Game Finder

Game Finder thread for finding games
>GM or Player
>System(s)
>Method(s) of Contact
>Time Zone and Available Hour(s)
>Other Detail(s)

>Player
>Mutants and Masterminds preferably, though I'll do other games - contact me with a summary and I'll say if I'm down
>tommy.middleton8 on Skype, shmeeb#5712 on Discord
>GMT, available after 7pm on Mondays + Wednesdays, after 5pm on Tuesdays, after 4pm on Saturdays and any time on Sundays (may change)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/uberman1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I really want to play some Fate (Core or Dresden Files) or something like GUMSHOE (TimeWatch, Mutant City Blues or Night's Black Agents) or Edge of Midnight but I never see people wanting to run them. Even a one-shot of Ryuutama, Costume Fairy Adventures or Golden Sky Stories... Being GMT is suffering anyway what with almost everything being in America.

Before anyone says it, I'd consider running one but I'm GMing two games already OK.

>GMT
>running two games already
Are you me

Possibly, but even if I'm not know that there is someone who understands.

>Player
>EP, L5R, DnD 5th, open for a lot.
>Discord Kogi#9546
>GMT Evenings M/T/T/F and Afternoon+ on Sunday

>GM or Player
GM
>System(s)
The Mutant Epoch
>Time availability
Wednesday, at 9 PM, UTC+2
>Text or Voice
Voice
>Contact Information
>Additional Information
I have the books and im willing to provide them for anyone new to the system, as well as help with generating characters.
I expect you to be on time of course, and have at least some investment in char gen. No fancy backstories are needed since this will be a one shot.

Detective games are a bitch to run, though. A session is many times more prep than any other adventure.

It's fun to run them but shit. It's work.

>tfw like Fate & would run campaign for you
>you're GMT
nope.

Hello me and my friends are looking for a gm for a game of vampire the masquerade 20th anniversary edition. message me on steam or Skype

my steam- steamcommunity.com/id/uberman1/

my skype- matthew.edwards757

>me and my friends are looking for a gm
Cancer detected.

>GMT
I know this feel too much. I've gotten into a few games that I had to cut out because of schedules... Sorta want a game aswell, but I can't GM for shit so RIP.

Man, now all we need is a britbong willing to run something and we might get something good happening.

I could run Mutants & Masterminds 3rd edition if any of you are interested. I'd rather play, but I'll do what's necessary.

>Player
>DnD 5e
>Email: [email protected]
>Pacific Time
Finished all of my work for next week early, so I'm wondering if I could jump on anyone's DnD campaign for a one-shot, or something similar.
If I can speak for myself, I'm fun roleplayer and I'm very experienced with DnD 5e due to being a 4everdm.
I don't usually go on gamefinder threads, so I don't know if I'm being cancer asking for a 1shot, but maybe someone else is also bored on a Sunday afternoon.

I knew a forever-GM britbong. The guy ran a Magical Burst campaign that ended up being one of the best campaigns I ever played in, if not the best. Unfortunately shit happens.
Most of what you wanted to play would be fine really, but my schedule's horrible at the moment so I probably wouldn't be able to play with you.

found a gm

Poor guy took the bait.
Don't take the bait, Veeky Forums

Seconding this.

>GM or Player
GM
>System(s)
Unknown Armies 2nd edition, but I'm not running an Unknown Armies style game. The rules for UA are pretty simple so I'll teach anyone that doesn't know the system.
>Method(s) of Contact
[email protected]
GMT-7. Available times will be dependent on the other players
>Other Detail(s)
I'm running a horror semi one shot about an Alaskan fisherman finding an old Soviet ship that beached itself off of a remote island, deep in US waters.
I've got two players so far, I'm looking for two more.

Text or voice?

Voice.

Shit, I forgot to add that. Text.

Now, which one do I trust?

I don't know who you are, but you stop that.

Me.

I guess I'll send you an e-mail.

Seriously, though. It's voice.

You can't play a "there are two heads, one tells the truth, the other lies" game when the questioner can just use email to find the answer.

Yes I can.

>Player
>Shadowrun
>Roll20 or Skype
>EST, available Mon-Thursday
>I just want to run in the shadows.

Sent you an email

Are you sure? I don't think I got it.

>GM or Player
Game Master
>System(s)
D&D 5e
>Method(s) of Contact
Skype@gimmegutsumaril
6:15 PST
>Other Detail(s)
Need a new player for an ongoing campaign of D&D 5e. We're in the last stages of Mines of Phandelver, from which the story will be generally steered towards a cliched epic quest for the magical mcguffins. It's a lighthearted romp full of camp, tropes, and bad accents. If you're willing to have fun in a beer and chips style game, hit me up! Looking for one, maybe two applicants if the first one integrates well.

