LINK MOONING ADDED TO OKEX GET IN

LINK MOONING ADDED TO OKEX GET IN

ACTUALLY HAPPENING HERE WE GO BOYS

KOREANS HERP US

>Already priced in

WAKE ME UP I MUST BE DREAMING

Kek.
Thanks I still need to pick up more bags

Motherfucker I just sold, this is the third time this has happened to me. Fuck everything right now REEEEEEEE

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

iron hands user

buy le dip, this is the first half of the move

I just sold all my LINK for REQ. so you are welcome for the price increase now that I am out.

already pirced in might not matter , IOTA was priced in it got to 1300 sats , i sold then it moons to 4000 lol becuase koreans pumped it. might happen to link.

I sell before every pump. I know it will go back down but my luck is still shit

round2 about to start

Exit and re-entry points, user?

can hit 2k probably

I'm going to put my 150k LINK ledger in my ass and only poop it out in 2019

Will be watching closely.

ok we are at the bottom now

here we go

don't say "here we go" when nothing is happening.

What do you think is going to happen? you're going to wish it into reality?

yep, watch

It's not luck, you're just stupid.
Link has been shilled so fucking much here, that you should realize that THIS IS NOT THE COIN YOU SHOULD DROP

Friendly reminder: /pol/ memed Trump into the Whitehouse

And Veeky Forums will meme Links into Lambos

>sell one coin at floor
>to buy other coin at ath
you truly are a Veeky Forumslet

A time tested strategy.

I only had money for 5k link.. Will i make it?

One link will be at least 200$ in coming years, do your math.

2 mil in 2 years

Why does everyone on Veeky Forums shill LINK?
Is this the JUST coin?

Up over 100% so not so JUST

NOT IN SATOSHIS!
Why can't people get it through their thick skulls. If you lose satoshis holding an ALT then you were better off holding BTC. Fuck the $ value! IT IS THE $ VALUE BASED ON HOW MANY SATOSHIS YOU HAVE! IF YOU HAVE LOST SATOSHIS YOU HAVE LOST $ VALUE EVEN IF THE TOTAL $ VALUE ON THAT ALT INCREASES!
For fuck's sake.
THE ONLY REASON YOU SHOULD BE TRADING ALTS IS FOR THEM TO INCREASE IN SATOSHIS.
That is it. No other reason. You want more Satoshis, if you have lost satoshis you have lost MONEY! You need your ALTS to outperform BTC and gain in Satoshis as a result.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
DIE BAZINGOIDS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Fuck you all. Brainlets.

>tfw you realize you share the board with people this stupid

yuck, wouldn't you feel more at home over at r/bitcoin?

m

Don't be a brainlet. You can argue the values of BTC all day, it is a separate issue. The market we are in is based on BTC. EVERYTHING is values based on the $ value of BTC. EVERYTHING. The only difference is how many satoshis an ALT is work. THAT IS IT. I don't give a shit if Bcash is the real bitcoin or whether the bankers have corrupted BTC. The fact is the market values in first BTC and then $ value of that BTC. You fucking dipshit!
If you want to go chasing $ value please do. More Satoshis for me. Others will listen and I will save them money.

kek'd real hard at this meme

Dude how are you possibly this stupid? The only reason anybody cares about satoshis is because of their worth in fiat. Do you seriously think it BTC crashed to nothing anybody would care about them? Literal fucking manchild.

>trading for value in coin that'll be replaced in 5 years

>5 years

Try 5 months.

WHY WON'T IT MOON AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Then all your ALTS would be worthless too as they are valued in Satoshis!
The market will be different and ALTs will probably be able to be bought with fiat soon enough BUT until then YOU HAVE TO PAY (AND SELL AT) THE BTC PRICE.

>what is ETH

>Then all your ALTS would be worthless too as they are valued in Satoshis!

Wow you are actually retarded. That isn't how it works. BTC is just one exchange option, with most traded into ETH and many alts going direct into fiat. If BTC crashes, which is probably will at some point because it's truly obsolete, the inherent value of tokens which are fulfilling real world functions will remain.

I can retire when I have 600k on my bank account. I cant retire If I had 50 Bitcoins now.
GET THAT TO YOUR THICK FUCKING NORMIE RETARD SKULL REEEEEREEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>new exchange

ETH is priced in BITCOIN!
You would have had to have earned more SATOSHIS in ALTS for that 600k or you might as well have kept your investment in BTC you imbecile.
IF BITCOIN $ VALUE GOES UP BUT THE ALTS BTC VALUE STAYS THE SAME THEN THE ALTS VALUE GOES UP. IF THE ALTS BITCOIN VALUE DROPS BUT BITCOIN GOES UP THE ALTS VALUE CAN STILL GO UP BUT YOU ARE LOSING SATOSHIS AND YOU MIGHT ASWELL HAVE LEFT YOUR MONEY IN BITCOIN AS YOU WOULD HAVE MADE MORE MONEY! THE ONLY REASON TO INVEST IN ALTS IS TO INCREASE YOUR BITCOIN HOLDINGS!
Back to plebbit Bazingoid.

