal human shape. The armor is a lacquered black with silver accents on detail elements.

Starting from the sabatons - these are angular and pointed. Cruel-looking silver spurs adorn the heels. Stylized goblins (upper right of the reference image) are worked in silver upon the greaves, done in such a manner that it looks like the suit's wearer is treading upon them and they're reaching up in agony.

The armor's codpiece is exaggerated, resembling the thorax of a wasp, complete with a stinger.

A heraldric rose (upper right) is worked in silver upon the breastplate. Radiating from it are thorned vines (flat against the armor, not protruding outward like spikes). These vines extend all the way down to the suit's vambraces, growing thinner as they grow distant from the rose. The fingertips of the gauntlets are fitted with talons. At the shoulders, the suit's besagews are worked with screaming faces.

The rear of the armor's breastplate is fitted with a hump (think a Grunt from Halo).

For the helmet - either something that recalls Lautrec's minus the crown, or something that resembles a human face; perhaps with the brow circled in serpents like a crown? Either way, the shape should be subtly...off if possible, like his head isn't normally-shaped.

Pose-wise, something like the bottom right could work, with the sword being a flambard, but this is a tentative suggestion, not a dealbreaker/requirement.

I realize this request is pretty complex, but if anyone takes it on you have my thanks - and thanks anyway for reading it.

"Zardoz Joe speaks to you! I will witness the Gun! The Penis is mediocre!"

Requesting a traditional Western Dragon with golden scales and a traditional Eastern Dragon (Serpentine) with scales that are soft pastel colors.

Beneath them is what looks like an intangible amount of wealth, Of everything from gems, to gold to works of art.

Both dragons are playing a game of chance, Be it anything from Poker to dice rolling, I'll leave that up to you.
Thanks in advanced!

>The Penis is mediocre!
Fantastic

Open ended request on >pic related.

Gimme your style, and gimme your substance drawfriends.

I got something special planned for this one. give it an hour or two

Thanks user, looking forward to it!

Is it a bunch of soldier lolis screaming as orks rip their intestines out foot by foot?

To the bro that painted this lovely ghost girl, do you have a gallery somewhere? I really like your work.

Requesting an image of my character for an upcoming game, a Berserker Barbarian named Yvraine.

The pic in the top left is the hair style I'd like her to have, albeit white or black instead of red. On the far right is the outfit she'll be in, but I'd like the armor bits removed. (Archetype I'm playing means that wearing armor deprives her of AC)

The savage elf in the center is the overall look of her, and a reference for the kind of face she has. She has tattoos, but feel free to go nuts with those seeing as they're just general tribal markings. I don't care much for how muscle definition is done, but defined abs are a want.

Post-wise, I'd like her holding a greathammer in one hand held down at her side, while the other is holding a greatsword which is slung over her shoulder. Bloodstains on the weapons and a ruined body nearby would be an awesome addition.

Feel free to have her bare chested/showing way more skin than the references show. She's a savage, she doesn't give a damn about looking decent.

Thanks in advance if someone takes this.

Posting an anchor for the drawbro doing this magical girl cleopatra for me, they said they'd likely be back after the weekend

>Central elf is her overall look, stringy and skinny
>When girl on the right's got large breasts, a powerful core and thick thighs

But why tho.

Worded it wrong I guess. I didn't mean bodily wise, I meant the tribal aesthetic.

Hello, I would like to request an Electro Priest, but instead of a man, it's a woman. Possibly in 'combat' as if she was striking the viewer, if you understand, but no actual other person there.

Whether it's 'lewd' or not is up to you. As in, if you want to do 'convenient censoring' with the staff, or if you want to do a NSFW one censored for the thread and a off-site link/board link. Or both. But 'convenient censoring' would allow me to repost your work on Veeky Forums (if you do it).

Thank you in advance.

its one of those things

OR here
user pointed it out and now it's gonna bug me: By overall look I mean the tribal look of said elf. Body wise, I'd like the body type of the girl on the far right.

posting an anchor post for the person doing my request.

Reitterated request to seem less like fapfuel.

Idk user

Defeats the point of the duck

That's my fetish

I'd like to request the girl on the left, with blonde hair like the heads above her, wielding the hammer on the right. Both the hammer and her armor should be made out of green jade.

If you want pose specifics, I would love for her to be pointing the head of the hammer out at the viewer, with a challenging or just plain sadistic look on her face.

I would love to see a version of this guy in a loose fitting bartender outfit mixing some drinks.

Been a while since I updated this due to getting some actual paid work, but its still coming along when I have some spare time.

This user. Coming along super well. gotta do some computer stuff 1st though. ~another hour or so

Sweet. Looking forward to it!

If you were to just want one. what color hair and skin?

If just one, let's go caucasian, with white hair, and pale blue eyes.

Requesting a pseudo roman soldier wearing lorica hamata squamataque (mail/scale hybrid) and wielding a falx and other assorted equipment used by Romans and those who clashed with Romans (Dacians, Thracians, etc.)

does anyone ever actual draw any requests

Are you just trying to come up with dumber things to say each thread?

Question for drawfags: Does it put you off a request when the reference images used are already very high quality and/or fitting for the character?
For example, or

Hello, I'm terrible at all things Veeky Forums and can't successfully make a post link back to a post on an old thread. So, Migration time.

If anyone's up for it, I would love Evard redrawn as an egyptian man with crop-cut hair, PCB board patterns on his hands(About elbow down), the glass bottle in one hand(Filled with liquid and glowing), and a cestus on the other, the tentacles redone as swarms of nanites. All other details not discussed are open to artistic liberties.

