If only IOTA had instant fast transactions and could work safely without the coordinators

If only IOTA had instant fast transactions and could work safely without the coordinators...

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/chain-cloud-company-blog/parity-multisig-hack-again-b46771eaa838
hackernoon.com/ethereum-is-broken-and-i-love-it-ce016f40823c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's a coin using POS, it's not as huge as you think (even ethereum will eventually be POS and have instant transactions, they even debate about letting them be feeless). I'm happy to be on the hype train though

It's not as simple as using PoS. The way transactions are made is different to the core, which makes them instantly fast.

The fact that it's not huge YET is the best reason to get in on board, cause everything else about is is awesome.

Ethereum is slow, and has other issues, such as:
medium.com/chain-cloud-company-blog/parity-multisig-hack-again-b46771eaa838

hackernoon.com/ethereum-is-broken-and-i-love-it-ce016f40823c

"in short, a software flaw allowed someone to “take over” a contract that was embedded into every Parity multi-sig wallet, and then self-destruct it, rendering every Parity multi-sig wallet useless. This means that over a hundred million dollars worth of Ether is locked away, unable to be spent."

POS is practically instant too. Look up coins using POS. XRB is another POS coin, only it uses dPOS. But it's not so different at all from regular POS.

Read more about it before saying that.

Kinda dumb question, got 2k of those XRB, but not a single android crypto app like BlockFolio has them in the crypto list, does the coin has another name or something like that?

no, blockfolio has not integrated into the bitgrail site so it cant update prices yet.
Raiblocks need to be listed on a new exchange soon!

iota also has way too much coins
(2 billion)

this coin only has 130 million

Will it be? I mean is it planned for xrb to go on a bigger exchange than bitgrail? If yes, there will be a huge chunk of money to be made :)

yes, their will be a new exchange soon. word is out that if everything goes well it will be this month still.

Use Delta, its a better app and has XRB

Delta has XRB

Will check it out, thx
Thx for the info, just saw the roadmap and yeah there will be another exchange but they have not announced it yet, hope this is gonna be big.

How much do you guys have? When did you buy? I feel like this coin is the lil bro of IOTA, which is enormously more popular rn

I'll legit suck my own dick if it's listed on bittrex, the fact that there is nos IOTA on it + the high FOMO this exchange generates can make the coin reach 5usd+.
I only put like 220usd in it and I feel like this can be my best performing asset.

I bought 9000 a while back, its worth about .56btc at the moment. more than doubled my initial but it will go much higher before end of year.

I bought on Wednesday when it was sixty cents, have 20k rai. So I'm up .3 BTC but I'm expecting a lot more than that.

ya, I wish I got more initially but hey, hindsight right? Only this and REQ have been doing well with the BTC shitshow.

If only XRB was traded on a decent exchange. Let me buy your bags Veeky Forumstards.

>backwards R
So a Russian scamcoin just like ETH? No thanks.

what is the point of this post?
Everyone in this thread is talking nicely to each other and trying to help each other make money and you post this?

Just another nocoiner unfortunately. Profits of others get them S E E T H I N G

When it gets listed it will be too late to join :)

The "backwards R" in Russian is not R at all. They pronounce it "Yah" or in some rare cases just "ah".

Will I make it?

It's dPoS, not PoS. Advantage: significantly faster than PoS (it can process 7k tx/s as per tests on testnet already, so this is proven). Disadvantages: huge centralization. Personally I don't like dPoS at all because of that, though it's better than PoW centralization for sure.

Is better than control by Coordinator or Foundation

What the fuck you little shit. I was the one who deserved a DAG pump

This desu senpai, byteball best dagirl.