Volume has certainly picked up but I'm not seeing much mooning

>autistic screeching intensifies

Its because of the shilling yesterday. Once/if they hit a certain 24hour volume they may try to pump and dump it. If it doesn't hit 350-400 volume it probably won't get pumped but will hopefully go up on its own slowly.

>ETH is priced in BITCOIN
It's not. ETH and BTC are priced in dollars. I trade alts by ETH value and only ever buy BTC dips to put the profit into ETH

>ETH is priced in BITCOIN!
ETH has USD pairs on almost evrey exchange
>THE ONLY REASON TO INVEST IN ALTS IS TO INCREASE YOUR BITCOIN HOLDINGS
And why are you increasing Bitcoin holdings? For more fiat, of course. It all boils down to cash, especially when BTC is useless as a currency right now. The bank doesn't accept BTC for my mortgage payment. When they do, I will start measuring in sats.

Absolutely. I am trying to speak the Bazingoids language to help them. I am fed up of seeing the board full of clueless brainlets. I made an extra 30% REQ and LINK yesterday just selling as BTC futures opened and rebuying as they crashed. Sure they recovered but if they hadn't I would have lost BTC, instead, I kept my btc (would have anyway as they recovered) but also made 30% more tokens on each.
If people keep using the $ value of tokens/coins then they are going to stay poor. Once the token/coin value is no longer measured in BTC then sure, fiat it is, but right now it is priced in BTC! The fiat value is only a direct result of how many satoshis you have and how much btc is worth. If you lose Satoshis you are better off holding btc. ALTS have moon potential sure, which can easily increase your BTC/Satoshis but ffs, holding them as they go down and down is throwing money away, at least sell into BTC and rebuy lower! You might miss the start of a 'moon' or pump and dump sure but if your BTC is on the exchange you literally only have to press 'buy' and you are strapped in, and you saved yourself losing btc in the process as the ALT dropped. HODL is fine but don't try and pretend you are up in value as the satoshis have dropped because you are not, you have lost BTC and as a result fiat value of said bitcoin.

Dude please stop. At least four people have already informed you that ETH and many other altcoins and traded directly to fiat and also to each other, so BTC is now how everything is valued. Don't you understand this?

>right now it is priced in BTC
And ETH

*not how

ahhhhhh yes it is! you can buy ETH with fiat sure but its price is relative to BTC! It has a satoshi value. Otherwise, people would just buy ETH and sell it for BTC and then sell the BTC and make bank. The day ETH becomes more valuable than BTC people will simply buy ETH with BTC and cash out with that and visa versa.
>And why are you increasing Bitcoin holdings? For more fiat, of course
You would get more FIAT gains holding BTC or ETH IF your alts ETH and Satoshi value went down but it went up in fiat...ffs. It is not rocket science.[

>ahhhhhh yes it is! you can buy ETH with fiat sure but its price is relative to BTC!

I'm actually fascinated. The brainlet wojak meme is alive and posting on Veeky Forums.

>ahhhhhh yes it is! you can buy dildoes with fiat sure but its price is relative to BTC! It has a satoshi value. Otherwise, people would just buy dildoes and sell it for BTC and then sell the BTC and make bank. The day dildoes becomes more valuable than BTC people will simply buy dildoes with BTC and cash out with that and visa versa.

you're fucking dumb

Lmao. What did I just read?

If you bought 1BTC or 1ETH worth of link a month ago for example and LINKS price has gone up in fiat since but down in ETH/BTC (due to their price going up) then you might have FOR EXAMPLE 0.75 BTC/ETH now but you would have gone from 15c-25c in fiat. Great, you made money. Now if you had kept that BTC/ETH in its original form you would have more BTC/ETH to sell back into fiat and have more money! the fact LINK is priced in BTC/ERTH (which are controlled to be the same fiat price as each other btw, the entire system is linked and rigged to mirror BTC price or the exchanges could lose out).
Try it out for yourself, find the rates of something that has gone down in satoshis/ETH but up in fiat (basically everything since bitcoin started mooning) and input a buy of 1 BTC or ETH a month ago and do the same for that BTC/ETH a month ago at its prices at the same time. You will see which is worth more in fiat, it will be the BTC/ETH because they have risen in price (or rather BTC has and ETH has risen in price but fallen in satoshis because EVERYTHING IS PRICED IN BTC) and not the ALT. You need to trade alts or hope for moon missions and hold. But while you are bleeding out Satoshis on them (including ETHs satoshi value) then you are lso9ng money and might as well have been holding BTC the entire time to maximise your fiat gains!
>if you aren't trolling me at this point then you really are thick and there is no helping you.

Good then we finally agree on something.
ETH is not tied to Bitcoin.