Thanks in advance.

>dem lips

fuck user why did you do this to me

>I ask for a demoness who is basically a sentient four-armed statue weeping crystal tears
>apparently that's exactly the same as the robotic tiefling who I used for a body-shape reference

C'mon, you can do better than that user. Also to answer your question: given that Maskamillion's been working on the Maiden for several threads now, I doubt it puts them all off at least

Every artist is different just post your request and stop trying to tailor-make the "perfect" request.

Not really.

>can't successfully make a post link back to a post on an old thread.
That's okay, with the way things are going archives might hit the can.

No need to be defensive, I've already seen that you're getting a delivery and it's shaping up very nicely. I was using yours as an example of a 'high quality' image, not necessarily a fitting one.
Sorry if I came off as antagonistic, this is genuine curiosity.

Puts me off a little, very little.
But neither of your examples qualify for me as one has different anatomy than the reference and the other is a scene including something like the reference.

Fair enough, I'm just used to people being little shits on these threads so I probably jumped to defend myself a little fast.

Anyhow, I sincerely doubt that high-quality references put people off too much, since it just means they've got better images to draw details from for their deliveries.

I know speaking as someone who does amateurish drawings for friends, I really like it when they give me definitive references that I can use for my drawings.

You're suppose to use good references. They inspire me.

Requesting a pic of a big-chested (A) tiefling girl holding a small towel (B) close to her body. She's got long swept-back horns (C) and holding out her right hand (D) while holding up the towel with her left arm and hand (E). She's standing in a medieval/fantasy shower that's essentially a barrel sunk in high up on a wall and hooked up to a rainwater cistern (F).

This is a scene from a campaign i'm in where our clutzy male human rogue forgot to knock and stumbled in on the tiefling cleric taking a shower. This was the start of a series of really awkward advances from the rogue with the tiefling giving him passive-aggressive responses up to the point where the rest of the party got so fed up with it they resolved the issue by locking them into a room and not letting them out until they had resolved their issues. And we all know how such issues tend to get resolved.

Posting anchor for Bogroll

>All praise the great and powerful Comissar Obscurisus Smugduck

I forsee this eventually ending up on flist.

requesting an image for a character in Fallout TTRPG im playing in. Her appearance is very similar to Ana from Overwatch in design except that it is vault-tech in theme.
she is based in a dessert so her attire would be less armored and a bit more open for comfort.

>those white edges
Fuck, I didn't notice those before. I'll try and remove those, I swear I saved it to a clear BG...

Sure user

Hate this 14 year just getting into anime style

I'll give this a try but I wont be able to start until much later tonight

if it's not too much to ask I'd like someone to draw a character I made for a star wars rpg that's sort of a combination of several different stormtrooper armors

1. start with the biker scout outfit (everything above the waist), 2. the scarif shoretrooper's tightfitting jodhpurs and boots (everything below the waist), 3. the rank pauldron of a stormtrooper, 4. doing a power stance (baneposting was the first thing that came to mind, sorry)

That's no issue at all. Thanks user, can't wait to see it.

Requesting the villain for my game, she has the power of transformation and she transforms into your biggest fear (If you're scared of Snakes, she'll turn into a Lamia, if you're scared of Spiders, she'll turn into a Arachne, etc. She has violet eyes, pink earings like the ones in the picture. Her hair color is black, and her clothing is like the one in the ref but has a more mystical feel.

I was more referring to your original post request. I can't really remember the background or the general request, if you would be so kind as to repost your original request, I may give it a shot.

Cool! Yeah, I was working on KDM stuff but my laptop crashed and some files were corrupted. Yours is similar to what I was working on(wild, barbaric, pelts, etc etc). So I like feel taking on this request to put me back into the spirit of things

Posting anchor for lovely drawanon doing my scooby doo scene. Will reply with WIP

WIP

Migrating request from last thread.

In a mutants and masterminds game I'm running, Pepsi Man is present. The person posing as Pepsi Man decided to make a very sophisticated robot suit, partly because they wanted to be able to compete with Captain Cola - one of the pcs - but mostly because they're not a man.

I'm requesting the girl in the image to be halfway through climbing out of the Pepsi Man costume, a la Iron Man. She would be wearing a skin suit kind of like the Tron suits, so that she could interface with the suit well enough.

Hoping someone might consider giving this ol' request of mine a try.

Apologies for the relatively few references, but if it helps any this is a character from a post (and by post I mean directly after) American Civil War setting.

That was a fun way to kill a couple hours. Play to this youtube.com/watch?v=1VR7wJMj2BA

here are the ones I made for that

Requesting a Gauntlet warrior:
He uses the trench coat outfit, all in black, the hairstyle on the middle (no facial hair), his gauntlets are the ash's gauntlets but in black, and a half mask like in the bottom right, with the eye part like the shield on the right of the mask. You can change the design of the mask if you want. Thank you and don't overwork yourselves.

Not OR, but I dig it.

Oh, it was #
(Sorry if that didn't work, I'm a mobile fag)
Nothing really else than that. Same pose, clothes skin color, and everything, your choice of metatype and how you go about his appearance other than stated is totally up to you. Kinda bare bones request, I know

Yes, as long they involve scantily clad, chesty women. Not that I'm complaining.

This brings a tear to my eye, man. Thank you so much!
Seriously, look at this Troll. Even stupid runners should second guess crossing him and his corp

Taking a two word request before I nod off

draw dog

Dual-shield.