Current party is a straight-shooting human polearm figher, half-bugbear barbarian inspired by Chang from Community, and absentee dragonborn paladin of the god of death.

im a britbong looking to host a game, hit me up on skype: snubulus

>GM or Player
GM
>System(s)
DnD 5th
>Method(s) of Contact
GMT, we'll work it out
>Other Detail(s)
probably on roll20

bumpity

What day?

>tfw noone wants to run a RT game where I can actually be a pirate ;-;
Why do I even keep trying with these threads ;-;

>GM or Player
Player

>System(s)
Pathfinder, L5R

>Method(s) of Contact
skype, discord, roll20

MW evenings, all other days any time

>Other Detail(s)
prefer to try a lewd game for once

[Spoiler]Play the kitsune in the pic and I might try to run something for you[/spoiler]

that could be arranged. Here's her backstory

keep in mind all the worldbuilding details are irrelevant...I included them at the request of another GM who turned me down for his group two hours ago

>Kitsune Pathfinder ERP

Why'd they turn you down?

For this stuff if you want to go there

Sounds like the GM was a bit of a faggot and you dodged a bullet.

I want to do the same. What's up chummer?

See this is why I'll never play in an erp game no matter how badly I'd like to
these threads are already full of autismos but christ I can only imagine how much worse erp stuff is

Nothing wrong with demanding creative writing quality and wanting a player whose personality naturally meshes with yours.

There *is* something wrong with not making that intention clear from the start, leading to kitsunefag wasting their time.

Post contact details and we'll see if we can arrange a time.

Just going to add that I'm open to Pathfinder if someone wants to show me how it works.

Just read the book???

Sure, but I've read there are traps in character creation and the like that may not be apparent to a noob.

Just remember that martials are total garbage and full casters are the way, the light, and the path, and you'll be fine.

There are trap options, even for casters. Read an online guide if your party is heavy into optimization or you will be the third leg.

>Player/GM
GM or Player. Ideally looking for just one or two people to play with since I have trouble keeping to a set timetable.
>System
Something light? I have a few homebrew systems as well.
>Timezone and Availability
GMT+7
>Method of Play/Text or Voice
Text
>Contact info
Interested in concepts that borrow from anime. I can provide a few more clearcut ideas on request, but the main things I'm interested in doing are scenarios drawing influence based on Taimanin Asagi/Dead or Alive/Fatal Fury set in the modern day. Lots of muscles, fighting, dumb adventures for ancient artifacts, that sort of thing.
Can learn systems where necessary.
Skype is Frocto, but I can provide other contact methods if necessary! I'm an advanced writer and have years of experience playing rpgs, so someone who can match me would be really good. Looking forward to hearing from you guys.

>advanced writer
What does this even mean?

bumping for advanced writing

I'm OP.

>GM or Player
Player

>System(s)
Pathfinder

>Method(s) of Contact
Skype, Roll20 and Discord on request

Any time in the evenings (8:00 PM EST) but ideally on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday.

>Other Detail(s)
Looking for something with political intrigue, downtime and potential lewd, I'm proficient with high-level play and Path of War content, and would love it if both were allowed in the campaign!

voice/text?

either, current party would prefer voice i believe but not set in stone

Uh, I don't get it, can someone explain?

bump

Groups such as yours result in nothing but an unpleasant experience for a GM.
There is absolutely no reason for a GM not to make his own group, where he can actually pick and choose his players.

He's one of those bitter nerds that like to shit all over people in the gamefinder threads. Ignore him.

Two people who want someone to teach them WoD are not significantly different from one to be able to make such a judgment.

People like that are fucking lazy, they may as well just elect someone in the group to GM. It's not hard

Okay.

>People like that are fucking lazy, they may as well just elect someone in the group to GM. It's not hard

There's two of them, and they've never played WoD. Going from zero to GM without ever having played a system can be a daunting task. Running one-on-one games is also exhausting and difficult, because you are both "on" all the time with no breathing space.

Making your very first go at a system by GMing a one-on-one game is almost guaranteed to be a bad time. Why not do the thing that normal people do, and look for a WoD group that's accepting newbies, and get a little experience first?

Honestly, you guys and your "red flags" are ridiculous.

How do you know there's two of them? The guy said "me and my friends", which would mean at least three people according to my logic.

For me the problem would be joining a group of people who are already familiar with each other but having to take a big role as the GM. If one player doesn't like what's happening, the group might quit as a whole. If there's a problem player you're in a tough spot because they're the friends, while you're the guy from tg.