>If you bought 1BTC or 1ETH worth of link a month ago for example and LINKS price has gone up in fiat since but down in ETH/BTC (due to their price going up) then you might have FOR EXAMPLE 0.75 BTC/ETH now but you would have gone from 15c-25c in fiat. Great, you made money. Now if you had kept that BTC/ETH in its original form you would have more BTC/ETH to sell back into fiat and have more money!

Yes, this statement is only true because the BTC fiat price went up during the same period. This has nothing to do with LINK being valued in BTC, because it isn't. There is no guarantee that the BTC fiat price will continue to increase faster than the LINK price, in fact it literally will not happen. Your entire argument is now based on the fiat price, when before you saying it was irrelevant.

Please counter this point because I'm still fascinated.

>OKEX
Literally hwæt?

It is.
LINKs fiat price increasing more than BTCs % gain means it is gaining satoshis. I am talking about the fact it has LOST satoshis over time. If it is gaining then that's exactly the point of ALTs and you just agreed with everything I have been saying.
The fact is BTC has been gaining in fiat price faster than LINK has so LINK has lost satoshis. LINK is up like 35-40% in fiat since it was 15c (15-25 or whatever it been on average) and BTC is up nearly 100% since that same period (like 8k-16k fiat). IIf you have lost Satoshis you have lost potential fiat gains. The only reasons you could be still arguing this are either you are dense, trolling, or a part of the P&D groups preying on people who price things on fiat to get their satoshis.

Holding Link instead of BTC for the last while is a loss from opportunity cost. Nothing else.

I must concur with this guy. I realises something odd yesterday. I bought ETH at 3m sats at $460 the other day. BTCs overall value fell from 16k to 13k. I looked at ETH and it was now at 3.2m sats but trading at only $430 and my funds total in Binance were down.

The point is that, atleast for Binance, the dollar reading is calculated based on the dollar value of sats. Your altcoins dollar value is only calculated what it's sats are worth. If BTC fell to 0 all your alt would fall to 0 too. it's unreliable to count dollar because all the dollar figures you are given for you stack are BASED ON the dollar value of satoshis.

I don't even know if there's any independent measure of the dollar value of your altcoins at this time but certainly you shouldn't be counting the dollar value of your stash on binance and calling it progress when the whole thing is pegged to SATS and could drop just because BTC dips.

Yeah, it's tough been holding so hard I I'm down .23 btc on my bag. I was just about to sell 1/4 and salvage some btc just before I saw the okex news. Thank god. Iron hands user, keep them strong

It is a loss in fiat too. if you held 1btc in LINK or just had 1BTC you would have made more fiat jsut holding the btc. Not only have you lost fiat but you have also turned that 1btc's worth of link into about 0.6btc. The only reason links price has gone up is because btcs has (yes, including its ETH price because the ETH is based on btc the same way even though you can buy it in fiat on coinbase which gives it some independent wiggle room but not much. Even then it is only like an alt mooning when it goes up in price relative to BTC as it increases satoshis like LTC is doing now.).

Yes my clever friend. Losses in opportunity cost are losses in fiat.

Yes, exactly. If BTCs value went to 0 then even selling things like ETH on coinbase wouldn't work because the ETHs value on there is still tied to its satoshi value (although with some wiggle room due to it being able to be directly purchased). IF btc did crash they would have to price the market differently (then possibly mETH would have a straight fiat/ETH price and no longer be counted in satoshis) but for now, the whole market is priced in BTC and the fiat values are largely irrelevant and for show.
Literally, the only thing that matters is your satoshi value. The fiat is a lie in the current market where everything has a satoshi value. Yes, even if you can sell it into fiat like ETH or LTC. If BTC price goes down so will the price of those ALTS. Even when coinbase allows you to directly buy alts it will not matter because it is all still linked to satoshis and unless you made satoshis with your alt you lost potential fiat from just holding bitcoin.
I only deal in alts but even I sell them when btc pumps like the other day to save my ALTs bitcoin value, then I buy back in after and end up with more of that ALT unless it gains in satoshis during a btc pump which is rare. If BTC crashes then you lose fiat value on ATLs too, the market being tied to SATs is garbage but it is what it is.

This fucking coin will ruin me. Bagholder from day 1. I'm holding out until the announcement, which will be a letdown and probably be on the 31st.

I still believe in the tech, it's an amazing concept but I think it's just a little bit too far ahead of the market right now.

Its hardly like not buying a lotto ticket and lost opertunity. BTC price goes up, so does the ALTs but they drop satoshis. Sell alts before this happens and keep your satoshis and rebuy more of the alt when it corrects than you had before and make the price increase ontop of that.

There is no point arguing with these new fags. I've tried. They don't get it

haha. Bazinga!
I think they are trolling or part of the P&D shills trying to get ppl to focus on the fiat for pump and dumps. Oh, no. Wait. They really could be this stupid... sigh.