I accidentally the s.
If it's a whole gaggle of them, then yeah, you might have the problems you mention. But that's not really different from any other case of gathering a random bunch of anons off the internet to game with.
And most games fall apart and everybody quits sooner or later, so there's no use trying to prevent it by guessing whether these guys are terrible people based on 100 bytes or so of text.

> But that's not really different from any other case of gathering a random bunch of anons off the internet
Yes it is. When a GM makes his own group, he can pick and choose his players. Less change for the game to fall apart, and greater enjoyment for the GM.
No downside.

>lots of wanabie players
>few willing gms

simple supply and demand. Someone people see asking some stranger to gm for them, as not as helpful. While people offering to gm are more willing to be constructive.

This ultimately lends to Forever GM and GM Burnout. and some resentment

I'm not the guy that posted it. Just a simple newfag.

DMing for V:TM IS hard. Storyteller system in general is worrying because there are so many groups to keep track of, so many things, so mcuh stuff. You have to think of literally everything that the players piss off if they take any courses of action- least, that's the way I view it.

>GM or Player
GM

>System(s)
A Song of Ice and Fire, Deadlands Reloaded, Hell on Earth Reloaded, Fragged Empire, nWoD Demon or Vampire.

>Method(s) of Contact

Thurs-Sat CSt late noons to Evenings

>GM or Player
GM

>System(s)
DCC, using some mags to make it look more post apocalyptic.

>Method(s) of Contact
Steam: VolV_504 (But we are going to use Roll20 and Skype to play)

We should discuss this.

Dungeon Crawl Classics*

If you've got email and/or Skype goin' on, I can get in contact with you and we can work something out, omae.

bump

Any GMs looking to do anime/shonen inspired games?

>GM or Player
GM

>System(s)
D&D 3.5, a variant playbook

>Method(s) of Contact
Message me on Steam, my username is Nantafiria. The actual RP is over Skype

Thursdays at 8:30 CEST

Looking for 1-2 more players for my campaign. No being shy

I'm DMing an anime inspired game but its not that shonen, sorry. Based on mononoke roughly.

bump

>GM or Player
GM, using roll20
>System(s)
5e
>Method(s) of Contact
eloquor44 : skype
Early EST: 8am-12pm
Any weekday except monday, open to meeting weekly maybe more if we really hit it off.

>Details:
Looking to run a short campaign maybe something more. Will be using voice only, total newbies are fine as long as you have a good personality and will do the reading to prepare. Don't be a sperg / crazy sex fiend / munchkin.

Still deciding on setting, will decide when we have the group gathered. I have written modules before.

Tell me dice, should I read God-Emperor of Dune or call up an Ironclaw game

it means I'm good at writing

As noted by your lack of punctuation and capitalization.

More details? Contact info?

ye man, imdabes

i wanna play l5r reeeeeee

>>/r9k/

My skype gaming group just die last night after 3 years due to real life issue one married and another has a horrible university schedule.

>GM or Player
I d love to GM some COPS (french RPG with rules quite easy to explain)
if player i d love to play some dresden files (i d be a newby to fate system)
>System(s)
Dresden files, deadlands, delta green if player
COPS if GMing
>Method(s) of Contact
European here so almost any evening from 20 to 23+ish GMT+1 (Lyon time zone) i can change my schedule depending on the needs of the group
>Other Detail(s)
experienced player in his mid30s i m not the exuberant type, i dont try to hog the spotlight

Do you have a strong accent?

yes i do have a strong accent !
Is that hugo strauss or erik?
i wish the forest reach didnt died :(

...GCP is that you?

Can't find you by that name on steam

bump

>>GM or Player
Player
>>System(s)
DnD, probably 4e or 5e.
>>Method(s) of Contact
On here, im flexible for voice but i must play on roll20
>>Time Zone and Available Hour(s)
GMT+1
>>Other Detail(s)
So im a total anoobis at DnD. I finally decided to see what all the fuss was about. I'll need help creating my character and a bit of handholding. I want my first experiance to be a good representation of the game so i can decide on weather or not to play more. I am a veteran of 40kRP for about 5 years, ive GMd and i like to build characters with interesting personalities that colour outside the lines of game mechanics.

Hope to hear from you.

Anyone running a Black Crusade game?

I'm We're still looking for 1 or possibly 2 more players for a 5th edition DnD game on roll20, hit me up on skype as snubulus if you want to talk

Contact request sent.

I accepted but you appear to be offline, are you having some connection issues?